• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Alright guys. I'ma start my new MU thread either today or tomorrow.

Peach vs. Donkey Kong

I don't think I've ever seen the Peach boards go over it.

Moozle

Smash Champion
This is random but I was wonder, have any of you read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell? He talks about how you have to spend 10,000 hours doing something to become an expert at that thing. Have any of you played even close to 10,000 hours of brawl?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I wasn't sure of what I was watching . I've seen that before but no one ever stays there. Can you tap out of it? If not then I think they would consider that stalling or an infinite ?

Evil-Guy I enjoyed that lol.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, anyone use L/R to jump here? I was thinking about it so I could retreat and fair easier (while jumping backward, of course).

And I guess while I'm here... quick pointers on Falco?

I'm so totally lurking the peach boards again so... hulloooooo!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
So I'm going to try and save my money for Pound 5.

I would have to convince my parents though.... haha

z00ted

Yeah, I totally agree.

I'm not saying I agree with the title of the video, I'm just pointing out that she actually seems "decent".

z00ted

yo nugga this birdie just flew into my window and told me that you got burned last night

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
alrighty AT DPHATYS IM GONNA DESTRO Y YOUR LEADER NICOLE THEN ENGAGE IN SEXUIAL ACTIVITIES WITH DPHAT THEN GIVE YOUR LEADER THAT SATLY RUNBACK MM AT 4 IN THE MORNING THEN ENGAGE IN SEXUAL ACTIVITIES WITH ILLMATIC THEN TAKE NICOLE ON A WALK THEN EAT X-BURGUER WHILE TWEETING YOUR FRIENDS ON MSN TWITTER OR OTHER SIT AHEAD OF YOUR COMPUTER EVERDAY EATING BLUEBERRY MUFFINS SHAPED LIKE FOREST WHITAKERS MIDDLE TOE

SKIPPY WHIPPY TIPPY DIPPY

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
alrighty AT DPHATYS IM GONNA DESTRO Y YOUR LEADER NICOLE THEN ENGAGE IN SEXUIAL ACTIVITIES WITH DPHAT THEN GIVE YOUR LEADER THAT SATLY RUNBACK MM AT 4 IN THE MORNING THEN ENGAGE IN SEXUAL ACTIVITIES WITH ILLMATIC THEN TAKE NICOLE ON A WALK THEN EAT X-BURGUER WHILE TWEETING YOUR FRIENDS ON MSN TWITTER OR OTHER SIT AHEAD OF YOUR COMPUTER EVERDAY EATING BLUEBERRY MUFFINS SHAPED LIKE FOREST WHITAKERS MIDDLE TOE

SKIPPY WHIPPY TIPPY DIPPY
Wutwut?

:glare:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Chance to defend myself.

Panzy smash cops are always on my *** and banin me. So that means nothing. Peach boardss not be what it is today if I did not start it off from day one. And you all know this.

I set the foundation. The fact that I get banned so much so makes me the leader if you really think about it.

Top Bottom