• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Empire Official Thread (Tri-state)

Sago

Smash Lord
haha yah the nearest culvers is like baller close to my house so if you guys come over friday we could go : D....i still need a teammate who wants teh moneys :D

Zicore

Smash Champion
we are staying at wickys. at least, me and spikes are. Perhaps cosmo if he still goes.

Zicore

Smash Champion
and why no japes, norfair, brinstar, or rainbow cruise?

and No Daves Stupid Rule? **** that...

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
the only way to violate daves stupid rule is to counterpick a neutral stage, considering they are the only ones you can play first stage. this isnt like a peach taking you back to DL64 in melee, this is fukken brawl neutral stages they are all the same. stop crying

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
I'm considering a comeback for the hell of it, having only played Brawl once.

Someone convince me it's worth it.

EDIT: This is pretty awesome. The first time I check the boards in a VERY long time and there's a tournament in Madison on the next weekend.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
the only way to violate daves stupid rule is to counterpick a neutral stage, considering they are the only ones you can play first stage. this isnt like a peach taking you back to DL64 in melee, this is fukken brawl neutral stages they are all the same. stop crying
what about champ finals? Neutral stages are not all the same either, so Dave's rule should be implemented.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
dave's stupid rule isn't on? I dunno about you guys, but I wouldn't want to have to play a snake on battlefield twice cuz I got it on random...

Zicore

Smash Champion
see thats different....if its mutual, its ok. But like...if I was playing tapion...I wouldn't want to play battlefield twice if we got it on random. Thats total bs.

chansen

Smash Lord
i vote for crew battles
yes please.

what about champ finals? Neutral stages are not all the same either, so Dave's rule should be implemented.
dave's stupid rule isn't on? I dunno about you guys, but I wouldn't want to have to play a snake on battlefield twice cuz I got it on random...
yeah dude, i guess.

WE CAN HAVE DAVE'DUMB ******** RULE ON...

I'm probably gunna get colon cancer.
Just so everybody knows, I am going to be yelling at anyone that I don't know.

more news: There is a mixer in the courtyard of the vilas building. It starts at 9pm. They arent allowed ot play american music. So it's going to b japanese pop, expect yatta on that list.

I don't know when the ddr tourney is but apparently its gunna be a big deal. Or maybe that was some other beat related game.

:dedede:-COME TO CHANSEN'S TOURNAMENT!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
you dont play the guitar to the beat suckaaaaaaaaaaa

it's probably rock band or something. if it IS ddr, as long as none of the madison ddr peeps go ill be fine, i know there are people in the state better than me but I doubt many will waste their time on an anime convention.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
touché salesman...

Ryzen may come for smash... he's a beast at DDR. You'll have some major comp there.

Edit: Uhhh... the front page doesn't say when it starts... when does it start?

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played since I embarrassed Sago at the Gamestop tournament back in June.

I plan on embarrassing him again.

Gangsta Watch.

Top Bottom