• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

precision

Smash Cadet
my bad fool i thought you were refering to your peach. sheik aint no princess. shes a slave. ganon is a beast king lol.

yo nica roy told me he isnt going to the mayhem 2moro. lets team :D

edit: ill use my 1%

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
i'm not going to be using the 1%. Everybody know's 99% of the time i sandbag. u better know if i really tried i could beat everybody.

-ISAI 2.0

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Get in line jason beat you to it then gringo. Omg laz lets play today. You know what someone play wit me today n let me crash by there crib. And my peach is legit. Haters.

precision

Smash Cadet
i had other plans but they fell through so yeah im gonna **** today. i already ***** some nubs today n im hungry to whoop some people right now. someone play me right now.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
YOOOO who wants to play today? well maybe a better question is.... who wants to get ***** today?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
derek my falcon is leagues above urs now. i'm about ssj3 now after the hyperbolic time chamber known as ROM2. but yea rafael is def ssf4. **** him he's too good.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
URGENT NEWS!!!!

So Smilez and I have made a serious discovery while playing Super Smash Bros. Melee yesterday. Through careful examination we have realized that the tier list should have a serious revision. Zelda who is currently known as low tier or more commonly known as **** tier. Sheik is in turn known to be in top tier. After long minutes of theoretical calculations and experimental data we have realized that Zelda should now be placed in top tier and Sheik in turn **** tier. This is the reason why:

Zelda has an incredibly overpowering move known as DownB where basically it ensures a guaranteed win. Now this has never been observed in any other character. On the other side however Sheik interestingly has the same exact move but surprisingly this ensure a guaranteed loss....Intriguing. From this observation we have concluded that Zelda is top tier and Sheik is gay/bytch/****** tier. Thank you for your time.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
ok.. im new in fl.. i moved in from vnzla, and i wanna play melee like a mother ****er.. i live in miami, fl. ill have my number soon..
jason, tell me if u can finally play tomorrow (thursday) and cypt, ill sms u when i got my phon aight?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Alright. I'll see if I can go to ZP tomorrow. When do you guys wanna go?

Edit- Forget it. My mom is being crazy. Is anyone gonna smash this weekend?

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I can't play this week. Gotta wait till after tomorrow when I go to the doctor for my post surgery checkup. So probably saturday I can play.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
guys, i was going to ZP, but my ride does not appear now dont know where he is.. so, can one of you pick me up and bring me back? ill pay gas. im in the doral zone. tears*

Top Bottom