• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Green Thunder 2.0 (Tourney this Weekend!)

Darthkirby707

Smash Cadet
Well, this clan seems to be diverging into a separate clan from it's founding division, the BC one.

We already have 3 allies, and we're keeping it that way, to my knowledge. That's not to say I dislike the SSS, but I think we're fine.

Either we could not agree to the alliance, or have this diverge, either into a separate clan, or simply have different allies- we'd be allied with the BC clans, you'd be allied with the SWF clans. However, our official forums are based after the BC clans and the PoNES, the BC alliance that we're in.

I'll send WeakSauce a PM about this, maybe we can work it out.

Until then, this alliance is put on hold.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Well, this clan seems to be diverging into a separate clan from it's founding division, the BC one.

We already have 3 allies, and we're keeping it that way, to my knowledge. That's not to say I dislike the SSS, but I think we're fine.

Either we could not agree to the alliance, or have this diverge, either into a separate clan, or simply have different allies- we'd be allied with the BC clans, you'd be allied with the SWF clans. However, our official forums are based after the BC clans and the PoNES, the BC alliance that we're in.

I'll send WeakSauce a PM about this, maybe we can work it out.

Until then, this alliance is put on hold.
I was just about to ask WeakSauce about this. Well obviously, even if they did join our alliance they would not be able to join the PoNES (no offense S.S.S.) as Sonic has never appeared on the NES. I made this clan in place of you so I'd never get another ally if it meant we had to leave the Paragon. Just tell me what WeakSauce says and I'll go from there.

Luigi is rally awesome

count me in!
I'll get you in right away.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I've loved playing smash with luigi for a long time, but I'm sort of new to how this whole "clan" thing works on the site. I would gladly join, but the talk about alliances and stuff is confusing me. Help?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I've loved playing smash with luigi for a long time, but I'm sort of new to how this whole "clan" thing works on the site. I would gladly join, but the talk about alliances and stuff is confusing me. Help?
Sure. In a nutshell, a clan is basically a place where members of a clan who typically have a similarity in some way come together to communicate and pass information. In our case this similarity would be Luigi mains. We will trade secrets about Luigi, disscuss tactics, etc. Anyting Luigi really. As for alliances, they are other clans that are working with another clan that form an partnership. We will have tournaments that feature only our clan or our alliance too. Did I miss anything?

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Sure. In a nutshell, a clan is basically a place where members of a clan who typically have a similarity in some way come together to communicate and pass information. In our case this similarity would be Luigi mains. We will trade secrets about Luigi, disscuss tactics, etc. Anyting Luigi really. As for alliances, they are other clans that are working with another clan that form an partnership. We will have tournaments that feature only our clan or our alliance too. Did I miss anything?
Okay, sounds about what I thougt it was :D. Count me in.

WIGI

Smash Champion
I would like to join, and if any good sig makers want the render from my sig that my gf drew, just add me on msn

shorty_jtj*at*hotmail.com

also if anyone has any good line arty or sketches of luigi i would liek those so i can colour them on photoshop.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I bought brawl at the midnight release and I played it all yesterday. If I think I am changing my main away from Luigi, and want to join a different clan, do I have to leave this one?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I bought brawl at the midnight release and I played it all yesterday. If I think I am changing my main away from Luigi, and want to join a different clan, do I have to leave this one?
Yes, but if I may make a suggestion, give it another few days to give me your final answer. I actually thought of leaving the Luigi clan after my first few times with him, but after getting used to his Brawl form and out of my new-character-stupor I came right back to my old main.

I would like to join, and if any good sig makers want the render from my sig that my gf drew, just add me on msn

shorty_jtj*at*hotmail.com

also if anyone has any good line arty or sketches of luigi i would liek those so i can colour them on photoshop.
I'll get you added right away. By the way, anyone who wants to give out there Brawl codes, feel free.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Yes, but if I may make a suggestion, give it another few days to give me your final answer. I actually thought of leaving the Luigi clan after my first few times with him, but after getting used to his Brawl form and out of my new-character-stupor I came right back to my old main.

I'll get you added right away. By the way, anyone who wants to give out there Brawl codes, feel free.
Alright, I'll give him one more chance, just for you guys :D

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Here's my Friend Code:
3093-6785-0918
Feel free to add me, but I live in Arizona so I don't want to be playing with someone across the globe. Too much lag. I'm not the best, but I'm not bad. I've never played anyone good though so it's hard to say for sure.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I tried him again and I think he is better now that I have learned a bit more about Brawl physics.

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
Ohhh, Weegee clan! As much as I love ROB, I favor Luigi:chuckle:!
Can I join:)???

WIGI

Smash Champion
hmm.. i gues allys would never hurt. i loved sonic adventure battlke 2 my chao was all all S stat reincarnated abotu 15 times before being tunred into dark chaos. ahh the good ol days before competative smash xD

i don;t mind sonic in brawl.. he just seems lonely..almost out of place.. and i suck with him

but def ally with them.

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
I might as well be associated with the honorable Green Thunder clan. I'll make some sigs tomorrow for you brothers.

-Oryan (Real men wear Green)

FatJared

Smash Rookie
looks cool, im not interested in joining but you mind if i stick a luigi banner in my sig? I main toon link but i usually counter pick luigi.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I might as well be associated with the honorable Green Thunder clan. I'll make some sigs tomorrow for you brothers.

-Oryan (Real men wear Green)
Originally posted by master_kudou;
I would like to join. I main in Luigi and Wario.
THE GREEN THUNDER WILL LIVE ON!!!!!!
I'll get you two added in a bit. Welcome to the forums too.

looks cool, im not interested in joining but you mind if i stick a luigi banner in my sig? I main toon link but i usually counter pick luigi.
I suppose not, so long as you don't take any that say Green Thunder on it.
P.S. I main Luigi and counter-pick Toon link, lol.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
Any FL Luigi players? I'd love to play someone who also mains Luigi. Perhaps I'll learn something, or vice versa.

Arkio

Smash Cadet
I am a FL luigi and can i join?

and you live like... 20 minutes away so we shouldnt lag much (but out internet is bad) but we are improving it soon (doubling)

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Well sadly I now main Diddy as I suck with Luigi so it is with great sadness I resign from the clan.
Awwww. Oh well at least there's now a little activity over here. :) Hope you find luck in tournaments with Diddy.

I am a FL luigi and can i join?

and you live like... 20 minutes away so we shouldnt lag much (but out internet is bad) but we are improving it soon (doubling)
Im a Luigi and Sonic main, add me please. Ain't no one gona touch a supersonic plumber :)
I'll get you both added in a second. We've hit a dry spot with members so anyone is welcome to join.

Luigi_Legend

Smash Cadet
Finally, a Luigi clan worth joining! I haven't been on the boards forever, but now that I'm back, I'd defitinley like to join! Luigi has always been my fav character of all time since the first SMB, and he's my true main in Brawl and the ones before it! I even run a Luigi site, lol. Can I please join??

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Finally, a Luigi clan worth joining! I haven't been on the boards forever, but now that I'm back, I'd defitinley like to join! Luigi has always been my fav character of all time since the first SMB, and he's my true main in Brawl and the ones before it! I even run a Luigi site, lol. Can I please join??
Only besause you said please. ;)
Feel free to check out the clan's site right here. Shameless advertising FTW.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to join, but I'm already in another clan. I noticed you guys don't like that sort of thing, but is it possible to ever make exceptions?

Top Bottom