• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Brawl Power Ranking [Updated Ranking! Winter 2012-2013 Season (MK Legal)]

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

unityole

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260625

hey guys i would like to see some more posts from the brawl players in tourney thread. although ive confirmed ikool, firefly, bundtcake, breez, asa and LFL i have only spoke to brian about it. i hope u guys would throw something down like "confirm me or unconfirm me for now etc" let people have an idea of how many players are showing up.

ive spoke with Dan and Kurado from alberta looks like they are going to attend this one as long as their car is good. 3-4 alberta players, MAYBE okanagan crews if James decide to drive again. I will try and contact Rob aka Blueyoshi from island but i have little info about him. if you guys could contact him and other island brawl smashers i would greatly appreciate it.

to sum it up, if entire (most) lowermainland brawl smashers are to attend this, plus alberta, kelowna, island and WA we might have over 20 brawl players.

also to LFL: I will pay u for TVs if u dont mind driving it here for both melee and brawl. Surrey will bring 3, meta will bring 3, 2 more tvs from Eric's side. I will also buy maybe 2+ tvs from 2nd hand store so we can have 10+ stations on both days. enough friendlies for all 3 smash, and a smooth tourney too.

get back to me and let me know what u think, things that we can work on and make an improvement for the better.

list of brawl players :
- bundtcake
- breez
- LFL
- asa
- ikool
- firefly
- superboom
- spindash
- jack
- cedrick
- corbin
- *james + okanagan crew
- *blueyoshi + island crew
- clouderz
- eric
- vincent
- byuusan
- *WA
- *tiep
- *tyler
- *c0nspire
- *Ic0nic
- *T-Pain

maybe more i cant really think of that much havent done brawl for a long time. ask people u know for me and i'll see what i can dig up here.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Good stuff. =]

I did say "how could I miss this?" in the thread a while ago, but I'll say again that I'll probably be entering a lot of the events; all the Brawl ones, and some of the Melee/64 ones. I believe Blue Yoshi checks the boards fairly regularly, and he seems to be pretty good for keeping the other islanders informed, so I'm sure that will get out. If not, we can always contact him on MSN; me and Brian, for example, both have him added. Our mainland froup is pretty tight-knit, so we should all know about this before long.

Also, how are brackets going to be done for Brawl? Are we going to have pools or something for seeding, or will it just be seeded manually? Me and LFL did pools and made the bracket for the January tournament, and it worked out pretty well. It seemed like you seeded the Melee bracket in the Jan. 30th tourney based on the power ranking, and I'm just curious about whether or not you're going to do the same thing for Brawl. We also have a solid ruleset we can use for stages and stuff.

:005:

unityole

Smash Lord
Good stuff. =]

I did say "how could I miss this?" in the thread a while ago, but I'll say again that I'll probably be entering a lot of the events; all the Brawl ones, and some of the Melee/64 ones. I believe Blue Yoshi checks the boards fairly regularly, and he seems to be pretty good for keeping the other islanders informed, so I'm sure that will get out. If not, we can always contact him on MSN; me and Brian, for example, both have him added. Our mainland froup is pretty tight-knit, so we should all know about this before long.

Also, how are brackets going to be done for Brawl? Are we going to have pools or something for seeding, or will it just be seeded manually? Me and LFL did pools and made the bracket for the January tournament, and it worked out pretty well. It seemed like you seeded the Melee bracket in the Jan. 30th tourney based on the power ranking, and I'm just curious about whether or not you're going to do the same thing for Brawl. We also have a solid ruleset we can use for stages and stuff.

sunday only has brawl events, other than that theres only melee friendlies. the samething goes for saturday, melee + 64 events and brawl friendlies. it is 100% seeded through pools, regardless of what people say or thinks. it is by far most fair for everyone.

im glad LFL posted, now thats left is buntdcake, breez, asa and many more..

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
I confirmed i was going to brawl a few days ago...oh and you guys can refer to me as Mash, on the boards...or on tourney...

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Out of 53 entrants for singles, me and Brian placed 17th, Jordan placed 25th, and Ben and Bryan placed 33rd. In doubles me and Ben won 2 sets while Brian and Jordan won none, yet both our teams placed 9th. >.> Bryan didn't enter doubles.

It was fun times. =] A few of us were on livestream for singles at different points as well, so that was pretty cool.

unityole

Smash Lord
i hope u guys played vs superboom at the tourney or at least in some friendlies cause hes coming here for the feb 27 and 28 tournament.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
What!! i thought you guys were gonna place much better...what happened??? do you guys happen to know the brackets?

bundtcake

Smash Ace
What!! i thought you guys were gonna place much better...what happened??? do you guys happen to know the brackets?
Jordan/Jake/Bryan lost to tough opponents (Junk/t1mmy, WarpStatus/Sagemoon, FLA/Luigi King respectively), Ben needs to learn the GnW matchup (or go snake instead of MK jeeze), and I need to learn that my ROB is better than my Kirby. All the time. 8D;

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
Jordan/Jake/Bryan lost to tough opponents (Junk/t1mmy, WarpStatus/Sagemoon, FLA/Luigi King respectively), Ben needs to learn the GnW matchup (or go snake instead of MK jeeze), and I need to learn that my ROB is better than my Kirby. All the time. 8D;
i play with Fla often and am suprised he beat you D:

unityole

Smash Lord
k Me, you and eric will play a lot :D

ok

oshiii--:laugh:
david u coming for the tournament end of Feb? 27 and 28th

looks like Superboom and the alberta crews (small part of it) are coming for sure at this point. the same goes for some island players too. im gathering brawl players right now to get at least 20 people so you dont complain when you win/lose.

really ive watched some brawl matches, Dan and buntcake are really good, i'll be watching all their matches for sure.

Top Bottom