• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
yeah Kail. xD I have some pretty solid melee sources fairly close to me. You and velynn. I'm probably too n00b atm though D:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
In order of awesomeness:

SSB > SSBM > ... > Cancer > SSBB > ... > Genocide > DeDeDe dittos
Actually, cancer is kind of a touchy subject for me right now.

My grandmother who was a smoker for most of her life was diagnosed with lung cancer about 3 years ago and fortunately beat it. She's been ok for about the past year or so, but recently she went to the doctor and they found a spot on her lung that had grown and become malignant. She's coming back up to MI soon for treatment and my whole family is going to have to be supportive of her through the process again.

So yeah, right now I am of the opinion that Brawl is not worse than cancer.

It's still worse than AIDs though.

Roller

Smash Legend
Anybody here near/in/passing by the Ann Arbor area is going to Test Your Might (TYM) VIII next weekend, with an extra seat in the car? I can put in some gas money.

RDK

Smash Hero
You underestimate my love for AvP, I will probably request a full week off work just to play that game. I know that playing a fps for long amounts of time will make my smash game go down, so may as well just drop it, ill still host smashfests, as 90% of my friend network is from the game, but as for giving money away and losing time from work, id rather play AvP.
I just watched the trailer for it.

It actually looks really really good.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Just to let you guys know I'm eventually going to host a tourney in my area, but I'm just wondering if anybody would be interested in coming down here.

Xyless

Smash Master
wait woah all the characters are done?!?! come over and do it for meeee!
Only the handful you saw at the smashfest are publicly released. I'm now one of the testers for builds, since I've done quite a bit of alpha/beta testing for games before and know the methods of testing to death.

I don't think I can spread the alpha characters, but I can bring them to the next smashfest I go to! Everyone has something except ZSS and Pit. And Kirby- and Peach- are the stupidest characters made so far. Peach's fair can kill at 40-50%.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Only the handful you saw at the smashfest are publicly released. I'm now one of the testers for builds, since I've done quite a bit of alpha/beta testing for games before and know the methods of testing to death.

I don't think I can spread the alpha characters, but I can bring them to the next smashfest I go to! Everyone has something except ZSS and Pit. And Kirby- and Peach- are the stupidest characters made so far. Peach's fair can kill at 40-50%.
Oh god...mikey is going to have to much fun with that, lol. Jiggs looked pretty sick from the vids I saw...

Top Bottom