• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Empire Official Thread (Tri-state)

Wafles

Smash Lord
I said it before, but just a reminder to anyone in the Appleton-ish area, I have room to give a ride to at least one more person to this. That spot is still open.

Chexr

Smash Ace
so can anyone house or what

edit:

Wow guys, put chexrs balls in your mouth if youre gunna go that far, jeez.

also wtf it wasnt even my idea to go

Bil

Smash Ace
sago....fade and i are coming...don't forget to add us in.

also, Chansen does it cost money to go to the actual anime con?...if it doesn't I might just drop by during brawl gay ****.

I vote to change brawl teams to melee teams <33333333333

chansen

Smash Lord
yays.

there is no fee in any part of the con except for the tourney.
And chexr, i just hate how everyone fems on your nuts just cuz youre sooo gooood. I dont mind you personally.

geek.kon informs me that we now have a limitless supply of tvs from an outside source. So once again please bring all the video game stuff you wanna play besides brawl and melee setups. i'm sure there will be plenty of time for more games later in the evening now that we have enough tvs for a faster tournament. If we can get enough wii for a quick brawl deal then there is a chance i could run a sc4 tournament as well....a SMALL chance. but i'll be bringing sc4 for friendlies anyway too.

and. I have room at my house. enough for at least 4, maybe more if you guys squeeze it. and crashman is right, there are pllenty of hotels in madison that are cheap enough that if you guys throw down on the cash flow you could easily stay there for real cheap.

finally, beautiful katamari is too fun not to play.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
everyone wants to go but theres nowhere to stay
You can stay at my place if you really want to. It's really small, and there are going to be 6 people there so far.

It's most likely better than Crashman's alternative, depending on how many people you have.

Top Bottom