• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That Ain't Falco-Feb. 20- Auburn University

ragnarock

Smash Lord
wow we might have to have a crew battle if you bring that big of a convoy :D

well we have 3 beds available for sure
and possibly sleeping bags and the like if you don't mind sleeping on the floor.
but the guys and I will start looking for more housing this week
Thanks man, We don't mind sleeping on the floor. I should be able to bring a wii and a t.v too.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
bumpidy bump bump

Some locals said they are bringing smash 64 on the N64. Hype! :)

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Sweet! Are you going to be bringing a melee or brawl set up? Also, are you bringing only the system with the game or are you bringing a TV, too?
Sorry for late reply. I'll bring my system and both games if I can find them both. (only can find melee at the moment) I don't know for sure about a TV yet, I'll let you know.

BTW. Do you play in the Game Room on campus? I might have seen you in there alot b/c I'm just about always in there lol

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Yeah, I usually play there whenever I'm not in class or studying. I use the tag: Billy.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
I don't do MMs (mainly because I'm a broke college freshman), but if anyone I haven't seen in like half a year wants to have some intense friendlies at this tournament, I'd be up for it.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im coming
the name of this tournament sucks though.
but... i was gonna name my tournaments that i never ended up having Slamapaloozas so i dont have much room to talk.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I won't get my hopes up of coming to this because everytime I saw I can come, something happens that prevents me from coming.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
my lfie would be complete if i saw Who is afraid of a big black man on a poster.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol i'm actually considering getting jax to go to this

but there's a lot of easier options

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
In MY day we used to WALK for SEVEN hours through the BLISTERING cold and BLIZZARDS to play

This could be the most ULTIMATE road-trip EVA!
Yes and that was when there was none of this air dodging and infinite combos, you whipper snappers don't know the meaning of brawl wit your custom controls and chaingrabs baaahumbug lol

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
I can remember when you had to L-cancel to play super smash brothers. Your generation has it soooo easy. Now nothing is punishable and everyone is able to recover to the ledge with no problem. We had to wear shoes made of led and we had massive hitstun on every attack!

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
I remember when all the characters were broken...except for Link and Samus...and I can recall thinking,

I love Link, but he's so bad. I'm sure he'll get better in the next game.

And then the next game came out, and I thought well...Fox was good twice....Link got...worse....but at least that's consistent. And hey, Sheik is so broken! So if all trends stay, then at least one Zelda character will be good...

And then there's Brawl... and then I tripped...and there were no God like Zelda characters again....

And finally,but oh too late, I understood

Sakuri had mindgamed me with skills rivaling Mew2King... how hath I been forsaken?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Its funny that each smash game has some gay *** marshmellow character dominating the scence
I have to disagree with you. Marshmellow~ i'll give you that, but Metaknight is considered to be a ******. I mean he's a beast in all the Kirby games. He just gets a bad rap for being so dominant in brawl...

Rayku

Smash Lord
To be fair, Link didn't get worse from 64 to Melee :X

Toon Link in Brawl is...alright, I guess.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Corny sig is VERY corny...

EDIT: My mom has gotten me a designated ride :)I'm now basically guaranteed this tourney :3

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Yes, this tourney is running on central time. So people from the eastern time get a free hour when they drive over here.

Glad to know you get to come to this tourney, Serin. :)

Edit: I laughed to Raf's sig. :laugh:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If you go i'll mm your zss and your marth with my peach. My peach is pretty sexy ;)
Ya don't say

I'd say I'd use fox too, but that uair string isn't looking fun xD
Ok you're on then

Kola ya gotta come!
We're gonna have the biggest Tournament around!
It's a can't miss
Hah I'm sure it will be. I've got a little under a week to plan. I'll see

Top Bottom