• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Nicole

Smash Champion
I have reason to believe this peach main by the name of crisis or roxy is better then most offline peaches.
No online ***** is taking MY title.

(of best girl peach).

(dont infract me air, i'm jking about the ***** part at least)

gantrain05

Smash Master
he WAS the ultimate peach, last i saw him he was playing that cursed bat, and i was very sad i was looking forward to watching his peach **** and get some tips =(

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
No online ***** is taking MY title.

(of best girl peach).

(dont infract me air, i'm jking about the ***** part at least)
Well it DOESS mean female dog..

I don't think it's too much of a deal.

Why Nicole...

Why can't more girls be like you?

Why can't we have more attractive women playing video games at our side??

Why are you such a blessing to the gaming world?

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
wifi doesnt count and neither do she. Kosmos was the ultimate peach.
count for what? i dun played many a peach and let me tell you REVEREND XYRO DIS ONE HERE TAKES THE CAKE.

(whipsworks)

@kbuzzle just the way she handles things like IF YOU AINT MIXIN IT UP you will lose your stock in about 10 seconds, her reads are that hard.

@nicole mlg dallas mm? date? slumber party?

hiROI

Smash Lord
I just came back from my theatre competition and I got an EXCELLENT on my costume! :D Thats the second best, but that being my first dress, GOSH I AM SO HAPPY! I GOT A MEDAL AND EVERYTHING <3 But my large group musical got disqualified since its considered a small group song, not a large group. And we worked so hard for the musical but thats okay :/

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I just came back from my theatre competition and I got an EXCELLENT on my costume! :D Thats the second best, but that being my first dress, GOSH I AM SO HAPPY! I GOT A MEDAL AND EVERYTHING <3 But my large group musical got disqualified since its considered a small group song, not a large group. And we worked so hard for the musical but thats okay :/
Totally blows man. I know how bad that feels. It's not cool at all...

but still gratz on the dress. It looks stunning, btw. I think it deserved the best rating possible.

Nicole

Smash Champion
@nicole mlg dallas mm? date? slumber party?
well toon link is one of my top 3 hated characters, but i've never heard of you so i probably won't lose *trollface* come over to dphat's house the night before MLG and i'll MM you there. i doubt we'll get it in if we actually try to play it at MLG.

i only have slumber parties with people who are hawt. ;) which i guess you might be, i've never seen you before.
however, i'll probably never get with a wario or toon link or kirby player, because people who play those characters are super lame.

@hiroi, nice job! can we see it?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
well toon link is one of my top 3 hated characters, however, i'll probably never get with a wario or toon link or kirby player, because people who play those characters are super lame.
I'll help you with Toon Link, Wario, and Kirby at Dallas :)

Toon Link, Wario, and Diddy Kong are my best matchups.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
well toon link is one of my top 3 hated characters, but i've never heard of you so i probably won't lose *trollface* come over to dphat's house the night before MLG and i'll MM you there. i doubt we'll get it in if we actually try to play it at MLG.

i only have slumber parties with people who are hawt. ;) which i guess you might be, i've never seen you before.
however, i'll probably never get with a wario or toon link or kirby player, because people who play those characters are super lame.

I'll be there (going lucario btw)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Hello everyone I went to a tourny and got 7th place. I finally beat our top falco here that just got on our new pr which is coming soon. First on bf then picochat. I feel very good about wining and I wish I saved the match. I usually Lose to our pr players so I hope too keep going up from here. Mk is dumb :(

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Nicole, I was looking for videos on YouTube of your Peach and came across an interview where you walked by and the interviewer asked where your boyfriend was and you said "I'm here to play Brawl." Needless to say, I was laughing my *** off.

By the way, get more videos on YouTube. You have almost none.

gantrain05

Smash Master
nicole u still havin trouble with the wario MU? we reaaaaaaally need to have some practice sessions, its my most favorite MU next to diddy and snake XD

on an unrelated note, i learned to play ukelele de chocobo on guitar today, i feel so awesome lol

z00ted

Hello everyone I went to a tourny and got 7th place. I finally beat our top falco here that just got on our new pr which is coming soon. First on bf then picochat. I feel very good about wining and I wish I saved the match. I usually Lose to our pr players so I hope too keep going up from here. Mk is dumb :(
how many people?

z00ted

24? Nice job Kyon, but I know you could do better.

mk is dumb, huh? :(

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'm SUPER ****ing proud of you, Kyon. Yeah, MK can be pretty dumb.

You're beast, Kyon. BEAST.

EDIT:

Honestly, it would mean a lot if you can all come and take a look at my "complete for now" MU thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288120

I'll be starting another one soon.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Totally blows man. I know how bad that feels. It's not cool at all...

but still gratz on the dress. It looks stunning, btw. I think it deserved the best rating possible.

There it is! :')

Oh, and I'm starting to go in tournaments now since I don't have anymore extracurricular activities for now! I'll be on that Top 4 placings momentarily~*

Top Bottom