• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Now buy premium member for only $4, and you'll be able to not only change your name, but also to prank other members, change that thing under your name, have a green name, visit the Disco Room and much more! :woman:

:052:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
someone bring ME a young boy to clap cheeks with!
Fixed fix Peach logic accuracy. Ans you can just ask any Peach playerhere out. That is if you are their type.

98% Gay, 1% Dark and 1% C Spyker.
Is that right?

WELCOME BACK! Jerm destroyed you pretty bad(2-0) at apex. How does that make you feel?
And your state got whooped by an Ike for first place. Some I have not seen you do. GG?

Don't worry, this is my last post to him, just wanted to get that out the way. As I said before, I am not the same person as before, and I won't deal with morons. Being in smash prosion really can change a man. This lil imature girl going through hrt period is seriously not worth fighting with. Though I must say, that fact people like her keep tring to get at me hard over and over , really with Past events feels so good. I am seriously that famous in the smash community. Hahahaaaaaaaaaa. Love my public *flicks hair and does "haters gone hate" walk out the door*

Welcome back Dark Pch.

Thank god you came back, stuff started to get boring.

Is that right? KB and PeachKid told me the Peach boards were fine aside from a lil drama thaat was going on with ether useless spamming or some best Peach talk. So I thought you all were having a blast around here while I was in jail. But I keep hearing it was boring around here without me.

Good to see you again though. You one of my favorite kids. I was not tempted to push you back in the womb when Peach was giving birth to you. Cause I knew you be a good one. Just don't tell Peach that though. I dont wanna hear her ***** about the other 30 kids I tried to push back in.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Is that right? KB and PeachKid told me the Peach boards were fine aside from a lil drama thaat was going on with ether useless spamming or some best Peach talk. So I thought you all were having a blast around here while I was in jail. But I keep hearing it was boring around here without me.

Good to see you again though. You one of my favorite kids. I was not tempted to push you back in the womb when Peach was giving birth to you. Cause I knew you be a good one. Just don't tell Peach that though. I dont wanna hear her ***** about the other 30 kids I tried to push back in.
You made one kid happy today :3.

I feel like i've seen you before
You probably have.

Things will return back to their proper dramatic selves on the peach boards, just give it time.
...return?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
ooooo can I come?

lol @ Xyro's post...

I forgot about that.. :awesome:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lol the last good thread I remember seeing in the ATL north boards was SFP clockin' in on |nui's adding Ike to low tier for his Rev1val tourney.

lol Namesearching

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Im pretty sure SFP namesearches SFP, and Inu probably doesnt namesearch since his name is mentioned 1238942739048x on the boards.

On a whole different note, I absolutely HATE having nearly no tournies here >_>. No one is able to host one ;_;

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh I don't care if SFP comes in here. I just didn't want to get into any trouble with the other guy lol. SFP pulled some hilarious stuff in there. I want you to see this SupermodelFromParis x33

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
i <3 hazama, he's the only character i can "use". also i won't be on for much longer.
by use i mean i suck and can't pull a win to save my ****ing life, but i still love him

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You need to have a premium membership.

And Queen Killjoy doesn't handle the name changes anymore. The new person should be listed somewhere in the site announcements section.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
You need to have a premium membership.

And Queen Killjoy doesn't handle the name changes anymore. The new person should be listed somewhere in the site announcements section.
I r is teh poor.

:|

KB.. You going to WHOBO or Dallas?

Top Bottom