• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

D.B

Smash Ace
Sorry, I guess I did talk **** I havent watched many videos in a long time. Again I'm sorry,we all make mistakes, thanks for the advice...ish?xD but I think I need more advice then that for doubles =l

timbu

Smash Apprentice
man my captain falcon pwns all you noobs, check it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJcWataN1yA

you cant stop me!!!(i hope you understand this is a joke and i just want to learn some combos too =) so dont bother sayin im wack cuz i already know, but one day ohh yeah one day youll know about me) peace!
i'm guessing it was a phantom hit.

i DID see a dash attack -> dash attack -> dash attack -> dash attack combo though. thaz de siqness

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
because!!!!!!!!!!! i cant really do that unless im feeling all powerful(really mad) then i cant and besides my level 9 fox wavedashes shine spikes and does short hops and all this other stuff i dont know were it learned. i think my fox is on steroids and he has adaptive AI so yeah

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
why didnt you JV 5 stock that computer?
and yeah it was only a 4 stock match but i did SD which was stupid but i just wanted to gosh

and yeah i have a combo video made by me!!!!! some of these are actually pretty cool, but then again its just a level 9 fox, but then again, those are some awsome combos, check it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_1l_J0BOzs

ahh its nothing compared to what most of you guys do but these kind of combos arent seen, cuz they dont invole much SHHFLing or wavedashing but the are nice

Rage.

Smash Ace
A JV 5 stock can be with only 4 stock
you cant get hit
0 percent with 4 stock is a JV 5 stock
and you should Have JV 5 stocked him

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Rage, you would be wise to not question the ability of great JOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAA DIIIIIIIAPER!!!!!

<3 jona :O

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Why say 'The Greatest Falcon Thread Every Made...... Ever Ever' when it isn't?

I vote 'The Greatest Thread...... Ever, Ever.'

Brookman

Smash Hero
The topic title, while seemingly new, is already dated. A superior thread was already made, with matching footage to prove that not only the thread, but falcon as a character, is the best....ever, ever.

Hax

Smash Champion
Hotseat Question: Name the top three Captain Falcon players in order from best to worst.

3. isai
2. darkrain
1. g-reg
I'll always be the best, that'll never change. We're all scary good though.
i lol'd. too good..

g-regulate

Smash Hero
The topic title, while seemingly new, is already dated. A superior thread was already made, with matching footage to prove that not only the thread, but falcon as a character, is the best....ever, ever.
its a great video, however, my thread is the greatest

Timdrumming

Smash Rookie
Should the Falcon Punch EVER be used as an edgeguard (or anywhere at all, for that matter), in a serious match? I can time it well against CPs, but I don't have anyone in real life who's good enough to base it off of, and obviously computers aren't good test subjects. :)

Also, when I get in a really bad situation, I like to use a Falcon Kick on the ground to give myself a little bit of breathing room. Bad habit, or okay?

Timdrumming

Smash Rookie
At Betrayed:

I like to use the FP edge-guard in matches where I'm not really serious or caring about the outcome. But I'm asking about it in serious matches, is it okay to use? I mean, are there certain characters that can be hit easily with it when coming back, or is there ever a situation other than being flashy that it could be a useful move?

And what about the Falcon Kick thing I mentioned?

Brookman

Smash Hero
I think this topic is great, cause it actually contributes something. The video is equally great for other reasons.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
At Betrayed:

I like to use the FP edge-guard in matches where I'm not really serious or caring about the outcome. But I'm asking about it in serious matches, is it okay to use? I mean, are there certain characters that can be hit easily with it when coming back, or is there ever a situation other than being flashy that it could be a useful move?

And what about the Falcon Kick thing I mentioned?
There is actually a video online where I think a shffl knee to FP registers as a combo. I think it was done in a Falcon ditto situation, which means as long as you catch them in a bad DI situation, it is possible to do it without getting interrupted during the FP. Of course there are plenty of better options though most of the time.

D.B

Smash Ace
^ The sacred combo? Anyways knee> falcon punch is probly the most unlikely combo you'll ever try/do with falcon. I mean catching a person with bad DI and reacting fast enough to follow up with falcon punch?

J03

Smash Master
G-reg, for a long time i thought you were a pompus/arrogant ***.

i was right, BUT reading your articles blatantly states that your are indeed a smart player. as much as id like to hate you, i cant *sighs*.

your views on defensive play whilst looking aggressive are spectacular, your views on habit breaking to set them up to do something dumb. especially avoiding marths fair by waiting then regrab/ repeat untill he stops then nair him are intelligent.

just letting you know that you have a another fan, no matter how unwilling, i still think your a **** smart player

Brookman

Smash Hero
there isn't ALWAYS a better option. Hell, if you can use falcon punch to hit someone recovering at around 40% why the **** would you NOT use it? It's just the situation for when you can falcon punch is pretty rare. Falcon punch is pretty ****ing good though, whenever you can use it.

Betrayed

Smash Ace
there isn't ALWAYS a better option. Hell, if you can use falcon punch to hit someone recovering at around 40% why the **** would you NOT use it? It's just the situation for when you can falcon punch is pretty rare. Falcon punch is pretty ****ing good though, whenever you can use it.
Right right...

I forgot about low damages like that, my mindset is to usually uair - knee them at that point if I can...

Top Bottom