• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
kong, keep practicing. make sure you can shffl dairs 100% perfectly, do uairs as you jump but still ff at peak, and ff your nair so that you hit the ground just after the 2nd hit goes out so that the foot came out near the ground. those are fairly common things you need to do in combos.

technomancer

Smash Champion
I'll take the other half of that cookie if nobody called it

seriously tho I'm in it for the cookie

Brookman

Smash Hero
Yea, I heared G-reg can summon super mushrooms and increase damage ratio to 2.0 for his own attacks. Also, I think I saw him falcon punch to cancel his gentleman, and it was a combo. Also, one time G-reg money matched arnold schwarzenegger to a governor of california battle, and now G-reg rules over california with an iron fist.

Edit: He also pisses liquid gold.

Betrayed

Smash Ace
I heard when some people fight G-reg, all he has to do is taunt and they commit suicide, both in game and real life. I once saw a 3 vs 1 video of G-Reg vs Darkrain, SS and Jiano. G-Reg 4 stocked them all.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i 3 stocked azen the other day in tourney, only to lose 3 straight and lose the set. however, lets not forget the part about me 3 stocking azen.

Top Bottom