• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Empire Official Thread (Tri-state)

hunger!

Smash Champion
most likely not going on the fact that i dont want to drive or get a ride down to mad town. the stage list is whack but i hope everyone has fun.

Sago

Smash Lord
zicore/cosmo/spikes :) i might be able to house you, accomidations would be weak sauce at best but its a roof over your heads :D gime a call :p there always room for bug city..and fade/bil might be there to

chansen

Smash Lord
I have about the same sitch at my place. one futon for a lucky smasher and floor space for anyone else that needs to crash and wont steal my ****.

chansen

Smash Lord
xtra, as the luigi player i respect most, i'd prolly give you the futon, i mean ****, it pulls out.

I will also have good beer. Prolly Spotted Cow.

Xtra

Smash Ace
xtra, as the luigi player i respect most, i'd prolly give you the futon, i mean ****, it pulls out.

I will also have good beer. Prolly Spotted Cow.
weej has passed onto another from fondy. he's dead to me. but hey, i appreciate that much. i just dont think i'll be able to make it. spotted is my fav of new glarus tho... However as the pattern goes i should have this day off

chansen

Smash Lord

If you require one or more of these products...please, let me know so I can avoid you at the tourney.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
You should secretly take pictures of it with your cell phone and post them here.

:004:

Top Bottom