• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Brawl Power Ranking [Updated Ranking! Winter 2012-2013 Season (MK Legal)]

unityole

Smash Lord
btw guys, apparently theres only 6 setups for brawl on the 2nd day.

ikool, Breez, LFL x2, Grimice and im sure some of the melee players can bring wii there on the 2nd day too but they would not carry brawl disk, its just how lazy melee people are. please do not count on them cause bad things happen, we had to run 1 tournament once with only 3 wii brawl setups, which was horrible.

although they are bringing wii, they will not bring the game, and i doubt the people would let me even borrow their wii for the 2nd day just for brawl. its turning out to be a real problem at this point so i would like everyone to help out on this.

bring wii, brawl for 2nd day.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
About 10 of us were smashing at breez's place today, and LFL told everybody who has a Wii to bring it to the tournament. Hopefully, everybody gets the message. >=D I would definitely bring mine if I had one...

:005:

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
i can take my brawl CD, i gotta start training up as well, everyone is getting better...and i have been SD'ing so much lately!! i blame my controller tho!! yes i know controller JOHNS!!!

unityole

Smash Lord
congrats! apparently the tourney thread title attracted some attention.
i just got a call from states, area code 425, conbo (combo?) and his friends doing a 2 carpool, of 8 people are attending april 3rd and 4th tournament. they and their friends mostly play brawl, we should do our best to welcome them. hype it up guys!

they told me the plan and at least try to come up once every 2 monthes or so, good stuff!

unityole

Smash Lord
lolWA
lolGC controller

i use wiimote
david, the brawl community is growing, u should come out more often to represent as one of the top player in BC. maybe try to get back into the game again without ur dad getting mad at u.. lmao

or does he get mad at u at all if u were to win?

Clouderz

Smash Ace
david, the brawl community is growing, u should come out more often to represent as one of the top player in BC. maybe try to get back into the game again without ur dad getting mad at u.. lmao

or does he get mad at u at all if u were to win?
i do, i try to go to all the BC tournaments
hasnt been a brawl tournament since Ts3, besides komodo, which i forgot about

he doesnt care if i win / lose, he justs hates taking me places lolol
and he thinks you guys will **** me if i were to ever be housed / carpool

but maybe one day he'll let me....maybe one day...

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
you should house someone 'normal' so he sees there are 'normal' people..

The ' ' aren't implying ANYTHING >_> <_< >_>

I'm not crazy SHADUP!

lol XD

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
congrats! apparently the tourney thread title attracted some attention.
i just got a call from states, area code 425, conbo (combo?) and his friends doing a 2 carpool, of 8 people are attending april 3rd and 4th tournament. they and their friends mostly play brawl, we should do our best to welcome them. hype it up guys!

they told me the plan and at least try to come up once every 2 monthes or so, good stuff!
Sweet!!! this is getting intense!!!

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
i
he doesnt care if i win / lose, he justs hates taking me places lolol
and he thinks you guys will **** me if i were to ever be housed / carpool
Lol, too funny...

dont worry deap no problem...try to come over tomorrow /...just message me o facebook

Clouderz

Smash Ace
ok clouderz i aint trying to diss you or anything..no johns, but i googled clouderz and got this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnQ3itKKyUg, i will admit i lmao...but yea thats pretty messed up..have you reported that ****?
AHAHAHAH
that was in my prime years:chuckle:, some guy that i owned really badly on wifi raged and made it haha
i actually love that video, i would never report it, its amazing!!

& i love how you search my name in google, thats legit!:laugh:

LOL
that was also in my prime (wifi, lololol:laugh:) years when i won GB with ally:chuckle:

i was like, 11-12 years old

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Wow you know people suck at life when they have nothing better to do than THAT.
Wow, so pointless LOL

Update this after this weekend FOOZ!!!

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260625

hey guys i would like to see some more posts from the brawl players in tourney thread. although ive confirmed ikool, firefly, bundtcake, breez, asa and LFL i have only spoke to brian about it. i hope u guys would throw something down like "confirm me or unconfirm me for now etc" let people have an idea of how many players are showing up.

ive spoke with Dan and Kurado from alberta looks like they are going to attend this one as long as their car is good. 3-4 alberta players, MAYBE okanagan crews if James decide to drive again. I will try and contact Rob aka Blueyoshi from island but i have little info about him. if you guys could contact him and other island brawl smashers i would greatly appreciate it.

to sum it up, if entire (most) lowermainland brawl smashers are to attend this, plus alberta, kelowna, island and WA we might have over 20 brawl players.

also to LFL: I will pay u for TVs if u dont mind driving it here for both melee and brawl. Surrey will bring 3, meta will bring 3, 2 more tvs from Eric's side. I will also buy maybe 2+ tvs from 2nd hand store so we can have 10+ stations on both days. enough friendlies for all 3 smash, and a smooth tourney too.

get back to me and let me know what u think, things that we can work on and make an improvement for the better.

list of brawl players :
- bundtcake
- breez
- LFL
- asa
- ikool
- firefly
- superboom
- spindash
- jack
- cedrick
- corbin
- *james + okanagan crew
- *blueyoshi + island crew
- clouderz
- eric
- vincent
- byuusan
- *WA
- *tiep
- *tyler
- *c0nspire
- *Ic0nic
- *T-Pain

maybe more i cant really think of that much havent done brawl for a long time. ask people u know for me and i'll see what i can dig up here.

ROFL, i just saw this post Jack, CORBIN IS TPAIN SHAWWWTTTYYY

unityole

Smash Lord
too bad there was one of the worst brawl hater at the tourney yelling stuff.

its just how some people are, next time just ignore him, in the end hes only saying that cause hes not good at the game.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
too bad there was one of the worst brawl hater at the tourney yelling stuff.

its just how some people are, next time just ignore him, in the end hes only saying that cause hes not good at the game.

WHAT?
ADAM WAS THE BEST PART OF THE TOURNAMENT
SHIETTTT, HE MAKES BRAWL TOURNIES SEMI-FUN :laugh:

<3noobking

unityole

Smash Lord
smashfest this wednesday at SFU surrey, everyone should come before 1pm really, to smash. remember games room close at 9 pm on wednesday so its gay if people show up late. there is already a wii but no wiimote, and no game. i will bring 1 more TV to the games room so people bring at least 1 more setup.

brawl stats will be up later today, havent got around to make the excel yet.

also for stats to work i would like to know every brawl player in BC.

LFL
ASA
Breez
Firefly
Ikool
SmashMash
Buntdcake
Clouderz
ASA
Ic0nic
Tpain
Ced
Sydney
Deap
Blueyoshi
Karupin
Lib3r4te

who else am i missing?

bundtcake

Smash Ace
wut? Lysanderblack was an awesome dude, he played a few friendly brawl matches as well iirc :p

EDIT: From the Greater Vancouver region you're missing Dead, mrklr, HNG, Blunted_object, Jordpwn, and Josh. There's also Andy who hasn't come to a tourney yet but comes to a bunch of our smashfests, and c0nspire who doesn't play much Brawl but has still entered into a bunch of our tourneys.

Then I know for sure you're missing Vancouver Island players and Okanagan players, but I don't know which ones are active so I'll let people from those regions fill you in O:

Also, I wouldn't be able to make it to SFU Surrey until like 6pm on Wednesday, and 3 hours of smash doesn't quite seem worth it, so I won't be coming D:

Clouderz

Smash Ace
smashfest this wednesday at SFU surrey, everyone should come before 1pm really, to smash. remember games room close at 9 pm on wednesday so its gay if people show up late. there is already a wii but no wiimote, and no game. i will bring 1 more TV to the games room so people bring at least 1 more setup.

brawl stats will be up later today, havent got around to make the excel yet.

also for stats to work i would like to know every brawl player in BC.

LFL
ASA
Breez
Firefly
Ikool
SmashMash
Buntdcake
Clouderz
ASA
Ic0nic
Tpain
Ced