• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
You mean oos?

All you have to do is compare the time it takes to shield drop (7 frames iirc) -> usmash, then compare it to JC (since jump ignores shield drop) -> usmash.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
That's why we have committees, backrooms, and all that jive: we made a very simple game very complicated.

Choice

Smash Champion
that's what i'm getting at guys. glad we're all on the same page =)

Choice

Smash Champion
iunno, well i do but i just havent been able to see any of it in person i guess caz of busy weekends. i've been to like 1 tourney every month or so, and i guess just haven't gotten around to posting my results or no one else from norcal has posted them either.

updates from my region:
-Zex still hasn't lost a mk-legal tournament in the past 13 months (we had a series of mk banned tourneys at one point)
-Trevonte has gotten hella good, and continues to do so. Best fox? =0
-Sky plays diddy kong now and has already gotten to be pretty good i think even though its just been 2 months.
-Sake plays Mk now instead of snake. Most our region plays mk now instead of (insert character)
-Jeepy's Wario has become really good. Consistent with his cg's, great tire game, etc.

If you wanna see how things are going, just look up any of these people's vids caz they're who's performing the best in the region currently.
videos can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TOAVideoVault
http://www.youtube.com/user/swright9001
http://www.youtube.com/user/TanArmyGaming

Theres definitely more people that i think have been doing well, but i think those 5 are who are placing highest at tourneys.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
M2K is in Georgia currently. I had to play him last weekend and will likely be at the same tournament again later this month not to mention the tourney at the first of next month that I'm hosting he has said he wants to go to.

He's good, like, really good. What are some kickass jokes I can tell mid match to see if I can get him distracted?

Forge

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, new to Smashboards; Name's Forge and i go to school with the nefarious Fogo, He's getting me into the scene.

Figured this would be the most appropriate place to introduce myself XD.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Hey everyone, new to Smashboards; Name's Forge and i go to school with the nefarious Fogo, He's getting me into the scene.

Figured this would be the most appropriate place to introduce myself XD.
Great to see new players on the boards. why did you decide on falco and when is was your first tourney
-------
Choice Seagull just posted some vids of his falco in the vid critique i think you are more qualified then i to do the crit just a heads up.

Forge

Smash Rookie
Falco feels best. Silky smooth aerials , intense camp...Not to mention the hotness of the boost pivot and BDACUS. He felt best to me right off the bat, and makes the most sense to me and the way i read, i think. Falco bends to fit anyone's playstyle differently.

I also really didn't want to be like every other random scrub metaknight....XD

My first tourney was actually WHOBO in Houston...Got my *** beat but learned some good **** from Shugo and RedHalberd.

Choice

Smash Champion
laser lock -> gatling combo or cg is what i normally do.

at higher %'s i'll just laser lock across the entire stage.
at even higher %'s (kill %'s) laser lock -> usmash or just fsmash when they hit the ground.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I once used Fire Bird in a friendly and hit them with it. They fell and flopped. I Silent Lasered and it hit them. They got locked and then I BDACUSed for the match. My friend threw his controller, walked off and poured himself a shot. It made me feel like a Falco lol

Choice

Smash Champion
lol, i used firebird as a bait once in doubles and my partner got 2 ko's out of it.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I once used Firebird after I got hit by the 1st hit of TL's Fsmash to avoid the second hit, and it worked.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I once hit somebody with dair to up b and it did like 35%

It was with fox, but it was still pretty awesome.

i think the next MK I CG with falco, im going to end it with dair to firebird.

Choice

Smash Champion
i've done that before, mmm didnt work out as great as i hoped and i gave up my position =/

Top Bottom