• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The AXE Effect" (A Pikachu Combo Video)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Vectorman, you make the greatest combo videos of all time.

I had SO much fun watching this. Some of those up-b tricks were immense. The whole thing was AMAZING.

LoganW

Smash Journeyman

I had SO much fun watching this. Some of those up-b tricks were immense. The whole thing was AMAZING.
Agreed.
People need to make combo videos like this man. They are too great to be ignored:)

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
The edge-canceled skull bash was amazing.

As was the rest of the video.

Does anybody else love that feeling that comes when a combo video doesn't cut to another clip after an amazing combo, and you realize you get to watch two **** stocks in a row?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Watched again just because it's that good

The edge-canceled skull bash was amazing.

As was the rest of the video.

Does anybody else love that feeling that comes when a combo video doesn't cut to another clip after an amazing combo, and you realize you get to watch two **** stocks in a row?
Haha yeah I was thinking the same thing. There are a few were you're thinking "Oh yeah here comes another!" but then it cuts. Then one shows up were its going and it's not cutting and you're thinking "OHHHH!!! Here it comes.... OHHHHH!!!!" and you rewind just to watch it again :p

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion

Wow, Wow, OMG, thank you so much, I really put alot of effort into making this as with my own, Thank you so much that means so much to me. You're awesome

Agreed.
People need to make combo videos like this man. They are too great to be ignored:)
OMG wow thanks man, You guys all..

Man you all rock! n_n

Kiyosuyo

Smash Cadet
This video was absolutely amazing. It's the kind of combo video that makes people want to play a character regardless of tiers. Really good ****.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
I just want you to know, I'm going to be late for class because I had to finish watching the amazingness that is this combo video. good **** axe, good **** vectorman

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Epic fitting music, a marvelous Pikachu (Although it completely discouraged me... my Pika could never size up haha), sick mind games, probably my 3 favorite combo video of all time.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
This and Future Sight are the best videos I have ever seen in my life. I can't think of a single video I would put above them.

That being said, I watched this again and again. Each time, it was like a new experience, that's how good this video is. I also put it on my ipod =D

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Best pika combo i've seen yet. I love the pika super wave dash, friggin samus status.

oh btw Axe, it was fun playing with you at genesis back at the hotel ^_^

Mizar

Smash Ace
Holy ****!!!

Probably the best pikachu combo video EVER MAN!!! Dam some nice tricks I havent seen u do yet... I'm pretty speechless on how u brought pikachu to what it is now o_o.

GRATS MAN!!! gahh im a go watch the video a 3rd time now lol.
Offtopic: Wow man I just noticed your sig is zangief's Ultra from SF4

too good

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
That was lovely. I love Axe ♥
Really nice video! Thanks for sharing with us.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I learned a lot of new tricks. Great combos and great editing. Probably my favorite combo video in terms of editing and second favorite in terms of combos. Second only to scars combo videos.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Can anyone give me a run down of that pika teleport? I've never seen it before this, and its pretty amazing. Can anyone oblige this curious smashers piqued interest???
You know how when two attacks clink, the two people can get sucked into each other? Well, it's kinda like that, except the teleport clinks with something, and you get sucked super far.

Don't take my word for it, though. AXE told me it has something to do with Pika's teleport colliding with something of equal priority, so I'm making assumptions based on that :)

phxdragon54

Smash Apprentice
Gimpyfish/Sinz - You guys are freaking awesome man thanks! that means alot to me! n n

Victra - no problem, it was kinda cool lookin for so many songs, but it was well worth it! n n

umm yeah Lol Axe, <--- this guy's crazy! >_>;
what are the names of the songs?

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Someone on my list of who I would like to play in Smash for sure! your Pika vs. my G&W xD !!! One day, one day...

Vectorman did a better job on putting this video together than in his combo video; very good stuff Vectorman.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
god you guys get of Jeffs wiener!! lol as he says "its no very rideable"
just kidding everybodyy good work TIMMMAY!!
<3 jeff haha

Top Bottom