• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The AXE Effect" (A Pikachu Combo Video)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Sorry for the Long Wait everyone. Like Future Sight, I've made another combo Video, this time for my dubs partner Axe.. So Yeah here it is. And I hope that everybody likes. I worked really hard on this video.. So here It is at long Last..
Plz comment, critique and rate, I'd like that... and Enjoy!

The "AXE" Effect A Pikachu Combo Video Featuring: Axe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGTWI2f6AIE

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Holy ****!!!

Probably the best pikachu combo video EVER MAN!!! Dam some nice tricks I havent seen u do yet... I'm pretty speechless on how u brought pikachu to what it is now o_o.

GRATS MAN!!! gahh im a go watch the video a 3rd time now lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really cool video. I was definitely impressed by some of stuff you were doing here, Axe.

Great editing work, Vectorman.

demodemo

Smash Ace
awesome video

can someone tell me what was going on with that up b? something about getting hit while pika is in the up b animation?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
As most of you know I released Axe Effect today, and I'm trying to compare this one w/Future Sight... for weaknesses/etc and I would like you "the audience's opinion on which you enjoyed watching more, so I have an idea of what to work on for Me/and Axe's next combo videos.... thank you all ^^
Plz compare this w/Future sight.. i'd love to know what you guys think of both so on mine/axe's next combo videos.. i can make them both better ty! <3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
AWWW YEAH SON.

I'm glad you finally got this done, I haven't watched it yet but I'm certain you probably chose some great songs =P I wish I could have helped you out more though xD I was kinda useless when you asked me for music help =P

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
This is awesome.

AMAZING EDITING. + the fact I LOVE AXE doesn't hurt either.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
loved it - great video

i love your editing vectorman

<3
Gimpyfish/Sinz - You guys are freaking awesome man thanks! that means alot to me! n n

Victra - no problem, it was kinda cool lookin for so many songs, but it was well worth it! n n

umm yeah Lol Axe, <--- this guy's crazy! >_>;

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
300 views after being out for a day lol. good job.

The editing was killer! One of the best if not the best combo video editing I have ever seen.

Axe bro you are too good! <3
Keep it up and see you next time you guys host another awesome tourney :D

Kira-

Smash Champion
hoooooooly **** this was by far the coolest combo video i've ever seen

N64

Smash Champion
I guess it's alright.

jk, good stuff axe. Loved the ganon and falco kills in the middle in particular. And quickattack trixies. Keep reppin da pika.

Edit: Also, really good editing/presentation vectorman. Your combo vids are some of my favorite to watch. Good music selection and clip choice.

Top Bottom