• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Textures now possible without ISO Hacking! (File Patch v3.5.1, fixes info.pac problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This code alone does nothing but allow the game to load something from an SD card. You should refer to illinialex's guide to texture hacking ; )

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
uhh Falco400 you forgot the numbers for GameandWatch
He was originally un-texture hackable...

Anyway, I thought I heard any texture hack he receives affects ALL of colors. So you choose 6 random colors for G and W or you go with one costume for all of them. I have no idea though.

UncleSam

Smash Master
He was originally un-texture hackable...
Fit Artifex cracked it

Anyway, I thought I heard any texture hack he receives affects ALL of colors. So you choose 6 random colors for G and W or you go with one costume for all of them. I have no idea though.

I didn't hear that, well I'll test one texture then test multiple ones, and figure it out myself
Once I get my Wii back

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I have a lucario aura effect named MewtwoAura.pac

what should i name it? and based on your post i just put it in pf/fighter, not pf/fighter/lucario, right?

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
Weird, your using lz77ex.exe right??? 921 means you are using..... Mario. Got an AIM, I can try to help you out there.
Sorry, for the long absence, but something came up. Unfortunately, I'm too busy with school to dedicate an hour or more to this so I don't want to try and solve it over AIM. Would you be willing to help over PMs?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion

what should i name it? and based on your post i just put it in pf/fighter, not pf/fighter/lucario, right?
Call it FitLucario00 (I think, if it doesn't work, then call it FitLucario). It goes in this: pf>fighter>lucario>FitLucario00.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
this guide is amazing! the textures are great.

JiangJunizzy, if you're reading this, thanks for walking me through everything!

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Im sure this code allows me to do this but how do you do it. Im trying to change the display picture for tectures i have hacked in so that when i swicth to Ike's new texture (Ichigo) that ichigo appears at the bottom of the screen on the char. select instead of Ike how do i do that?

RoyMaster4

Smash Apprentice

Put it in pf/fighter/lucario, name it FitLucario.pac.

I would know, I made it ;)

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
They are SSE textures for some weird part, i think its subspace but anyway it allows you to edit G&W essentially and they edit differently I believe generally.
I mean what file are the emerald textures? I can't seem to figure out which file to edit. :p

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

~CPU~

Smash Apprentice
So will gecko load the brawl+ hack and the texture hack if i name the texture hack rsbe02?

jk102393

Smash Rookie
I'm not quite sure how to run brawl+ and the textures at the same time because they take up too many lines

jk102393

Smash Rookie
Im sorry, but this is all very foreign to me. Could you explain it a little more in depth? please

~CPU~

Smash Apprentice
You have to take their codeset and export it and the File Replacement 2.1a.

Use GeckOS 1.9, it allows 8000 lines of code default.
Dude gecko 1.9 failz for me it always says disc read error but 1.07 works and im running on 4.0 pls tell me whats wrong.

~CPU~

Smash Apprentice
So how would i use multiple codes if they all need to be named RSBE01 or can it be named like RSBE02?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
So how would i use multiple codes if they all need to be named RSBE01 or can it be named like RSBE02?
You have to have the loader code named RSBE01.gct in the codes folder, and in the pf folder you need the other code.

This is called a double .gct

For some reason, I have only gotten it to work with GeckOS 1.07 but since 1.9.0.1 allows 8000 lines, I honestly dont mind much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom