• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ally Q/A ‘‘

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
LOL

you've obviously never seen her before, shes... *shudders* I cant even bare to try and remember...

to give you a serious answer to that question (Even though I'm not ally) go date a man or a ******.

oi attlia, dont be letting earl time you out, next time I come down to melbourne we'll have some anti mk training sesh going on, I'm sure we can help each other out.
Uh, idk if you're close friends with Ally or what, but this is super ****ed up if you're not.

napZzz

Smash Hero
LOL

you've obviously never seen her before, shes... *shudders* I cant even bare to try and remember...

to give you a serious answer to that question (Even though I'm not ally) go date a man or a ******.

oi attlia, dont be letting earl time you out, next time I come down to melbourne we'll have some anti mk training sesh going on, I'm sure we can help each other out.
you're probably trolling because when I saw her at a tourney that ally went to I was actually pretty suprised at how good looking she was compared to pics I've seen online, just saying

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
If this thread dies or begins to die I WILL BUMP it even if it is for no reason.

Ally is soo awesome!

@ Ally: At VGBC....you didn't seem to be doing very well against M2K.....where tired or something?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is some constructive criticism for ALL Snakes!

Ohhhh, I just remembered!

I watch a whole bunch of new vids of Ally v. M2K.....under this Youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/VideoGameBootCamp

And....after....watching them. I saw many chances where Ally could have crouched under *****-nado. (RedHalberd's trixie)

I mean I'm not saying that Ally should be able to "get that hang of it....." or anything....but that he should use it, because it'd help.

My reason for bring this up is to reinforce it!
Example of what I mean:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jE6PTbso30
:19-:21 (of this vid)
OR....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5hPlB9kayM
:59-1:02

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
If this thread dies or begins to die I WILL BUMP it even if it is for no reason.

Ally is soo awesome!

@ Ally: At VGBC....you didn't seem to be doing very well against M2K.....where tired or something?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is some constructive criticism for ALL Snakes!

Example of what I mean:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jE6PTbso30
:19-:21 (of this vid)
OR....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5hPlB9kayM
:59-1:02

back ill answer now sorry lol
Please answer this for me. :)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally how do I get a gf thats as pretty as yours?
I unno.

What the **** is this?
Snake Q/A

whats the best way to deal with a falco who just camps you and runs around the whole match? its one of the things I have alot of difficulty with. I dont like blowing myself up to avoid cg-spike (which I dont understand how to tech/avoid being sent offstage) because being at a disadvantage lets them just camp me and I cant crouch under ****. and crouching when the match starts never seems to work for me, idk. ITs something I just cant figure out for some reason
I think camping and always having a nade near you below 50% vs Falco works very well since you don't want to get cg'ed to 70+. Also if falco SH Laser and you're close enough to him. Hold a nade and dtilt him SAFE approach. You can watch those videos me vs Larry from VC7.

Ally do you still want your glasses case back? Its been sitting on my table for like months now.
heh.... will I ever see you again... lol if not, then no.

Hey Ally my name is DEHF and I would like to ask you a question.

Who do you think is hotter Me, Mew2King, or ADHD?
Black people wins in my book!

What about Chu Dat lol

Anyway.

How do you deal with Olimar? I'm kinda scared of him.

And on out of sheild thingies.

There is grab, Ftilt, Utilt, Dair, Jab, and is that all?

Anything else worth using out of shield? Would be awesome if there was some way to use Cypher as a

quick getaway, like predict a weak attack and use the super armor to escape lolz. Anyway. Thanks.
I still have a hard time vs Olimar, they have a better camping game since 1 pikmin = 1 nade blocking, what I usuall do is Jump high enough and throw a nade so Olimar's Side B doesnt hit the nades and Dash Attack, even if he grabs you, he'll blow up most of the time, also whenever Olimar lands, they'll mostly go for a airdodge behind you. Grab XD

Hmmmmm....................

I also get timed by some MKs like only once since I had a hard time getting the kill. The MK is too fast >.<

Yeah, I suffer the same so I need a solution >.>
You need to camp on 1 spot. get the lead and always have nade around you, watch my matches vs M2K.

I noticed in the VC7 vids that you still get juggled with tornado a lot, did you know that you can footstool the tornado pretty easily? just mash jump!

and LOL stingers : D
I know, but the thing is, M2K moves his nado so I can't footstool him usually =l and sometimes I intentionally make myself get hit because I might have a better landing after.

LOL

you're an idiot. She takes funny faces or w-e you call em pictures, she is PRETTY in person. Go jack off on your internet girls. lmao.

hey ally why do u lose to an olimar and an MK??

also why would u get punked???

and why does your engrish so top tier??
You lost to OOOOOOOKKKK LOL gtfo.

I got punked but that was funny

And because I learned english with TV lolol

you're probably trolling because when I saw her at a tourney that ally went to I was actually pretty suprised at how good looking she was compared to pics I've seen online, just saying
lol you know whut you talking about ;)

Ally is soo awesome!

1st set Boss was making all kind of jokes and I couldn't stop laughing haha. I got serious on 2nd set.

And about those videos, I dont get it, well on 2nd vid are you saying I should have kept blocking and punish it? I sometimes think I'll get my head hit so I spotdodge or roll.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
You have to time it right, because he has like 1 frame of lag when you can punish then he can powershield the 1st hit and then grab you when you lag.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
If you're gunna go with the high risk punish, might as well do an Fsmash instead. It's better. Safer idea is to grab IMO much easier to do.

etecoon

Smash Hero
fsmash takes more time, you could also cross up dair to make him less likely to grab you(I think by frames he still can but grab is a unidirectional punishment so making him unsure of where you are is good). I agree with grab though, he can't buffer an attack that fast because he's LOL DDD and shielding is his most obvious option

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i have a question. i heard the other day that m2k timed you out at pound 4. since then, have you changed your mindset of the mk mu?

basically i ask because this happened to me last weekend. my basic approach to the mu has been to pressure mk into either taking damage from explosions or trading damage; snake is vulnerable to gimping at low percents, but if he gets passed them, he should live for a long time, and mk will die a lot sooner. put simply, i try to trade damage until mk hits about 110%, at which point i pressure into an utilt. but if mk tries to time you out, this little strategy doesnt work anymore.

ive already though of some new nade tricks and stuff to try and minimise the chance of this happening again, but i wanted to ask, how do you approach this situation?
answered everyone but me...

just wanna know youre mindset going into the mu... what do you aim to do to beat him?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
fsmash takes more time, you could also cross up dair to make him less likely to grab you(I think by frames he still can but grab is a unidirectional punishment so making him unsure of where you are is good). I agree with grab though, he can't buffer an attack that fast because he's LOL DDD and shielding is his most obvious option
Orr he can shield everything, then drop shield and buffer a running grab to either direction. As some1 with tons of matchup experience, I say dont do it. utilt or grab is better.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I thought this was the ally q/a thread, but I see other people responding to things @_@

In a Snake ditto, how do you find the match-up should be taken? For myself, I try to chuck grenades at my opponent trying to cook grenades and then charge forward after them avoiding all the **** thrown my way. Works pretty well so far.

AllyKnight

Any tips on DDD or something?
I hate D3, I won't say much yet, I need more experience vs D3.

is Snake's Dair good to punish if DDD is landing with airdodge? since taking account DDD's size I think it could work
It is good but also RISKY because if he power shields it... cg to out of stage.

If you're gunna go with the high risk punish, might as well do an Fsmash instead. It's better. Safer idea is to grab IMO much easier to do.
Grab is the best approach when they try to land or an UAIR while they fly above you. pivot grab if ya can.

another vote for this.

Also, whats the best stuff vs D3 when your on the edge, and hes standing near it waiting to grab or u-tilt anything.

Reverse grenade kamikazeeeee survival attempt or just jump from the edge and up b high high lol. I need more D3 exp.

Learned any new stuff vs marth recently? :cool:

And, is it bad if i think of smash when i see this on tv

I beat Neo by spamming lots of grenades which I didnt do before, other than that, not really marth has **** approach =(

Ally. For dealing with pikachus spaced d-air approach [a d-air that makes him land behind you] should I try to pull a nade and shield? Or anticipate it and throw a short nade?
Dair him lol if you power shield it or just keep nades with you, he'll blow up if he tries it. Never had to deal with a DAIR'ing pikachu to be honest.

Can we play 10 million friendlies if we're ever at the same tourney again?
sure.

I'LL answer schmot and stuffger soon.

Also Mizu idk if im going to herb 3.

Underload

Lazy
I guess I'll ask a question.

How much do you know about the Wario matchup, and do you have any tips that might be of use to somebody like me, who sees the matchup a lot?

napZzz

Smash Hero
Whats the best to way to approach a marth who spaces all his **** really well and just does his best to knock you back and reset the situation?

AllyKnight

Does Snake have any good OoS asides from grab?
jab ! or Dash attack are best (DAIR if close enough)

I guess I'll ask a question.

How much do you know about the Wario matchup, and do you have any tips that might be of use to somebody like me, who sees the matchup a lot?
WHenever you grab, never nair, use Bair or utilt or Uair out of grab release. use random Bairs when wario jumps it usually hits him haha. Idk about the rest. atm

Whats the best to way to approach a marth who spaces all his **** really well and just does his best to knock you back and reset the situation?
Camp it =l and random Dash attack.

Q: Are you a ***** a$$ *****?

A: Yes you are.
Q: Is Neo mad?

A: He back on Wifi practicing LOL.

is thhere certan chars you wouldnt dthrow? are should i dthrow everyone?
Dthrow everybody!!!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
nah, uthrow can be useful to send someone on mine or in the air but not too useful
I think it is only useful on one of the top platforms of Rainbow cruise. You can kill with it then.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Can Link and another Snake roll away safe from Snake's regrab after dthrow even when boost grabbing?

Top Bottom