• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'm sorry. >; I dunno why they started giving me Saturdays again. >:C

Nope. He goes with me because I join the tourney and to hang out with people. xD
Kish.

You you really main Ganon?

Ya know... Since I don't know you. :(

Btw, can someone get me a name change?

I will be sad to leave this name, but if I did change it I wouldn't mind you all still callin' me PG.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lmao. It's Okey. Dark just needs to get being used to being on the Peach boards again.
Huh? I don't get it. But anyway, as I said before. I am really not gonna be active around here. Quite alot of people here I don't like and not friends with. Lots talking behind my back and all that. Just came in here cause I noticed I was free from jail. And honestly I can't be around people I don't like. I'm not the same person I was before I was locked up. I have actually become al lil nasty cause of how I trusted alot of people and try to be nice just to get foul treatment. So decided to just end it all. It's not just here though, it's the same way in the NYC smash community. I'm not cool with alot of people there ether.

But enough of that, I'll let you kids have your Peach go lucky thread and do w/e you want.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Huh? I don't get it. But anyway, as I said before. I am really not gonna be active around here. Quite alot of people here I don't like and not friends with. Lots talking behind my back and all that. Just came in here cause I noticed I was free from jail. And honestly I can't be around people I don't like. I'm not the same person I was before I was locked up. I have actually become al lil nasty cause of how I trusted alot of people and try to be nice just to get foul treatment. So decided to just end it all. It's not just here though, it's the same way in the NYC smash community. I'm not cool with alot of people there ether.

But enough of that, I'll let you kids have your Peach go lucky thread and do w/e you want.
Well, I'm always nice to you but you're mean to me anyway.

Oh well, nice seeing you again.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wha? Cause of my comment I made to you? I was kidding dude. Though I became a lil nasty cause of how people treated me, I did not turn into a complete *******. Ugh, people assume too much of me. You are the lil few people I don't have a problem with. So stop thinking that I do.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Wha? Cause of my comment I made to you? I was kidding dude. Though I became a lil nasty cause of how people treated me, I did not turn into a complete *******. Ugh, people assume too much of me. You are the lil few people I don't have a problem with. So stop thinking that I do.
Sweet..

:D

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Gant I can record this tomorrow if you send me the replay file. I don't quite understand it without seeing for myself. Make a replay for me so you can show everyone different applications of it.

Mikey you should post instead of nightly lurking x3
But it's fuuuuun! ;.;

heh, i forgot how good diddy kong racing music is.
This. So much this.

ahahahahahahahhahahahaha

and so it begins!
Want popcorn?

Now I'm depressed...
*hug* It's okie, Kyon. No need to be depressed. ^_^

gantrain05

Smash Master
i'm gone for a couple of hours and dark is back.....wtffffffffff i can't keep up with this place, and **** u all puttin me in with the gays, im strait and i realize my vote hasn't changed in like bajillion years since i voted. STOP OPPRESSING ME!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
WELCOME BACK! Jerm destroyed you pretty bad(2-0) at apex. How does that make you feel?

Top Bottom