• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

Nurok

Smash Lord
Alright.
Today, i have been Greg'd comboed by Vall3y.
It hurt..
Greg
I hate your combos.
Now all falcons can beat falcos :((((
MEANIES!!!!
-edun

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i hope everyones been practicing my throw to knee setups and combos, and the inescapable throw to knee combos. no mercy for the weak

Dice

Smash Lord
who says I'm not? i've got some azn connections, come up to Canada and I'll show you :p

Dice

Smash Lord
if by asian women you mean chester and I then yes, you shall recieve lots of sex. >_>

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
Dice said:
if by asian women you mean chester and I then yes, you shall recieve lots of sex. >_>
And if so, that'll be tooooo bad cause he's MY hoe.
I'll get you the asian hook ups if you come out here. Me and them, we roll in some of the same circles you know?

Dice

Smash Lord
All joking aside, reading your tips in this thread has actually improved my falcon. So, thanks :D

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Snap son, I needa see G-Regz in action. Those old vids weren't impressive enough considering it was him.

EDIT - LOLOLL G-Reg is too ****in' good.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
you really don't do anything with the nair, sure there are times when you FF, but basically what it is if you get the first kick in, just go with the opponent, don't FF if you don't have to, go darkrain style and go for triple/quad nairs.

audreyh

Smash Ace
you MUST fast fall in order to go darkrain style and do triple/quad nairs. here's how i suggest you practice.
(on a static marth in training mode)

1.do an nair so that ur first kick hits marth on ur way up on the jump.

once you can get that down
practice nair to grab, dthrow catch him with an nair, grab reset to 0% repeat.
(you're gonna need to use what you learned in 1. because you need to push a very fast and then DI backwards so that your second kick still hits marth forward and you can grab again)

3. (bit more difficult) in trianing mode do 2 nairs on a marth such that it counts as a 4hit combo. Nothing to start the combo besdies the nair.
you can start off with a marth having like 7% if its too difficult, but ideally you want to do this combo on a 0% marth

technomancer

Smash Champion
Does anyone know where to find the vid of G-reg kneeing someone so hard that they glitch the blastline and come out the other side and he finishes with another knee?

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Rofl wtf?

Here's a tip for landing knees, people. Sometimes you'll miss a knee and your opponent will think they're in the clear, throw another one or two and 90% of the time you'll hit them and get your KO you just missed two seconds ago. An example, you do a down throw/knee and they just get weak knee'd or you barely miss them. They double-jump at you, you drill them and they're screwed.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Jump out of shield into knees/stomped knees. Works very well if it isn't abused, and it works especially well on laggy attacks that push your shieldgrab away (Shielded Doc's Dsmash=Knee food)

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Yeah I punish people all the time with shield-hopped knees.

Another thing people have a habit of doing is trying to avoid the knee with a tech, instead of jumping away or whatever, they'll wait until they can tech on the ground and use the invincibility frames to avoid it. Sometimes this works, sometimes you can punish them for it. If they're JUUUUUUST about to tech, you can sometimes still doing a running SHFFL'd knee and drill them.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
uair and nair samus as much and as fast as you possibly can. if you still lose to samus, you arent doing it fast enough. do not land aerials in front of samus... you will get dsmashed

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
The darkrain combo is good when fighting a space animal, but what are the chances that the space animal is gonna DI just the way you want it to...

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Anyone good knows the Darkrain combo, after one uthrow -> dtilt -> catch, I guarantee they'll say something along the lines of "YA RITE". They'll DI away, punish them.

Top Bottom