• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE GOD KAIS Present MWC-E #1 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 2" Fairfield, OH (Oct.10)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Sorry Clowsui, I can't make it. I work the night before until 6 AM

I just like hovering God Kai threads

On another note, OUGA will be sending: Wakka, Sil, Framerate, Kregs, Sole, and probably POPS

solecalibur

Smash Master
Since Im confirmed to go I'll bring a full setup and recording gear possibly Streaming it ...

What's The Point

Smash Master
How many people?

MI has 8 coming to be housed in Springfield, but I rather be housed in Cincinnati since it's 50 minutes closer to the venue and only 30 minutes longer of a drive. Also makes the morning of easier.

Though, would late night smash be permitted? I'm pretty sure people will want to play smash till they fall asleep.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
How many people?

MI has 8 coming to be housed in Springfield, but I rather be housed in Cincinnati since it's 50 minutes closer to the venue and only 30 minutes longer of a drive. Also makes the morning of easier.

Though, would late night smash be permitted? I'm pretty sure people will want to play smash till they fall asleep.
I figured people would want to sleep well the night before a tourney....

Framerate

Smash Lord
Tyr, we could team. Some of my claims to fame are 2 v 1-ing Lou and Nope, beating Shugo when it got down to 1 v 1, and beating Ally's team at the Champs.

Low tiers ftw?

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Some Ohio Brawlers Should Teach me and Impp how this games ***** and play with us then i will be more likely to host Brawl tournaments in the future :)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Clowsui: Sole has the equipment, but for whatever reason he is having trouble live streaming it. Perhaps it can be fixed during Friday. Regardless he is going to bring it.

@Wakka + Lou: You guys like to put up that act but all of us know that at night Lou cries because he's lost 2 people while Wakka and Sil give a sigh of relief "Ahhh, I'm so glad I'm a God Pie...." and fall soundly asleep.

solecalibur

Smash Master
@Clowsui: Sole has the equipment, but for whatever reason he is having trouble live streaming it. Perhaps it can be fixed during Friday. Regardless he is going to bring it.
I should be able to stream now , I set it to full screen instead of wide screen on my wii but if it comes down to recording or streaming I prefer to record it

@Wakka + Lou: You guys like to put up that act but all of us know that at night Lou cries because he's lost 2 people while Wakka and Sil give a sigh of relief "Ahhh, I'm so glad I'm a God Pie...." and fall soundly asleep.
Your just trying to start something aren't you?

Baro

Smash Journeyman
I'm afraid that I'll want to play arcade games more than Brawl.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Frame, I'll team with you. Never teamed with Puff before. Should be fun.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Frame, I'll team with you. Never teamed with Puff before. Should be fun.
omfg, if exile and i face you guys...it'd be a low tier bout: yoshi/jiggs and lucas/lucario vs. jiggs and lucas/mk. XD that's silly.

edit: anyone know if nicalobe said anything about going to this? imma be upset if he doesn't attend... >___<

Nope

Smash Lord
MI please send me a PM of your estimated time of arrival and amount of people attending!

Edit: I just talked to Nicalobe for you airborne and he is a maybe right now

What's The Point

Smash Master
Since he's in the forgotten part of MI, I think he got forgotten. But Sliq needs housing for Friday night (And maybe Count if he's going with Sliq).

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
I am interested in attending.

Is Turbo button allowed?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Small Announcements
- There will be chairs for every setup in the arcade. DO NOT take the chairs/bar stools from the other games.
- Do not block any passageways in the arcade with chairs or by standing and blocking the way. People need to be able to move through. Fire Hazard.
- DO NOT COME LATE!!! I will not hold up the tournament for you, no matter who it is
- GOD KAIS!!!

Anyone still in need of housing?

We are at 68 attendants, who will be #69...?

Top Bottom