• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bulldog Brawl: 2 (feat Reflex / BigLou / BBQ / Dynomite / DRN / Player-1)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I already said that I'm bringing setup stuff. You should update the OP, because few people are concerned about a tournament with two confirmed setups.

Also, is there a mention of Doubles?...

Kaptain

Smash Ace
AH, will update!

Also, there is a possibility of doubles. I need 20 or more confirmed people and I will create a doubles bracket for the tournament. As of now we only have 15 people confirmed, and not even all of them are playing brawl. Adding doubles we will likely have to increase the time we hold the room and that increases cost. So i have to be sure people are coming before I set it up. In other words: MAKE MORE HYPE!

@SaiZander: will those 2 GCs and Melees have TVs with them?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You have more than enough time. Don't do pools this time, and it'll be finished with hours to spare, even with Doubles and a small break for food. I'm willing to help you get it done in a timely fashion.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
@Kaptain I'll let you know for sure as soon as I get back in touch with my friend from home. I'm outta town basically until the tournament, and my cell phone just lost service for some unseen reason...
Its cause I'm involved. Cell phone towers hate me...:urg:

Kaptain

Smash Ace
UGA was one of the schools I applied to, that counts right?
Well if you have a valid UGA ID, then yeah, it counts. Otherwise, it just makes you about 20% cooler than the rest.

Also, I may have added doubles. :awesome::awesome::awesome:
And, it wouldn't be Bulldog Brawl without a few wacky stages somewhere...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Tbh if Florida does plan on coming there wouldn't be any reason for me not to annoy a few people in the B'ham area for a carpool.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
LEGIT!!!

Rainbow Dinosaurs!!

hey, mink is hella hype!
Rainbow Dinosaurs is a work in progress. But i like it.
Keep workin' with that.

And DAMN RIGHT I'M HYPE!
I'm keepin' it real up in here.

As far as i can see, this looks like a definite possibility.
Next weekend everyones going to soime tourney in NC.
But i dont have funding, for september i'll have time. and it's LATE december.

I'll respost this in the CFL thread. Are you keepin' rules? Or would you consider changing them to APEX rules?

Kaptain

Smash Ace
The rules are basically Unity except i have 7 starters instead of 5. And a LGL of 40 instead of 50.
Why do i need to change it?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You don't NEED to.
But alot of people are going to APEX, so down here in FL we're changing alot of the rules to APEX rules so we can practice.

You don't have to change anything, but i think it may be appealing.

Awstintacious

Smash Apprentice
Idk if I can go with the date and all, but I would love to get out to more tournies, so I'll try to get a carload to go out there. DO you know how many melee entrants are expected as I have reservations because this used to be all barwel.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Idk if I can go with the date and all, but I would love to get out to more tournies, so I'll try to get a carload to go out there. DO you know how many melee entrants are expected as I have reservations because this used to be all barwel.
Although I cannot give you a 100% answer, but skimming over the list above, there seems to be about 8-10 melee players atm. We may also have a couple of brawl players playing in it as well. Since it is a smaller crowd, however long it takes to get matches underway is fine. Therefore, if a brawl player wants to enter melee as well, and gets called to play melee but has a brawl match coming up soon. The time limit to begin the melee match can be overlooked so that both matches can be played. Cause with the limited 8 hours we have, both events will be running at the same time.

JoFTWin

Smash Apprentice
Where the wild things are, by way of Georgia.
Although I cannot give you a 100% answer, but skimming over the list above, there seems to be about 8-10 melee players atm. We may also have a couple of brawl players playing in it as well. Since it is a smaller crowd, however long it takes to get matches underway is fine. Therefore, if a brawl player wants to enter melee as well, and gets called to play melee but has a brawl match coming up soon. The time limit to begin the melee match can be overlooked so that both matches can be played. Cause with the limited 8 hours we have, both events will be running at the same time.
Count me in as a Melee player who plans on coming.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Nobody cares because you're putting yourself down. That's not interesting at all.

We need all the players we can get.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Hey look, BBQ is a featured player??!?!?

:laugh:

Mad props for a tourney that I don't have to drive an hour for (maybe, knock on wood.)

Top Bottom