• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
nice james haha so hochi didnt go? bummer lol oh well at least you and joel made out with some cash! we'll see you guys at lansing next weekend cant wait!
yeah we went jeff got like 4th i got like 5th iono i didnt get to play joel or james i only lost to rash but his falco is all wierd but it was cool tho it was fun

JAB

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I showed up late, but took someone's place in the losers bracket. All in all: the key to losing is playin n64 smash.

But no johns. I played really bad. Wouldn't mind gettin a more permanent NEARBY smashfest started. Might have to start one in UoM-D. Marthmaster, I'm even hoping you'll start yours up again. SEMI area + sfld needs to smash. And my Ness needs training.

you took my bros place in the loser bracket he left

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
i got 3rd got nervous for some reason when i played joel it was pretty even at 1st but o well......lol super wavedashing banned wtf ill never get over that

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
lol, and the extended grap was banned too. :)

My falco is weird? what's that supposed to mean? lol

Actually, me and you tied for third dirj... we never played a decisive round for that

RapE

Smash Ace
Rash it means you dont play what he is used to like mine and dopes. But Jeff is too good he would of took that ****!

EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO LANSING THIS FRIDAY MIDLAND WILL BE RIPPIN **** UP!!!!

Jeff, Dante, James, Joel, Butters, and Roy better be there!

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Uh, looks like we got some fresh meat on the boards since that *** whuppin. And the reason i say that is cuz if you played anyone on these boards (except me) it was an *** whuppin indeed. Just stay posted and keep your eyes glued to the forums for the next smashfest/tourney. FYI planetx is makin this a monthly thing now so.......

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
lol, and the extended grap was banned too. :)

My falco is weird? what's that supposed to mean? lol

Actually, me and you tied for third dirj... we never played a decisive round for that
wierd as in wierdly cool lol didnt mean it in a bad way

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
well ill be moving to lanssing tomarrow so if any body wants me to come by just cal 1 517 482 1899 ask for adontae or stop by my adress is 533 baker st 48910 lansing and ito tell me if thats close to u

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
Rash it means you dont play what he is used to like mine and dopes. But Jeff is too good he would of took that ****!

EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO LANSING THIS FRIDAY MIDLAND WILL BE RIPPIN **** UP!!!!

Jeff, Dante, James, Joel, Butters, and Roy better be there!
lol ill try to come but midland should give me a ride since its on the way and ill give u gas money

fel!cks ze reflecks

Smash Apprentice
i'm gonna TRY to make it to the fest Friday, so Rash if you want those rematches you better show up, haha.

we'll probably need at least one tv/cube setup (possibly two) if we're gonna get as many people as it seems like.

luigi master tae, you should def come out, i'm sure ito's place isn't too far from yours. you got a car? cos don't be surprised if roy starts asking you for rides, lol.

AS Money

Smash Lord
i doubt midland will come its kinda a weird day and where the **** dose james live in rodchester hills

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
I am coming and hopefully with 2 or 3 friends. I think we would be out there around 4:00 PM though since I have classes until 2:00. Is there any ending time to it, like midnight or just until the last person is still awake?

Top Bottom