• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surreal

Smash Ace
We're pretty bad, but if any state is gonna make that trash talk WA isn't the one to do it since in the grand scheme of things they have mostly bad players too lol

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Oh god the character select rattling is killing me! I expected that to be posted by Jeff just to troll me! <3

I'd like to set up a smashfest down here, but I can't host more than 1 setup, simply due to close quarters. The place I'm currently residing is quite cramped, making it difficult to host a group.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
We're pretty bad, but if any state is gonna make that trash talk WA isn't the one to do it since in the grand scheme of things they have mostly bad players too lol
our bad players would tap based on pure personality...get some lol!

sup brdy!

na, OR melee players is coo, but why is gage such a women? did u guys beat him or something?

:phone:

Binx

Smash Master
I dunno what happened to gage.

LOL @ Bart my jiggs is pretty legit, I think I've only pulled it out in tourney like twice, once was vs you =D

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Jeff just about nailed it.

Also I"m going to fish camp this week. When I get back you should come over on the weekend Jesse. You and me can partay at a bar

Binx

Smash Master
Yeah I main ICs, I try to play pretty much just them in tourney, sometimes I'll cp Fox or Sheik on certain stages vs certain characters. Been playing lots of Marth and Falcon in friendlies too they are pretty fun.

Vox the Fox

Smash Cadet
When it comes to hosting a smashfest in Eugene, I'd go for it, but my mom comes back in like...three days and she's not nearly as chill with having a bunch of smash players in the house as my dad is, unfortunately. I'll keep my eyes open for any other venues that we could nab (I'll put out a request on the FB groups for Eugene smashers), and Bart, if you're around in the Eugene area, I'd love to meet you. Infinitora, you know my number, so feel free to call or text me whenever if something's going on.

And if someone wouldn't mind filling me in as to why Bart (and K-star) hates the Twins? Unless that's taboo, in which case I'll just go and dig through the boards till I can pull something up.

keeper

Smash Champion
Jeff just about nailed it.

Also I"m going to fish camp this week. When I get back you should come over on the weekend Jesse. You and me can partay at a bar

our bad players would tap based on pure personality...get some lol!
Only for like, Toph and Vista. Not that they're bad. Really though, WA isn't too great in the grand scheme of things. Pretty much Otto, Shane, and I guess Ka-Master. Their national results are generally pretty average when compared to what they do in WA. Though Otto did really well at some tournament, just don't remember its name.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea, ur tight tho. and according to shane, his bag of controllers got stolen, and otto's broke.

also keeper doesn't know ****. especially if he brought up vista's name lol.

brdy, u plan on going to any tournaments in the nearish future.

:phone:

keeper

Smash Champion
yea, ur tight tho. and according to shane, his bag of controllers got stolen, and otto's broke.

also keeper doesn't know ****. especially if he brought up vista's name lol.
Kline, it really doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that Oregon isn't that good, nor is it the same for WA.

I brought up Vista because I think he's cool, I'm pretty sure that was the main point of my post. I don't know why that would mean that I don't know anything, stop acting tough, man.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
And if someone wouldn't mind filling me in as to why Bart (and K-star) hates the Twins? Unless that's taboo, in which case I'll just go and dig through the boards till I can pull something up.
My opinion of the twins is that they're full of BS, and they can really get under your skin if they get off the topic of smash long enough, and sometimes even sometimes on the topic of smash. They have really opposing views on a lot of things and they'll argue about them if you give them the chance, even though they keep tact when they do it, which is almost harder to stand than if they didn't keep tact. Their sense of humor can also be taken as insulting. A lot of the time they're really nice and I don't mind them all that much, but it's those moments when you just want to punch them in the face.

Also, hi guys, I'm back from the desert!

keeper

Smash Champion
Well, this is pretty much all I read on Smashboards anymore as is. So I guess that's a fair statement. I do have recollections of the WA thread way back though.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Since that was way back ago, I can say I currently dont do that anymore, and well, it was about OR lol. Ive just come to the conclusion that not having sales tax makes you soft.

keeper

Smash Champion
Our property taxes are ********. Why do you think a ton of people that live in Vancouver, WA work in the Portland area and shop here? lol

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
hey sorry i didnt show up this weekend i was busier than i thought :/ is ANYONE free during the week? sundays are great but waiting a full week to play is no fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom