• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THC 5: TAJ Has Cash

AXE 09

Smash Master

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
just in case people didn't see, this is on the same day as the saturday of comicon. i doubt it'll be an issue for most people, but it was for dook.

by the way, dook, i'm pretty sure i'm gonna be at comicon on thursday and friday, and i pretty much have to go to THC4, so i can mediate any sales you've gotta do.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Each controller is $15 and feel free to test them out. These are the best of my collection! I should be able to make the beginning of the tournament. It will be nice to see you guys again! MELEE!

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
How long will you have them? I'm a bit short on money right now but can buy one in the future.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Blood: next brawl tournament I can bring some for you.

To be fair I'll just do first come first served at the tournament. Since they are not all the same. If I run out, don't worry, I can bring more next time. Thanks! PS, white controllers ftw.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i had a dream last night that gamestop was having gamecube stuff on clearance and i was able to get 3 brand new GC controllers for $10 each

Corigames

Smash Hero
>Gamestop
Did they ask you if you wanted to sign up for a magazine... or reserve a future purchase... or get a one thousand page guide for a game that tells you nothing you couldn't have found on the Internet?

k9.

Smash Ace
IS ANYONE HYPE!?!? Cause i am!

We should do brawl players vs Melee players crew battle! In PM.

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
I agree, that idea sounds awesome, but are there going to be many Brawl players at the tournament since there will only be melee and Project M?

Also, why doesn't it show all of my sig? It's bugging me a lot.

k9.

Smash Ace
Me, Kira, Saffy, Tyrant, and Yummy. Are brawl players that are coming for pm.

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea he is going to hanging out so im going to bring him along, he wanted to come.

Nope Tyrant, #1 in socal.

k9.

Smash Ace
He is going to the big brawl tourney next week, he decided to come out early just to hang out and take a enjoy AZ.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I will be entering Project M. Don't know bout my peach <3.

Will there be doubles? I CALL TYRANT AS A PARTNER :I

Also if I can somehow get project m to work without killing my wii I will bring a set up.

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
Finally got done with my finals today and can actually focus on the tournament now. This tournament is going to be freaking boss.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Does anyone want to buy my controller/shell/TV? Also, I'm probably stepping down from filling in for Okami.

:phone:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey, so for those of you who are bringing Project M to the tourney, there has been an update to the demo that was released a few days ago to version 2.1.

Top Bottom