• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Brawl Power Ranking [Updated Ranking! Winter 2012-2013 Season (MK Legal)]

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
smashfest this wednesday at SFU surrey, everyone should come before 1pm really, to smash. remember games room close at 9 pm on wednesday so its gay if people show up late. there is already a wii but no wiimote, and no game. i will bring 1 more TV to the games room so people bring at least 1 more setup.

brawl stats will be up later today, havent got around to make the excel yet.

also for stats to work i would like to know every brawl player in BC.

LFL
ASA
Breez
Firefly
Ikool
SmashMash
Buntdcake
Clouderz
ASA
Ic0nic
Tpain
Ced
Sydney
Deap
Blueyoshi
Karupin
Lib3r4te

who else am i missing?
you are now my favorite smasher...you are the only one who has called me by my correct alias.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
New PR after Pheonix
1) Clouderz
2) Tiep
3) Asa
4)weed
5)weed
6)Breez
7) weed
8) jigglypuff
9) some more Weed
10) Meta(evan)

gg

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I will be off the PR soon. I will be gone for 6 weeks :( But i will take my spot back when i return. So whoever gets it, be warned!

unityole

Smash Lord
i will see blueyoshi and karupin at phoenix, and then hopefully april 4th too

Metà

Smash Master
this update is going to be a lot harder than the last one, I think

I mean, the top 3 are fairly solid though, that should be the easy part

1. Meta (ROB)
2. unityole (Falcon)
3. breez (Pokemon trainer)

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
can i join the pr??

when i finish my 6 months here i return to mexico to finish highschool then come back to vancouver

unityole

Smash Lord
can i join the pr??

when i finish my 6 months here i return to mexico to finish highschool then come back to vancouver
at that time we will officially welcome u to smash community =)
also bad news guys, this is the private msg i sent to the Washington brawl players.. =(

hey Cuzzin and Conbo, I'm really sorry and I feel bad to say this but the original tournament april 3rd/4th will now be april 3rd melee only. Reason for this because my university happen to have an event at the same time on 4th of april, and they wont share venue with us.

Originally we try to combine melee and brawl, have both games run on Saturday but that will not work due to lack of TVs. For Saturday we have about 6-8 TVs while more than 45 melee players are attending our tournament.

I will again apologize for all inconveniences, however we will host more monthly tournaments starting again in early May or early June and hopefully I will get to meet you guys that time.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm sure Brawl players could have helped with the TV's and set ups so you could host both games Jack...
Don't make more pressure like that man. It's already a ****ty situation and there's no reason to force something when it'll be tough to do.

It was hard last time and barely even got through all the basic events when we had this # of TVs with less people (and last time was melee only too)

Trying to do both in the same time frame isn't worth the difficulty of it, there will be other times, it was just unfortunate timing for the venue crap.

:\

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
at that time we will officially welcome u to smash community =)
also bad news guys, this is the private msg i sent to the Washington brawl players.. =(

hey Cuzzin and Conbo, I'm really sorry and I feel bad to say this but the original tournament april 3rd/4th will now be april 3rd melee only. Reason for this because my university happen to have an event at the same time on 4th of april, and they wont share venue with us.

Originally we try to combine melee and brawl, have both games run on Saturday but that will not work due to lack of TVs. For Saturday we have about 6-8 TVs while more than 45 melee players are attending our tournament.

I will again apologize for all inconveniences, however we will host more monthly tournaments starting again in early May or early June and hopefully I will get to meet you guys that time.
NOOOOO

i'm sure brawl players can help with some set ups

i help no playing MM:urg:

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Set ups isn't an issue as much as time. If the set ups could be doubled, it would still barely work.

With multiple games with multiple events each in one day, you have more than just a garaunteed 'set up' problem in terms of number of set ups. I won't go into details, you should be able to figure it out lol

And PR hype lol

Top Bottom