• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ignoring the person above me, next on the list! :3

inb4nosuchthingashypershadow

Well someone over in my Hyper Sonic thread pleaded me to make them a Hyper Shadow. Basically take Hyper Sonic and give him the Shadow qualities and such from my recently done fixed Shadow. I was rather reluctant about it at first, bu then I decided to go on with it, and before you knew it, I even did my own Super Shadow. Nothing against Oizen, but Super Shadow does NOT have red on his back. XD

So I literally combined my Shadow texture with my Hyper Sonic texture and made both Super and Hyper Shadow, and as a little extra gift, I included a edited version of the old Shadow FitMotion so that he'd be floating and such instead of skating. Have a look, download and enjoy :3

Super Shadow

Hyper Shadow

http://www.mediafire.com/?iimhwzdzzmn

Have fun you guys. :3

s_villa

Smash Rookie
I recently downloaded a stage texture and I put it in the correct location, but it won't show up when I play it in brawl. Can anyone help me with this.

camzy

Smash Journeyman
I recently downloaded a stage texture and I put it in the correct location, but it won't show up when I play it in brawl. Can anyone help me with this.
Have you named it correctly? See OP for how to name them.

Have you got FPC 3.5.1?

Did you put it in private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/stage/melee?

Do any of your other textures work?

Welcome to SmashBoards.

s_villa

Smash Rookie
Have you named it correctly? See OP for how to name them.

Have you got FPC 3.5.1?

Did you put it in private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/stage/melee?

Do any of your other textures work?

Welcome to SmashBoards.
LOL I found out what was wrong, there were minor spelling errors.
Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it!
Thank you! :)

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
hey guys im looking for a white falco texture, or a falco texture that is mostly white. not one of those crystal textures. i have searched most of the web texture sites but couldnt find one. what it is for is i am changing all the green textures in my game to white texture so that way i can hace a white team rather than green.

* Duffy *

Smash Cadet
I have a couple questions....
I have followed many tutorials googled it many times but I still can't get the textures to work.
Most of the time my game freezes when I'm loading up the Gecko OS code thing.
And when I do get it to load properly it won't work.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
hey guys im looking for a white falco texture, or a falco texture that is mostly white. not one of those crystal textures. i have searched most of the web texture sites but couldnt find one. what it is for is i am changing all the green textures in my game to white texture so that way i can hace a white team rather than green.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HSE4R7HB

The one Falco file in there is Olcadan.

* Duffy *

Smash Cadet
Ok well I managed to stop my wii from freezing up but why won't any of my textures show?
Please help :(

Thanks!

camzy

Smash Journeyman
SDHC card?

That's the most obvious reason why Brawl hacks won't work.

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
Is there a package of the textures from KittyCorp? That is a LOT of individual stuff to download, call me lazy. I am. Sorry.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Ok well I managed to stop my wii from freezing up but why won't any of my textures show?
Please help :(

Thanks!
SDHC card?

That's the most obvious reason why Brawl hacks won't work.
its probably the GCT

i dont know much about hacking and what not, but a while back, my game wouldnt load textures. you'd probably have to make your own with the codes you want

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
is it possible to ask for links that will allow me to download the following textures for the following characters?

ike:
isaac - golden sun

gannondorf:
billy maes

those textures i'm having a tough time locating. if anyone has a link to them i'd appreciate it!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
is it possible to ask for links that will allow me to download the following textures for the following characters?

ike:
isaac - golden sun

gannondorf:
billy maes

those textures i'm having a tough time locating. if anyone has a link to them i'd appreciate it!
I found a Billy Mays for Ganon but I'm not sure if this is the right one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mlozvyjm3m3

I'll keep looking for the Isaac texture.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
is this the isaac one? and i was also searching. saw a few pics, but no place for a download.

and thanks a bunch!

i can't wait to combo with billy mays and say "wait theres more!" XD

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm trying to get Lylat's stage texture working, but the guides don't have Lylat listed in them -.- (It's one texture that has 5 parts). I placed it as STGSTARFOX_A and when down in letters, but it never showed the rest of the textures, then I tried putting them as STGSTARFOX_00_A and it never showed any of them. Anyone know how I can get all of the textures to show?

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
My apologies if this was asked already (I had only run quick searches through this thread to little avail), but when loading up textures in Brawl+, the individual Pokemon and Sheik/Zelda do not load their textures at first. When the character dies or switches/transforms, it'll load then. Is this a problem with the code set or is this something that cannot be altered?

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
My apologies if this was asked already (I had only run quick searches through this thread to little avail), but when loading up textures in Brawl+, the individual Pokemon and Sheik/Zelda do not load their textures at first. When the character dies or switches/transforms, it'll load then. Is this a problem with the code set or is this something that cannot be altered?
you're missing .pcs files. You should have both pcs and pac files on each slot for characters that transform.

camzy

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to get Lylat's stage texture working, but the guides don't have Lylat listed in them -.- (It's one texture that has 5 parts). I placed it as STGSTARFOX_A and when down in letters, but it never showed the rest of the textures, then I tried putting them as STGSTARFOX_00_A and it never showed any of them. Anyone know how I can get all of the textures to show?
I think it's STGSTARFOX_00, STGSTARFOX_01 etc.

Haseo1101

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon eyes

Hey. Im making a texture hack and i cant edit out his eyes. Can i get some help?

redsonicblast

Smash Rookie
Copy-pasta from general forum post:

Hello,

I have searched all over the internet for some texture files and so far I have had no luck finding them. All I get is dead links

If possible, could someone provide a link to the following textures?

The first one I'm looking for is the Martha texture by Maltes

[/URL][/IMG]

Also, is there any links to the Red Ranger Captain Falcon texture?

http://brawlhacks.wikia.com/wiki/Fil...tainFalcon.png

Thanks for your time!

Top Bottom