• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Amy Files - Currently Halted due to lack of time

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Well if you wanna work on knux, you can use the model i made in brawlvault, he goes over pikachu
Knux for the win .... Knux would pwn everyone and If Chaos Zero had a model id drop everything i plan to work on and make him/ help whoever is doing it

@Blaze... Wait Wait Wait... YOU HAVE KNUX OVER PIKACHU!!!!! PLZ SEND THE LINK!!!!

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Ok so i am going to release my new knuckles which fixed the hurtbox problems and has a few recolor textures so enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzrtwlzhyhy

All I need is a good PSA hacker to make Knuckles fight less like pikachu and sonic

SalaComMander

Smash Rookie
It's the Winter Olympics outfit as that's the only model that can be used. We can't import models from games that don't use the same format as Brawl, and similarly we can't edit those models very much either. The best that can be done is vertex hacking it to look more like her usual dress, but on that note it's best to wait until the high-poly model can be used (it can't since it's split into two models which makes things complicated, which is why they're using the low-poly one instead).
Ok, but you never said anything about my other suggestions:

...her air Up-B should be that flying thing she does from Sonic Heroes, her Side-B could be summoning a small tornado (?), and her Down-B could be the giant hammer from Sonic Advance 3
Again, I love this idea of "Sonicfying" Brawl, I wish I could help, but I'm not an animator (as of yet (I'm working on making a Sanji PSA for Sheik, and it's not going well)).

Alonguy

Smash Rookie
Sorry I haven't been working, laptop charger died, had to re-solder some wires.

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
yea im alive. I have been moving to another apartment and I have been doing little fragments of work. The project will be back up to full speed soon...

Super-Sonic

Smash Cadet
Okay people. I'm finished with all A attacks, landings and aerials.

Now I'm starting with Specials, and after that, comes her "being hitted" animations, ground laying, getting ups, egde grab, swimm and some more. I'll estimate that I'll have all ready in about 2 weeks or less.

After that, I'll help with PSA. No more news, bye ;)

Alonguy

Smash Rookie
Ummm.... I've got some bad news. PSA doesn't open Dedede's .pac ...
Besides, I think she turns invisible when you zoom in
because of Dedede's culling or something,
because he's so large. So, should we move her elsewhere?
We can always give someone else the hammer, like how I gave ZSS Ganon's sword
over her paralyzer. (Was making Terra from Final Fantasy VI)

Super-Sonic

Smash Cadet
I know, alonguy, that's why I'm making her over Fox (I wanted Mario, because IC would be Mario & Luigi)
Over Fox, she cannot run, but I'm at it, because with character momentum, we can make her move without TransN Bone needed. And if that works, we could have a Amy that can move, as well as she can be grabbed and that stuff.

Stay tuned for news!

Alonguy

Smash Rookie
I don't like OpenSA that much...
Because I'm so used to PSA.
Fox would work. Sorry I'm not doing that much,
I'm also trying to make Terra from Final Fantasy VI out of ZSS.

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Everyone for the week+ of afk time, but now i am settled in to my new apartment finally. I can see that the rest of the team has been continuing progress on the project (which is really great). There will be no more intermissions (that I know of) plaguing this project.

For the team, I will be logged on to the chat most of the day.

Also I need you to send me everything involving the Amy Files to my PM box so that I can compile it all together. ASAP preferabily.

Super-Sonic I need to know where u stand, with that Wario Port and All. I also have swimming and some tripping animations done but go ahead with yours. The final result will be the team's judgement and combined effect. I also found out to fix all the animations so some of them dont get destroyed so the sooner you send me your animations, the faster i can compile them all together...

Alonguy, There is a PSA Mod that allows you to edit Dedede.pac It is on my Mediafire account, ask the team-mates for info (If im not already late with this)

TheSilenceOFNOone We still need a final smash and you know the most about what can and cannot be done so i think Ill leave that to you to decide.

Mobius_Hero

Smash Rookie
I am thoroughly interested in this project and I give it my full Support! I cant wait to see a release, so far it all looks amazing! Amy is my favorite character so this is very awesome for me! W00T!

Smash Cadet
don't

don't put amy over king dedede he ugly and a a**
put amy over the iceclimbers

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I don't see how putting Amy over Dedede is going to make her uglier. And besides, you can't put singular characters over Ice Climbers.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
i think this rolled over and played dead, but not so much the playing part, i was SO hoping this was gonna happen but king gay de gay. is still going to live. and i hope some one gets rid of FIRBY my little ****'s for cousins always DO ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER BACK TO ROCK ROCK ROCK!!! same crap with dedede but UP B UP B UP B UP B UP B no fun in such garbage.

Squeakychu

Smash Rookie
:( Guess this got abandoned too.
Tis a **** shame. They got so far with it too...
I don't think it's abandoned yet. Dxrkn3ss, the team leader, posted again just a week ago about the Amy files, so perhaps they're progressing on the hack in private.

Even if the project really is dead, I prefer to stay optimistic about it since this is a project I approve of. Wherever you are team, keep up the good work!

Jmiles

Smash Rookie
Abandonment

Dont worry guys... Dxrkn3ss is my cousin. I can call him and approve if he really did abandon this project or not. I will call him whenever he's free and get back to you all with the answer to this.

Jmiles

Smash Rookie
dark sonic, you may be right... I can't get in touch with him at all. He won't pick up his phone and i've been calling fo the last 2 weeks. Something must have happened to him, but I think he will get through it and I will remind him about this project. You guys can count on me! :D

Jmiles

Smash Rookie
Good news! Dxrkn3ss is still working on this project, it's just that he hasnt been on the site to update the progress.

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
Yep it is. I told yya im working on it very slowly though. Between working 40 hours a week, my girlfriend, and brawling with my friends (along with a mess of other things) I'm pretty sure ya can understand. There hasn't even been a completed outer model PSA done yet and im pretty sure other teams dedicate way more time than i do. So slowly but surely. She will get done. Turthfully, just hype yourselves about the other projects and Amy will emerge from nowhere. I doubt im gonna be making any major post changes either, cause thta just takes time away from working on it. I will however come on to smashboards on occasion to let ya know its alive....

Top Bottom