• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I spoke with PeachKid, they are suppose to drive to NY today and get housed, and go to the tourny in the morning. I aksed if they could pick me up on the way. And Alieen said she will see and get back to PK about it. So there is a 50% chance I might go.

And why can't you go, you need to play out of you rregion if you wanna get better dude.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
So I just got back from the eye doctors and i found out

I'm somewhat farsighted, and I have astigmatism~ D: I'm gonna need glasses. But it's k, because I picked out some really nice frames =w=

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I wish I lived in a place where the brawl community was bigger. :|

*looks at location*

#%(@W*GFJ@$%*EDGFJK($#*%$@*#%

Im not even American and I know that your scene isnt small. Especially not compared to where I live, here there is barely a scene... well, we have the players. Just not the tourneys.

:052:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So I just got back from the eye doctors and i found out

I'm somewhat farsighted, and I have astigmatism~ D: I'm gonna need glasses. But it's k, because I picked out some really nice frames =w=
Did you get my message on aim?

I wish I lived in a place where the brawl community was bigger. :|
Move to NYC

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
I spoke with PeachKid, they are suppose to drive to NY today and get housed, and go to the tourny in the morning. I aksed if they could pick me up on the way. And Alieen said she will see and get back to PK about it. So there is a 50% chance I might go.

And why can't you go, you need to play out of you rregion if you wanna get better dude.
because there is somethign up with the carpool so the whole thing may not be going but i may....
i REALLY wanna go but still unsure

Moozle

Smash Champion
Es asi?

Yo se que tu estaras jugando loco. Esto es nin una cosa serio. Si yo toy aqui hablando mierda como siempre. Ya tu sabe como soy yo. Y como yo traer sabor aqui para la hente de los Peach boards.
Does Dark have good grammar when he speaks in spanish?

I have come to realize that I really suck at killing. I need to work on my reads and UpSmashies.

Also, I'm taking the ACT again tomorrow for no reason (i'm already happy with my score). I am mad :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
because there is somethign up with the carpool so the whole thing may not be going but i may....
i REALLY wanna go but still unsure
I see.

Does Dark have good grammar when he speaks in spanish?

I have come to realize that I really suck at killing. I need to work on my reads and UpSmashies.

Also, I'm taking the ACT again tomorrow for no reason (i'm already happy with my score). I am mad :(
Spanish was the first language that ever came out this crazy boys mouth so....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Because he is a smash cop. And the only thing they are good for is ruining peoples fun.

There was nothing wrong with it and everyone was having fun. Just like the interview thread and other things of the sort. Geez, this place really is lame and boring. And when people try to bring a lil fun in it, pthers cause to be negative nacys and crash it all.

Place seriously needs to lighten up. I can see now why people were saing this place was so boring.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Well Dark you WERE like 150 days early lol. Didn't really need a thread. I really hope it happens though; I wanna see that lesbian lose :p

As added incentive to win, the loser has to scissor with Kyle.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Moozle, why are you retaking the ACT again? Can't you just... not?

As added incentive to win, the loser has to scissor with Kyle.
LOL

I think that's enough threat to just cancel the MM.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I already paid for it :( My mom wanted me to like a month ago so I signed up but then I showed her that I don't even need to get a higher score to get into the schools that I want to get into. Plus I feel stupid right now so I'll probably get lower than what I got before. That shouldn't make much of a difference though.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion

*looks at location*

#%(@W*GFJ@$%*EDGFJK($#*%$@*#%

Im not even American and I know that your scene isnt small. Especially not compared to where I live, here there is barely a scene... well, we have the players. Just not the tourneys.

:052:
Lmfao. Yeah in Texas, brawl is a big thing but not in my city. All the brawl citys are like 4 hours away from here. Every trip being like 80 too 100 dollars.

Here, our brawl scene is 6 people. Only 2 play competitively.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Learn to carpool or take public transportation. Actually the most expensive thing about tournaments would be buying your food, I'm considering just bringing packed lunches.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Learn to carpool or take public transportation. Actually the most expensive thing about tournaments would be buying your food, I'm considering just bringing packed lunches.
Yeah man, but that's what sucks about not knowing anyone out of your city.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I already posted this on the Kirby boards, but whatever :D

My first texture ever! green Melee Kirby. I think it's a much nicer shade of green, and NO orange shoes. I even made the textures for his Jiggs/Falco/Snake/Olimar/DK transformations, and select/battle/results portraits. You may think it's not a big change, but Falco's texture was VERY ANNOYING. Just like Falco himself.

Top Bottom