• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Brawl Power Ranking [Updated Ranking! Winter 2012-2013 Season (MK Legal)]

ikool

Smash Apprentice
It's good to see a smash community come together.

Bryan, sry fer nawt coming on Tuesday... I had haircutz n family to attend to.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
lol...oh have you guys heard there is a new brawl/melee player who just got to canada??? hes coming over today to play at my place...i dont know if anybody interested in coming give me a call...778-918-5520 in case you dont have it..were gonna play at 5

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I heard about him. =0 He left a shoutout on AiB to the TourneyPlay 4 page a while back, saying he was going to be in BC for a while. I responded to him there, telling him about the community here and trying to get him to contact me for more info, but I don't think he saw it. D=

I would come over, but I'm in a different province right now. >.<

:005:

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Jack i may/may not be able to come
because brawl is on a sunday and it HAS to end early (preferabley under 6) i DONT want to have to leave the winners bracket because it ran to late (no offense evan ily your amazing *cough ts3*)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion

unityole

Smash Lord
Jack i may/may not be able to come
because brawl is on a sunday and it HAS to end early (preferabley under 6) i DONT want to have to leave the winners bracket because it ran to late (no offense evan ily your amazing *cough ts3*)
sry to break it to u david but alberta had some car issues and due to safety reasons they wont make it this time. u will probably still come and play anyway but theres another tournament in april and hopefully they will drive here instead of driving to texas for a tournament.

and yes, brawl is the only event on sunday so it would finish before 6, especially singles

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Is ikool asian? Every asian I've met has haircut johns for something. One time an asian missed Mark's (frio's) birthday because he was getting a haircut. Are haircuts like super important among you asians?

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Clouderz i can give you a ride to and from sfu if your parents don't want to

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Is ikool asian? Every asian I've met has haircut johns for something. One time an asian missed Mark's (frio's) birthday because he was getting a haircut. Are haircuts like super important among you asians?
Sry bro, I'm indian. So, I had real haircut johns.

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, Jake, that one guy in the games room has become pretty pro in Brawl. I took on his flaco, and he managed to beat me a couple of times. He's pretty interested in playing, I think we could convince him to play with us...

I completely forget his name, but I remember that he has curly hair and brings his own copy of Brawl to the room.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
How often do you see him? I only bump into him every once in a while when I end up being there later than usual, so you should definitely try and get him posting on the boards. =0

unityole

Smash Lord
How often do you see him? I only bump into him every once in a while when I end up being there later than usual, so you should definitely try and get him posting on the boards. =0

the guy that plays brawl +?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
You mean Sidney? o.0

Also, Kesh, I have a message for you; learn to use bananas really really well. NAOW

plzkthx

Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs,
Bananas in pajamas are coming down in pairs,
Bananas in pajamas are chasing teddy bears,
'cos on Tuesdays they all try to catch them unawares!

Clouderz

Smash Ace

OMFG
ERIC
I WATCHED THAT SHOW SO MUCH, it was mad tight
but its never on anymore :mad::mad::mad:

guys, btw, be sure to use lots of falco laser, mk tornado/shuttle loop/ downsmash / snakes nades utilt ftilt on me

it works on everyone!:laugh::laugh:

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Yo deap is pretty legit in brawl, hes not bad at all....i actually think he may be PR material.....
How could he NOT be?
He's from MEXICOOOOOO

Oh benanas

guys, btw, be sure to use lots of falco laser, mk tornado/shuttle loop/ downsmash / snakes nades utilt ftilt on me

BOOZER DOWN B ON YOR FACE

ikool

Smash Apprentice
You mean Sidney? o.0

Also, Kesh, I have a message for you; learn to use bananas really really well. NAOW

plzkthx

Haven't played brawl all week... I may be a little rusty, but I've incorporated some nana tricks into my game after watching some of ADHD's vids.

So I herd there was smashfest at Ben's place tomo?

Edit: I think it's Sidney... I don't remember his name too well, but he has curly hair, glasses, and does math hmwk in the games room. Trust me, he got REALLY good in brawl.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

Yes, we are aware of how top-tier characters work. Thanks for the refresher. =P

Haven't played brawl all week... I may be a little rusty, but I've incorporated some nana tricks into my game after watching some of ADHD's vids.

So I herd there was smashfest at Ben's place tomo?

Edit: I think it's Sidney... I don't remember his name too well, but he has curly hair, glasses, and does math hmwk in the games room. Trust me, he got REALLY good in brawl.
I'm pretty sure that's Sidney. And yes, there will be a smashfest at Ben's tomorrow. I'll be there. ^.^

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
i wont be able to make it so i guess my PR spot is going to be gone if they do update it...
Too many good players....probably take your spot anyway? ;)
jkz man, just train up and destroyyyyyyyyyyyyyy them :p

clouderz is right, update NOW!
NOW! as in AFTER TOURNEY!!!! RIGHT AFTER!!!!

Vince/Smash Mash!

Are you coming back to Canada after Hondurrrraazzz?
Please say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:O

Top Bottom