• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
mofo:

METAMO SCOUT
WIP
Made by Sakurai himself, the DS game Meteos turned out to be one of the best action puzzle games ever...with the coolest planet-sized ship ever...the Metamo Ark!

so if Sakurai made the game, and it was popular, then WHY DIDNT HE AT LEAST MAKE A STAGE?!
well, behold, my gratest project so far, the Metamo Scout!

its still a WIP since its just the ship. Im planning on making each warp spot Meteos themed!
DOWNLOAD: Metamo Scout
download coming soon: Geolyte
download coming soon: Metamo Ark battle
download coming soon: Meteos Field
download coming soon: Meteo War

CUSTOM WII STRAP
a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9G3NhPflbQ
DOWNLOAD

More pictures of these can be found here: Check them out!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
CloneHat, I heard that you didn't put my blog as one of the "big sites" because of the lack of uploaded stuff. Well, you know what? I uploaded all of my textures. You better change this now or be ready for some **** :p

We have over 600 000 views, I have 11,607 downloads on my textures, we upload more than once a day and we're the 4th texture hacking team. We will even get a forum. What do you want more? T.T

Edit: Also, like mofo said, we have 5 new members.

mofo_

Smash Ace
^^yeah and now he got some new members too! (btw cant wait for the forum)

and dont forget to put smash enigmas there too

CloneHat

Smash Champion
CloneHat, I heard that you didn't put my blog as one of the "big sites" because of the lack of uploaded stuff. Well, you know what? I uploaded all of my textures. You better change this now or be ready for some **** :p

We have over 600 000 views, I have 11,607 downloads on my textures, we upload more than once a day and we're the 4th texture hacking team. We will even get a forum. What do you want more? T.T

Edit: Also, like mofo said, we have 5 new members.
S***, that came out of nowhere. :laugh: I'll definitely add you now!

AND Smash Enigmas.

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
anyone have any snake textures to look like sam fisher? i would love this.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Quick question, is it ok to have more than one Jigglypuff texture inside the SD Card?
I mean, Jigglypuff's hats won't mess up the textures right?

sonic 12111

Smash Journeyman
Lulz, On the first page of Metal Militia it has cencored picture of tsunade (I think) in pits final smash

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
These are some ideas I would have for other people to make a stage texture hack of:

Mario Kart stage looking like Rainbow Road (that might be difficult)

Dark-themed Pokemon Stadium 2 and/or 1

Enchanted Pokemon Stadium 2 and/or 1 (same color scheme as Enchanted Destination)

Evil Rainbow Cruise (dark themed, black n' reddish coloring)

Dark Brinstar (same color scheme as Dark Norfair)

Bridge of Eldin: nighttime (they have a regular one, and morning one already)

Enchanted Yoshi's Island (same color scheme as Enchanted Destination)

Nighttime Big Blue( My idea for this is, It's dark out, and all the cars have their neon lights on; and the platforms and the big balls in the air also have lights. I have no idea how this would be done, but the idea in my head is just awesome.)

mofo_

Smash Ace
Do anyone know where i can get this FD stage texture??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=261KDUndy70

thats Smashtasm Stage which i belive is made by neontogepi ?

These are some ideas I would have for other people to make a stage texture hack of:

Mario Kart stage looking like Rainbow Road (that might be difficult)

Dark-themed Pokemon Stadium 2 and/or 1

Enchanted Pokemon Stadium 2 and/or 1 (same color scheme as Enchanted Destination)

Evil Rainbow Cruise (dark themed, black n' reddish coloring)

Dark Brinstar (same color scheme as Dark Norfair)

Bridge of Eldin: nighttime (they have a regular one, and morning one already)

Enchanted Yoshi's Island (same color scheme as Enchanted Destination)

Nighttime Big Blue( My idea for this is, It's dark out, and all the cars have their neon lights on; and the platforms and the big balls in the air also have lights. I have no idea how this would be done, but the idea in my head is just awesome.)
there are actually 4 different mario kart rainbow road textures, 3 of which are downloadable

..theres a madworld pkmn stadium 1, which is all black n white, but probly not what u want

and the other ideas are good

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Mofo, so smashville would be really hard to texture hack, then?

And about the rainbow road mario kart textures? Really? I couldn't find them anywhere. =|

EDIT: nvm I found rainbow road textures

mofo_

Smash Ace
Mofo, so smashville would be really hard to texture hack, then?

And about the rainbow road mario kart textures? Really? I couldn't find them anywhere. =|

EDIT: nvm I found rainbow road textures
yes smashville would take quite a while, a long with other multiple PAC stages like Lylat Cruise and Castle Siee, though people are working on those stages except for smashville :\

donferd_donster

Smash Cadet
I have the Brawl+ plusery code on my SD card but I want to know what codes do I need to use just so I can use the custom textures for each character?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
donferd, if you got the full premade codeset, then you have all the codes you need for textures. now you just have to put them in the right place. Go the texture database thread, and click the 'this is how u use textures' if you dont know what to do with the textures.

donferd_donster

Smash Cadet
donferd, if you got the full premade codeset, then you have all the codes you need for textures. now you just have to put them in the right place. Go the texture database thread, and click the 'this is how u use textures' if you dont know what to do with the textures.
no no I know how to do all that. its just me and my friends were playing Brawl + with all the hitstun modifications and all the other stuff...but they hated it. So i just wanted to know what codes do I need to have on to be able to apply the costumes

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, my internet has been down for a while. I'll update the Kitty Corp. links.

EDIT: SWF is being a loser. Although all the text for Kitty Corp. is in the post, it's not showing the link.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
There is a serious lack of jigglypuffs sun hat being a sombrero
Isn't the Sleep Hat Jigglypuff the biggest issue right now? Apparently the hat always disappears whenever you try to test out the Sleep Hat texture. Shame too, because I actually tried to make a Jigglypuff texture which had it wearing Bomb Kirby's cap.

Top Bottom