• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
Don't know about smashfest this week. I woke up today sick as hell, and all I want to do is spend the day sleeping thanks to my pills and Nyquil. ^^ If I feel better by wednesday, then it'll be at 4:00 like always, but if not, no smashfest. I don't want any jv sick jons. ^^
So what's up Justin, is the smashfest on? Gotta start practicing for SSA3, heh.

Joe - If we don't have a smashfest tomorrow I guess we could smash this week still... maybe you could come out here this time and me, you, and Maciej could smash or something.

3===D

Smash Lord
hey Justin, isnt it awesome that it is your responsibilty to keep every MI player up to his full playing potential, i mean the only way anyone could ever practice is if YOU held a smashfest, you should be ashamed of yourself Justin, you ****ing *******, you piece of ****, why dont you go get yourself a ****ing life, ****IT i hate you Justin !

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
so did i miss the smash fest yesterday? Today will work out great if we got together today.

I will probably stop by at your house today anyways justin. I might be going to Chicago for some tournament soon.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hmmm, I don't know if that'll work Daver. My dad woke me up just now saying that my grandma had to be taking to the E.R. because of her dangerous blood sugar level, and she had a stroke as well, so I have to sit by the phone and wait for a phone call from my dad.

More than likely smashfest next Wednesday. Possibly this Sunday, too, if anyone is interested.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Maciej, you forget I'm not 21 yet. ^^

If you want the booze, you'll have to ask Mr. Versicle. I can't drink, because I have $0.72 to my name as of right now. I just withdrew all the money from my giftust, though, so I'll have $480 in 7-10 buisness days. OH YEAH! CHA-CHING MOTHER ****ERS!

D

Deleted member

Oh man... smashfestzzz. Maciej and I should be there about 4:00 like usual. Everyone else better show up.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
i will try to leave work at 3 and i will be at justins at 3:30 about. EVERYONE BE THERE EARLIER cause I cant stay for too long. See ya today!

jv3x3

Smash Champion
I think if posts had to be 2 sentences or longer to count towards post count vidjo would have liked 5

Anyway, me and dave r are going to smyms friday is there anyone else that wants to come? We are leaving no latter than 6, maybe during the day. Gotta kick in for gas, but since dave rs car gets like 80 mpg compared to my cars 5 mpg in shouldnt be too expensive. We will leave to come home sunday morning.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Dope
im goin to smym ^
Are you still flying? Anyway it looks like (not 100% for sure yet though) that we are leaving thursday and crashing at western so if we do that i dont know if we will be able 2 take anyone. But still dunno whats what yet

But yeah ill be over wednesday. Providing justin doesnt go on licking lips duty at 7 again (not that i cared last time cause i was leaving anyway)... but i mean this time i might not make it till 5:30-6:00, not worth the drive if its only gonna be an hour of play. And **** stamp didnt look bad last time for not playing in so long, maybe sex is making him better... kinda like vidjo power.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Naw, full smashfest this time. That's why I left last time. I knew you and Daver were leaving, so I figured it'd just be me, Stro, and Teh, so I was like, "F that S!", I need to get me some lovin!

and I did just that. ;)

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

i got sat off and im leaving work at 2 on friday, so if u guys are going to leave friday tell me what time and how much gas money everyone throwin down, if they leave thursday its a botched deal.

but lemme know like asap cause I need to make up my mind, either smym or a 2 day fantastic voyage of green/alcohol n dealz

*edit joel lol pwnt

Dope

Smash Ace
guys DONT leave today, i cant go then, and nar can go if its on friday(that is if hes made up his mind) so F UCK western, lets just go friday so all 3-4 of us can go.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
james/joel/nar sorry i guess dave r wants to go to chicago friday night to the bars and all and crash at one of his friends apartments he hasnt seen in a long time. He doesnt think he can fit all of you in his car and more importantly you guys would have no where to stay/go in chicago (us at bar, apartment not everyone being able to fit). Sucks, i wish there is would be more michigan reps going... woulda been like the good ol days smash trips. But outta my hands. Can james maybe drive of something??? I dunno... ****s outta my hands. Hopefully you guys can make it though... cause well flippy cups with a keg is too ****ing fun to miss, not too mention texas and and a ton of peeps are gonna be there.

Top Bottom