• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yo yeah man, I need to smash today too, so I'mma head out around like 7-8 to ZP and play everyone, oh I will be taking all MM from anyone. So come out and get at me! I might leave early again (for real this time) cause I got a date tonight, so I dunno if I can give anyone a ride.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dude, i love our matches.. first time i play some1 like u, u have a different style. thanks for that.. and i wish we play pretty soon again^^

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Yo, after leaving ZP last night I got pulled over by some cops. They said some **** about ZP and "certain substances". They looked like they were gonna raid ZP or something. Someone should tell Phil.*

I don't know why I thought his name was paul.....

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
The guy looked seriously strapped though. He had a bullet proof vest on. He had little cans that looked like tear gas. AND MOST IMPORTANT! A heavy duty flashlight. That **** was bright......

spider_sense

Smash Champion
@ Danny. Yeah man **** is mad serious!

That would definitely suck if it happened around GF's. Oh well, that's how it be sometimes, and you can't be certain when cops will raid.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
dude, i have gone to zp twice in my life. but its the ****.. i dont care bout cops, is some1 going to zp today? jason, gime me ur phone number

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
okok, im gonna be there around 9 and 11, im waiting for juan to go out of job eilio, so he can pick me up.. stay until 4am *****, haha, dam i feel like smashing

precision

Smash Cadet
yo we seriously need to revive sfl smash cause brawl has better turnouts for their tournaments and thats just whack.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Also just wanted to toss this out there for my fellow poor smashers. If all you have is a 50 or 100 bill and you go to starbucks to get a drink, because they are unable to accept large bills they must give you your drink for free. Also you can eat most of a chick-fil-a sandwich and bring it back, say it was bad, and they must give you another one.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Also just wanted to toss this out there for my fellow poor smashers. If all you have is a 50 or 100 bill and you go to starbucks to get a drink, because they are unable to accept large bills they must give you your drink for free. Also you can eat most of a chick-fil-a sandwich and bring it back, say it was bad, and they must give you another one.
lol good to know

Top Bottom