• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Make dat money like M2K.

And yes, I'm planning sooooo **** hard on going to Dallas.

Not that long ago I believe. Just look it up in the announcements box.
Then hopefully we can have chingos of dittos... Or I can just play your MK. :3

I want to know what it's like to play an MK that mains Peach.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
my roommate lost his key again, so now he's going to have to buy a new lock for the door which will cost him $35 dollars, again. he's to messy or "casual" for his own good :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

Good to see you again though. You one of my favorite kids. I was not tempted to push you back in the womb when Peach was giving birth to you. Cause I knew you be a good one. Just don't tell Peach that though. I dont wanna hear her ***** about the other 30 kids I tried to push back in.

wtf man xD

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
It seems I'm wearing Purple today being gay and having pride and all. I don't think I would kill myself for people bullying me but it sucks they felt its the only option they had or people killing gays. It's just stupid. To be honest where I was born and me being who I am I was popular in all groups and people knowing what I was didn't really bother me.....

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
so anyone play blazblue one 360?
I only have Calamity Trigger ;_;.

Rachel is bad in CS anyway. I might get it if she gets some good buffs.

I saw that game today... I dont like it lol
How can you not like it, it's pretty awesome!

I never understood why people use that face for. I usually thought it was for girls.
Idk, I use it all the time, feeling of happiness or something :3.

Some pople just have -HORRIBLE- names
gtfo Dx

:053:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Any peach players gonna go to whobo 3 and come see me/illmatic?

Dark Poopy Peach, i have a deal for you. Xyro/Illmatic really wanna meet/play you in real life so we were wondering if you would want to come to the national tourney called WHOBO 3 ( http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843 ) in March. IF you do, I will allow you to enter ALL events for FREE: Singles/Doubles/Low tier singles/low tier doubles and of course housing/transportation(if u act early). The only thing you would have to pay for is the badge(venue fee) and food. This is a no strings attached deal so just read the thread and think about it. PM me if u are slightly interested.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
What the ****, why can't I get that kind of deal? I've been trying to make it to a Texas event for the longest but never could yet because of the estimated total cost of spending. If I only had to pay for the badge/food, I'd be there lol.

Take him up on it Dark.

@ Spyker- No johns, you live over there son.

gantrain05

Smash Master
**** if i got offered to go to a national for free i'd be all over that. its pretty much the only reason i hardly ever travel anymore at all.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

wtf man xD
Dude, don't judge me. You have no clue what it is like to have kids like these guys. when the first few popped out and turned out gay, they turned thier back on me. I was not going through that again. So said screw it. Those kids were not gonna screw up my life. So refused to let them come out. But the docs stop me everytime. I seriously needs to stop hitting that. But I have no self control. And for some reason birth control don't work.

Any peach players gonna go to whobo 3 and come see me/illmatic?

Dark Poopy Peach, i have a deal for you. Xyro/Illmatic really wanna meet/play you in real life so we were wondering if you would want to come to the national tourney called WHOBO 3 ( http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843 ) in March. IF you do, I will allow you to enter ALL events for FREE: Singles/Doubles/Low tier singles/low tier doubles and of course housing/transportation(if u act early). The only thing you would have to pay for is the badge(venue fee) and food. This is a no strings attached deal so just read the thread and think about it. PM me if u are slightly interested.
This is too easy. There is a dirty trick in there somewhere. I know some of the crazy **** TX has done to people in tournies. I heard what you guys did to inui one time he went out there. I heard house you banned someone from your tournies cause he said something to you which was not that serious. Your state is seriously foul.

Now you know damm well I hate TX for all it's crap it statrs, really with me. You bring up past crap that was over with to start more BS. Like your last post in this thread. I have that loser dphatso coming to my region thread out of random insulting me and starting ****. To a tourny he did not attened. Plus a few more TX morons still talking crap.

I told you on aim before that you was one of the cool people I liked. Cause you played samus and stuck with her. Not many people have the will to do that since people love and want money. You seriously trashed all that and continued to me a straight a-hole. Even till this day you have been. That's one thing I seriously dispise and wh I hate people.

Now out of random you give me this offer? I really don't even wanna see TX faces for all the crap they have caused and started. You are half the reason I am not friends with a **** load of people on the Peach boards and smash community. Cause they wanna be one with the crowd and add on to your BS. can't even have my back, and wanna sound funny and show off. MLG Dallas I was gonna go too. I got a good job and could afford it in 2 weeks of work. But I did not wanna be in a place were I don't like alot of people. Fights would have broke out if you,dphatso or any TX moron would have actied stupid to me or tourny my matches. You did this crap to inui and that was seriously ****ed up. That dude was seriously hurt how that went down. I don't like punks like that. I don't care if I would have gotten kicked out the venue and DQ from MLG. I would have got uo to anyone of you TX boys and quitting my match and fits would have been launched. This may be a video game but there is a limit to how far one can go. You have gone to far on this baords and have done it in person to people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm one of your main targets to your state for stuff like this. And I seriously can't stand your state. I had beef with the WC but does not compare to one state. Now I see this random offer while still insulting me in the process. I'm gonna talk this over with the few people I am cool with in NYC Cause trust me,people will hate stupid and will say something I won't like. wether in my matches or in my face. If I decided to take this deal. I will ask something of you.

- I am pretty sure you wanna have a good ran tourny and don't want anything to happen right? So you must have balls to invite me to it know I hate TX to no end. So to make your tourny another good one, here is the deal. If any one from TX starts or says any kind of BS durning my matches, 50 bucks comes out of YOUR poket and is giving to me. And thats for each a-hole. And I get it right here on the spot. This will avoid a fight. or I will make that 50 go to someone who came with me. I could really care less for money. And yes, this includes you dude. If this happens, you can kick me out the venue and leave me alone. I'll find my way back to the airport and head to NYC. The rest that came with me can stay.

I have no clue why me or all people getting this deal. So I know something is up. You agree to this, And I'll show this to my peoples. So they can see it. And this deal is sealed. We won't have no problems, people have a good time, and that be it. And seriously man, I really don't care for getting kicked out for a fight and w/e. But I am not gonna stand for this.

So we got a deal?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Dude, don't judge me. You have no clue what it is like to have kids like these guys. when the first few popped out and turned out gay, they turned thier back on me. I was not going through that again. So said screw it. Those kids were not gonna screw up my life. So refused to let them come out. But the docs stop me everytime. I seriously needs to stop hitting that. But I have no self control. And for some reason birth control don't work.

This is too easy. There is a dirty trick in there somewhere. I know some of the crazy **** TX has done to people in tournies. I heard what you guys did to inui one time he went out there. I heard house you banned someone from your tournies cause he said something to you which was not that serious. Your state is seriously foul.

Now you know damm well I hate TX for all it's crap it statrs, really with me. You bring up past crap that was over with to start more BS. Like your last post in this thread. I have that loser dphatso coming to my region thread out of random insulting me and starting ****. To a tourny he did not attened. Plus a few more TX morons still talking crap.

I told you on aim before that you was one of the cool people I liked. Cause you played samus and stuck with her. Not many people have the will to do that since people love and want money. You seriously trashed all that and continued to me a straight a-hole. Even till this day you have been. That's one thing I seriously dispise and wh I hate people.

Now out of random you give me this offer? I really don't even wanna see TX faces for all the crap they have caused and started. You are half the reason I am not friends with a **** load of people on the Peach boards and smash community. Cause they wanna be one with the crowd and add on to your BS. can't even have my back, and wanna sound funny and show off. MLG Dallas I was gonna go too. I got a good job and could afford it in 2 weeks of work. But I did not wanna be in a place were I don't like alot of people. Fights would have broke out if you,dphatso or any TX moron would have actied stupid to me or tourny my matches. You did this crap to inui and that was seriously ****ed up. That dude was seriously hurt how that went down. I don't like punks like that. I don't care if I would have gotten kicked out the venue and DQ from MLG. I would have got uo to anyone of you TX boys and quitting my match and fits would have been launched. This may be a video game but there is a limit to how far one can go. You have gone to far on this baords and have done it in person to people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm one of your main targets to your state for stuff like this. And I seriously can't stand your state. I had beef with the WC but does not compare to one state. Now I see this random offer while still insulting me in the process. I'm gonna talk this over with the few people I am cool with in NYC Cause trust me,people will hate stupid and will say something I won't like. wether in my matches or in my face. If I decided to take this deal. I will ask something of you.

- I am pretty sure you wanna have a good ran tourny and don't want anything to happen right? So you must have balls to invite me to it know I hate TX to no end. So to make your tourny another good one, here is the deal. If any one from TX starts or says any kind of BS durning my matches, 50 bucks comes out of YOUR poket and is giving to me. And thats for each a-hole. And I get it right here on the spot. This will avoid a fight. or I will make that 50 go to someone who came with me. I could really care less for money. And yes, this includes you dude. If this happens, you can kick me out the venue and leave me alone. I'll find my way back to the airport and head to NYC. The rest that came with me can stay.

I have no clue why me or all people getting this deal. So I know something is up. You agree to this, And I'll show this to my peoples. So they can see it. And this deal is sealed. We won't have no problems, people have a good time, and that be it. And seriously man, I really don't care for getting kicked out for a fight and w/e. But I am not gonna stand for this.

So we got a deal?
If you go to WHOBO you'll prob meet me there. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What PG said. You cant hate me too Dark, Meno already does :sadface:
Not gonna lie, I started to dislike you for some of the stuff I saw you say and heard back then BS was going on. You just went to be one with the crowd and I found that kinda foul when I helped you alot with Peach. Like did not even have my back and just went along with it. or added a few words that just were not needed and hyped it up. I'm not gonna talk about this here since all that is done with. I just thought I let you know since I am being real with everyone. And since I got all that treatment, I just changed and became a lil nasty.

Idk how I feel about you as of now though.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Well I say it's just the past.

I'd forget about it if I were you. People aren't really like this irl. There is actually a lot more nice people in the world that most of us think.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just don't like net cowards. People go so hard online and cause so much trouble. But in person they try to act nice and cool? I don't like that. People are punks in my eyes that do that. Or if you are cool in person, don't be a **** online. Cause that can actually cause problems in person. Like my beef with TX, People don't understand that.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I just don't like net cowards. People go so hard online and cause so much trouble. But in person they try to act nice and cool? I don't like that. People are punks in my eyes that do that. Or if you are cool in person, don't be a **** online. Cause that can actually cause problems in person. Like my beef with TX, People don't understand that.
What you need to do is stop using TX as a whole. There are still some people here that got your back...

For example:

PeachGuard

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Not gonna lie, I started to dislike you for some of the stuff I saw you say and heard back then BS was going on. You just went to be one with the crowd and I found that kinda foul when I helped you alot with Peach. Like did not even have my back and just went along with it. or added a few words that just were not needed and hyped it up. I'm not gonna talk about this here since all that is done with. I just thought I let you know since I am being real with everyone. And since I got all that treatment, I just changed and became a lil nasty.

Idk how I feel about you as of now though.
What? Well I dont really remember what I have said to make you feel that way but, if I have sorry sorry dude :/

Meno is just a vile harlot that just despises everything.
But I like Meno...

Top Bottom