• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Amy Files - Currently Halted due to lack of time

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Remind me why DDD was chosen for this? (Not suggesting a change, since that would take way too long after already fitting her over DDD, just curious.)

For her down-B... she doesn't have a ball model like Sonic does, does she? ._.

As for the being grabbed glitch, I dunno if anyone's said this yet, but IIRC, the HipN index has to be the same as the original model's HipN.

DARKSHADEDX

Smash Rookie
Remind me why DDD was chosen for this? (Not suggesting a change, since that would take way too long after already fitting her over DDD, just curious.)

For her down-B... she doesn't have a ball model like Sonic does, does she? ._.

As for the being grabbed glitch, I dunno if anyone's said this yet, but IIRC, the HipN index has to be the same as the original model's HipN.
Correction: TransN

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
technically, both the TransN and HipN need to be in the same index, the TransN for proper running, and HipN for proper throwing. but it's a little tricky with Amy's model though, her original TransN is 1 and HipN is 2. but the whole being over DDD was so she could have a hammer, IIRC.

Jmiles

Smash Rookie
Yea there is progress.... Slow progress... he does have a life outside of a computer project..lol

turboacek

Smash Rookie
not to sound to demanding but i need a beta now please
just say what the glitches are okay

PS im not turboacek im his friend

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
It's as if the Sonic franchise attracts stupid little kids. You guys are saying "beta test" but I'm hearing "I just want to play as Amy". You know, beta testers actually go out and find glitches and report back to the developers, and for a project of this size, they're not really necessary.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
It's as if the Sonic franchise attracts stupid little kids. You guys are saying "beta test" but I'm hearing "I just want to play as Amy". You know, beta testers actually go out and find glitches and report back to the developers, and for a project of this size, they're not really necessary.
Agreed. Though the hype is insane and its killing you that amy is not out. It will only make amy so much better when she is finally released. If people just keep on releasing beta's it wont make it fun when the full product is released. So give it some time. The time will come soon enough where we will all get to add amy to our roster

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
And then there are those people who take a release-candidate and run without coming back for the finished product. :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Please don't triple post. You also posted that link twice in a row.

highfive

Smash Lord
Wow. It's been a while since I last visited this thread. A little progress but nonetheless far better then anything my hacking abilities can muster. A tip of the hat to everyone contributing.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
someone is working on a vertex hack for amy wouldn't that make this project much easier?

Matteron

Smash Ace
@dirtboy345
It would, but would mean having to remake all the animations...

@turbacek
You are not the first person to do this, so I will post this for anyone else who comes here...
You can't just join a forum, march into a thread and ask for a beta, because like TommoPuppy said, it just sounds like you want to play as the character. In fact 99% that is the case. Beta testing is, once again like TommoPuppy said, playing through the character extensively, finding any sort of problem or glitch and tell the developer(s), so they can fix it, it not all fun and games. So I hope this will stop some of the requests.
~Matteron(96)

dark sonic 15

Smash Journeyman
people it just a game thats all it is a game it not important are lives are that what important ok?
no one has to bash like oh i like to test it or when this a beta comeing out? one last thing to say

1 what is important is are lives

2 games are not important there are just for fun

3 so lets move on with our lives and do some other things that are important not some game with is not
important at all

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Personally I think rather than keeping this thread open, we should, like, feign death just to keep the noobs away.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
well if people are working on it then people are working on it and it would be dumb to close it for that reason only because then every thread would have to be closed lol

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Personally I think rather than keeping this thread open, we should, like, feign death just to keep the noobs away.
Just give the noobs a break.. jeez.. We were all noobs at once just let it go. Cek or whatever your name is I understand that amy is your favorite character but people hate it when someone constantly nags them about getting their work done, its annoying and aggravating. Please just wait like everyone else and use comments wisely.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
One, question, i don't know now who ahve the amys files, but can someone send me the model whit any animation of stand
because i'm dooing a level wtih sonci character in the background, and it have tails knuclkes blaze shadow silver asn metal sonic, thanks

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
why not? he's only asking for the model and one animation to use in a stage he's making, not for a beta like everyone else. and you probably shouldn't tell him to just go get the iso, because that's technically encouraging piracy.

besides, this project is dead. why bother keeping everything private for a dead project?

Top Bottom