• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
Is the Wistful Wild texture working for anyone?

Weird thing is that the orange bulborb is there, but the leaves and scenery are still green.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
is there a reset for the CSPs?? i have a pack, but only want to keep a few characters CSPs custom, others i want back to default. is there a way to reset it but keep the ones i want custom, or do i have to get the entire ISO for that and just replace the ones i want custom?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Could you change my thread name to: C.O.M.E.T. ~ Collection Of Melbourne's Epic Textures

Its now the base for people making textures from melboure.

Thanks

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
OK so, how do you actually make a texture work?
I just downloaded a .pcs one for Magic Armor Link, but how do you actually like, put it in the game and select it?
I currently have Brawl + on my Wii and Homebrew Channel, plus Gecko and Ocarina.

TEECO

Smash Ace
OK so, how do you actually make a texture work?
I just downloaded a .pcs one for Magic Armor Link, but how do you actually like, put it in the game and select it?
I currently have Brawl + on my Wii and Homebrew Channel, plus Gecko and Ocarina.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225642

Click that link man, it should answer all of your questions.

Ill tell you right now though, textures work exactly the same in Brawl+ as they do in Brawl.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
TeamMeowMix has the texture gallery located on their site

http://teammeowmix.co.cc/

Nvm above link. On the meowmix home page, go down to the bottom and click kitty corp, and go to the far right and click on "Kitty Corp Gallery"

CloneHat

Smash Champion

Sukai

Smash Champion
CloneHat, I have a proposition.

It's a great thing to have these new texture artist around, however, it's becoming an issue when a new texture thread shows up with only 2 or 3 textures.

Clearly with this thread, you are for organizing these textures in one place. Well, until Almas resolves this, I propose that you advertise that new textures creations (with less than 5 textures) go directly in this thread, this way the workshop will be a bit cleaner.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
I understand your idea. I'll make a new section in the OP for posts shortly.

Until then...I'll edit the title.

Also, have you seen the PlanZero article on BHW? PW is making a program that lets you completely edit a character's moveset to the finest detail.
Mewtwo

I for one just do not want this to be a part of the BrawlPlussery, because we don't need to change the game that much. That's to far beyond Brawl+'s goal.

mofo_

Smash Ace
mofo_, just so you know, I discontinued my stage texture compilation,, because yours is better.
yea
:o ...well in that case should CloneHat remove your collection from the front page?

and can you add my collection to the front page pls?

and PLANZERO is freakin pimp!!! :pimp:

Top Bottom