• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Beanman

Smash Cadet
haha tutoring is the easiest way to get a girl, it just can't be ignored, the intellectual seduction is just overwhelming when its a guy and a girl, its too easy, like shooting fish in a barrel man
Unless you happen to be studying biochem, possibly the least sexy subject to learn. Hell even psychobio discusses hormone relays -.- I would be highly skeptical of a girl who said "Ohhh tell me again about N terminal sequencing and Staphylococcus V8 protease"

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
LOL I tutor a high school girl 3 days out of the week.

i dont feel like stickin it to her.

even when she is trying to stick it to me.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
My number is 305 803 5735 dude. I don't think I would be able to go today man. The thing is, I'm turning 20 today. So I'm gonna be wif my family. So don't know if I would be able to go at night. Ill tell u in the day. Can u give me your number again dude? Also linguini. Gemme ur phone again I lost it when I bought my phone

Ballistics

Smash Champion
My number is 305 803 5735 dude. I don't think I would be able to go today man. The thing is, I'm turning 20 today. So I'm gonna be wif my family. So don't know if I would be able to go at night. Ill tell u in the day. Can u give me your number again dude? Also linguini. Gemme ur phone again I lost it when I bought my phone
Cumpleanos FELIZ! Mi numero es 9543042152. Jaja en venezuela you could probably drink when you can stand up. Now you're a baby again here and can't drink till your 21. Necesitamos tomar bebidas y fumar poca gonja michelo!

**** i really wanted to test Michelo's skill, is there anyone else that can't make it out tonight?

precision

Smash Cadet
i got you eli. roly wanted me to ask you for the book dune pleaze. i might not go to this. dpends if i can get a ride home.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
i got you eli. roly wanted me to ask you for the book dune pleaze. i might not go to this. dpends if i can get a ride home.
You mean Frank Herbert's science fiction masterpiece Dune, where Prince Paul Caladan, in an unfortunate turn of events, is thrown from his thrown and forced to adopt the ways the native "Fremen" in a remarkable plot filled with political intrigue, intense action, and exploration of ethics regarding a wide range of things including genetic engineering and religious fanaticism?

I may have heard of it >.>

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
you Mean Frank Herbert's Science Fiction Masterpiece Dune, Where Prince Paul Caladan, In An Unfortunate Turn Of Events, Is Thrown From His Thrown And Forced To Adopt The Ways The Native "fremen" In A Remarkable Plot Filled With Political Intrigue, Intense Action, And Exploration Of Ethics Regarding A Wide Range Of Things Including Genetic Engineering And Religious Fanaticism?

I May Have Heard Of It >.>
That Book Is So F*cking Bad Holy **** ****

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
The only people Michelo faced were Pete and Catrell. He got two byes in winner's bracket. That's pretty unfair to everyone else. Why wasn't he placed with Jason at the top of the bracket? Didn't anyone else see this oversight? :(

xXxCMONEYxXx

Smash Rookie
Eli - Good **** man! Just wish I hadn't choked on FD and maybe went 3 matches.

Dwayne and Pete - Fun games. Thx for the tips and matches with spacies. I need so much work with that.

Catrell - Fun friendlies. I want to play against your samus since you seemed to play every character but samus against me lol

Blea - Amazing Luigi man!

xXxCMONEYxXx

Smash Rookie
Can't gotta chill with the gf before my NY and NJ trip this weekend. I remember Derek mentioning maybe doing another tourny on Monday which I may make.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
this friday my brother is getting into town so i doubt ill be playing anytime this weekend, you down for monday kevin? wats ur number btw i wasn't able to call you for last night

Numbers i need:

Kevin
Nielsen
Catrell
Lazaro
Eric

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
I'm down for Monday since I'm on break. And I wouldn't of gone yesterday anyway cause my mom wouldn't let me be out mad late when I have midterms.

My number
305-308-7370

Ballistics

Smash Champion
kk how much should we make the entry fee, im all ears, remember, phil gets 3 bucks automatically too

Me: Ok 2 dollar entry fee
Catrell: what, 2 dollars?
Me: yea why do you want to do 3?
Catrell: Na (chuckle) i wanna do ten

watch out for this guy!

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
he came late, plus hes really good
But TWO byes in winner's. If you knew he was showing up late, why didn't you put him in the bracket starting off against jason? I just think it's unfair for everyone else that played at least half of their way through winner's.

Anyone want to play tonight? My number is 954-937-8891. Call or text me.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
But TWO byes in winner's. If you knew he was showing up late, why didn't you put him in the bracket starting off against jason? I just think it's unfair for everyone else that played at least half of their way through winner's.

Anyone want to play tonight? My number is 954-937-8891. Call or text me.
we didnt know he was gonna come, and jason showed up even later, so we had to make adjustments >.<

Top Bottom