• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I know.

Let's have a rule where Ice Climbers, Falco, Sheik, Metaknight, and Olimar can't be used against Ganon!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
In low tiers or w/e side event it ends up being? Because I'm never entering normal brackets again. It's hard enough to care enough for the side-events.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
just a thought but itd be an idea to also just ban the stupid stages as a whole...gw on rc/brinstar is just as cheap if not cheaper than Mk on both, d3 and olimar on seige apply also but to a smaller degree...a lot of people just dont have the exposure or experience in anything uber cheap in this game outside of mk cause thats really all they see at tournaments. this game is seriously cheap as **** in so many ways lol

..then again im a selfish biased mk main......

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Dedede on Seige?

LMAOOOOOOO

NO.

YOU ARE STUPID.

Sorry Joe, it's the truth.

Next people gonna bring up MK 1-1 and how AMAZING it is for him too. Gettin' timed out allll daaaai errrry daaaaai

Cyan_

Smash Lord
just a thought but itd be an idea to also just ban the stupid stages as a whole...gw on rc/brinstar is just as cheap if not cheaper than Mk on both, d3 and olimar on seige apply also but to a smaller degree...a lot of people just dont have the exposure or experience in anything uber cheap in this game outside of mk cause thats really all they see at tournaments. this game is seriously cheap as **** in so many ways lol

..then again im a selfish biased mk main......
nah bro gw on rc is fine

:)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Dedede on Seige?

LMAOOOOOOO

NO.

YOU ARE STUPID.

Sorry Joe, it's the truth.

Next people gonna bring up MK 1-1 and how AMAZING it is for him too. Gettin' timed out allll daaaai errrry daaaaai
Its one thing for you to call me stupid,that hurts. But in caps? Truly heartbreaking

You failed to read the part where i said to a smaller degree. It is situational and matchup dependant, which i though would be clear to most but i guess you need clarification.

Happy st.pats day everyone :) im off for some brewskis soon

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Sorry lol, been in way too ****ty a mood lately.

But I'm sick of people pulling the whole OMG DEDEDE BREAKS THESE WALKOFF STAGES.

Only thing Dedede breaks is walls. Because every Walkoff stage except Flat Zone 2 is ****ing huge.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i would like you guys to know that this summer will start my new series of tournaments:

Wife Beater Skeeters

the rule is you will not be admitted entry unless you wear a wifebeater

all gay stages will be banned, neutrals ONLY

and its an mk soft ban meaning MK is legal only if both players agree to it

i am considering hosting this at my house so we can have all the booze and weed we want, all my nikkuhz know who they are,
but unfortunately i dont trust a lot of certain kunts so thats probably not an option

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I don't think red x would like it too much if I showed up shirtless can I just borrow a wifebeater from one of you guys?

:phone:

Top Bottom