• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Re-posted so that it isn't missed <_<.

Excuse me, but does anyone happen to have these stage textures? All the links I found were broken.

Mystic Cave Zone: Mushroomy Kingdom 1-2
Hilltop Zone: Green Hill Zone
Ice Cap Zone: Green Hill Zone
Marble Garden Zone: Hyrule Temple
Lava Reef Zone: Norfair
Ice Cap Zone: Summit
Mushroom Hill Zone: Distant Planet
Sky Sanctuary: Skyworld
Hidden Palace Zone: Spear Pillar

You can kinda see the trend here :laugh:

Please and thank you.

camzy

Smash Journeyman
Re-posted so that it isn't missed <_<.

Excuse me, but does anyone happen to have these stage textures? All the links I found were broken.

Mystic Cave Zone: Mushroomy Kingdom 1-2
Hilltop Zone: Green Hill Zone
Ice Cap Zone: Green Hill Zone
Marble Garden Zone: Hyrule Temple
Lava Reef Zone: Norfair
Ice Cap Zone: Summit
Mushroom Hill Zone: Distant Planet
Sky Sanctuary: Skyworld
Hidden Palace Zone: Spear Pillar

You can kinda see the trend here :laugh:

Please and thank you.
You're asking a lot here. I suggest you get looking rather than bug us. First post has loads of links to textures and MoFo has a big collection of stage textures. It's not like you don't know how to search a forum...

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
The OP is really old and most of the sites there are down, plus most mofo's stage textures aren't even the ones he's looking for. (Either that or the link's are broken 'cause it's mad old)

And this is the How-To thread, if you don't wanna/can't help someone then don't post to tell them off :/

They're all in here Dark Sonic http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1186.0

Alphatron

Smash Champion
You're asking a lot here. I suggest you get looking rather than bug us. First post has loads of links to textures and MoFo has a big collection of stage textures. It's not like you don't know how to search a forum...
All of the links in mofo's stage collection to the stages he requested are broken. He's better off going to kittycorp and asking Oizen to fix the links.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
The OP is really old and most of the sites there are down, plus most mofo's stage textures aren't even the ones he's looking for. (Either that or the link's are broken 'cause it's mad old)

And this is the How-To thread, if you don't wanna/can't help someone then don't post to tell them off :/

They're all in here Dark Sonic http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1186.0
Thank you for the help.

F4lco666

Smash Rookie
Well if anybody could help me here, then I guess I'd be glad. I got an SD card reader 2 days ago and put on texture hacks, it was fine. Then when I found some codes for wavedashing, I added it using the code manager. When I went into the game ( loaded from gecko ) my texture hacks were not there, and the game froze. Then I noticed that I was using nstc codes instead of PAL, so I got a pal version of it and tried it. It worked fine, but then my texture hacks weren't there?

Help please?:ohwell:

Millionsandwiches

Smash Cadet
I need someone to run this toon link texture through a photoshop version, as GIMP isn't cutting it for me. I'm having lots of trouble with the +2 parts, so it would be greatly appreciated if someone could try to fix them up a little bit.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7...a154af670496da

Use the tga in there as the body file, as it it is a more recent version of the one in the zip.

The reason I'm having trouble is that there does not seem to be an option to convert to 32-bit/pixel.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i was looking for a good raichu tecture. the sites have em but ive seen a bette rlooking one, anyone have anly links possibly??

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Maybe this is the wrong place to post this, and if so I apologize, but I've looked all over and I can't find the texture that was used for the Peach in this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCaesar007#p/u/83/ViIvP9MAU8Q

Also, I'd like to make a request if possible (if this isn't the place, I apologize once again). If someone can make a Peach texture based on Caprica Six, I'd be eternally grateful.

Caprica Six:

Here's another, bigger picture:

Thanks in advance.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
why does the game crash when i pick a character or pick a level when i have textures
:urg: :confused:
You've either:

1. Named the texture wrong, for example: Sonic is FitSonic00.pcs
You might've named it FitOnic.pcs or you might have put FitSonic.PAC

2. The texture is corrupted.

3. Do you have CSP on them? (Not sureif this affects anything)

4. Other reasons which I'm not sure of...

Same thing applies to stages.

Is there a way or some kind of tool thats gonna enable me to texture hack a custom stage? I'm quite curious because I see some texture hacked custom stages.
thx

camzy

Smash Journeyman
You should get v3.5.1 of the code but 2.1a should work too.

If they're not showing up then you might have an SDHC card (over 2GB) which isn't compatible and there's nothing you can do about it except get an SD card.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Stage Texture Guide

Steps 1-4 from the character texture guide still apply so skipping to Step 5.

5. Make the following directory: private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>stage>melee

6. Your texture needs to be named like this: STG[insert name here].pcs

7. Load up Brawl through Gecko OS and you should be good to go. If you are having any problems, ask questions in this thread.

Code:
Port Town Aero Dive STGFZERO.PAC
Hello. I am trying to use the edit of the port town aero drive made by Eldiran. I made the folder structure of private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>stage>melee

I put the STGFZERO.pac in the melee folder and tried to play port town. The edit by Eldiran was supposed to remove the cars. Placing the STGFZERO.pac in the melee folder did not work. The cars were still there. Have I done anything wrong? Are there different steps for brawl stages rather than melee? The urgency is not that important. I just wanted to test some running and other movements on the stage but with no cars.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Copypasta from KC:MM :3

Well with help from Mewtwo_2000, we've FINALLY got a perfect Shadow with perfect shoes. Well, at least to say the only way for it to get better than this would be to somehow hack Shadow's actual shoes onto Sonic's model, but we all know that ain't happenin'. XD

These shoes now blend the white it perfectly, even when you look up close to it.

Of course, unless you look on the opposite side of the camera with the Unrestricted Camera code. XD Also I got rid of that rocket on his toe so the shoes wouldn't look so weird. :3

And the shoes look great on almost every level in the game. The only ones where the stripe will show up slightly are the darker, less lighten stages. Even then though, it's only noticeable if you're looking REALLY close.

Here's the download. Enjoy everyone. :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?yjfzmwmz4ny

Ah, and the original texture we edited is of course by Marvin. Gotta love the guy. XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Additional copypasta D:

Sonic Got All The Super Emeralds!

Now Sonic Can Change Into Hyper Sonic!

Well after a lot of annoying problems, I FINALLY got my Hyper Sonic texture to work on Super Sonic! =D the only thing that didn't work this time were the eyes, so instead of making them blue, I just had there be no pupils. I was against it at first, but it actually works quite nicely. :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?tyywozmjt0u

Sorry guys, no flashing colors. XD

Edit: I forgot to add in Hyper's new spines. x_x

And now for the master of the Seven World Rings.

I actually did this real quick for a friend who plans on changing the animations so his spines will be down instead of up. Until then, enjoy this! No glow since Darkspine doesn't do flashy stars. :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?jrmjmyymulm

Guys, you see the problem on how to CUSTOM stage texture hack is that it is a .bin file and BrawlBox does not have the capability of opening it. So what I need is a way on how to extract textures from these custom stages.

Bandit

Smash Lord
I just stsarted making my own textures, and I wanted to know if someone could help me with my question. I am looking to make a chrome ROB for my friend who happens to have a chrome Marth. It's the shiny silver metal looking texture that reflects differently depending on their angle.

I have no idea how this is accomplished. Anyone like to help me with this information?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I just updated my Hyper Sonic. I forgot to add his new spines to match. XD;

Top Bottom