• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Postman

Smash Journeyman
When I was a kid I ran into walls until I got glasses. Once, I think, I actually ran into a wall so hard I knocked myself out. So, yeah, I pretty much sucked at sports at age 5, hahaha

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
im supposed to wear glasses now but i still like to say i have 20/20 like a boss. slowly starting to notice though which sucks but im gonna be stubborn/lazy and just say **** it haha.

is everyone just gonna sleep at your place kyle? and foos you still hooking up that ride?

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Gage you just disappointed me. I was hoping it was on par with clazzi's song you sent me. But nothing you mentioned have top that song yet. clazzi #1
Duuuude come to Bestbout soon. I got a fifth of vodka and I need someone to kill it with.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
probably won't be able to recommend anything from Clazzi for awhile since he's pretty unique compared to the rest of the K scene. You should look up Clazziquai. It was one of his side projects he did with this girl. They have some pretty good songs

Deus

Smash Journeyman
Well, if you host something again soon I'll probably come out of sheer boredom Kyle. God knows I won't be any competition

Izayah

Smash Journeyman

JonnyW

Smash Ace

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Off topic: I don't know if there are any Salvatore fans here besides Ben and I, but the guy is doing an AMA on Reddit right now.

"No, but here's the best EQ story...and it's 100 true:
I started a dwarf named Thibbledorf and a few days later ran out of Kaladim to find "Bruenor" (some slight variation) right out front. The poor guy was trying to level, but every time he started a fight, I rushed in, yelled out, "Me King!" and KS'd him (I was a couple of levels higher than him, so it wasn't hard).
The guy kept telling me to bug off, so I feigned sadness, but kept charging in to save him. I chased him all the way to GFay before the GM finally answered his ticket. The GM knew me (and saw my account name). Hilarious. He made the guy milk and cookies and I gave him some silver for his troubles, then humbly walked away."

This guy is such a badass.

keeper

Smash Champion
So... I was just browsing the internet and found this really creepy site, and this really creepy post.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601 What the ****. What. The. ****.

I am pretty sure this church if fake though.
It's a troll forum. There's all sorts of crazy **** that comes out of there (but more creepy because it's real). RealDollForums are a riot too.

On that note, here is a legendary thread from another forum.
http://www.facepunch.com/content/16...k-and-here-s-what-happened-(via-picture-story)

The other threads I was going to link from other forums are purged. :(

Whoops, I meant piracy. I make weird errors when I don't proofread.
Did he post some form of file sharing thing?

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
No, it was just a censor dodge. I just felt like being inane and mocking the recent onslaught of web-censorship bills in the name of copyright defense in a completely irrelevant place.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Speaking about not talking about smash. If you missed it on face book... I ****ed the **** out of my left thumb at work yesterday. Got 5 stitches, 2 through my ****ING FINGER NAIILLLL! JESUSUSUS. [Now related to smash] I hope I can play on Saturday... Ideally before.

Binx

Smash Master
Oh **** that sucks man, sounds terrible. Whos coming to BB tonight? I should be there today and saturday hoping to get in some good practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom