• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Fullmetal I'm sure you've been mentioned in here some for Marth references, south references, and Twitch salt references, at the least.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo i noticed kage coming up the ranks real hard. he's got over 100 and he's only been around here since for about the last month or so.

puttin in work.

:ganondorf:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I am going to kill all of you. Sheik goes even with Falco at the least. Needles and dash attack tech chases to tilts/Fair. Nair OOS will get you out of almost all pressure.

And KK is tripping. Getting opportunities with Sheik is easy and the follow ups are equally simple.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
i kind of view Falco as the Phoenix of this game. he sets the pace of the matches really well and a solid one is hard to get in on. also, the longer you keep him alive, the worst it is for you.

For the most part, you aren't going to outdo him in the damage output department so your best bet is hit him and make it count(ie, snap phoenix in and kill her before you get five meters = gimping falco before he lands a dair, utilt, etc).

the only difference is with Pheonix, the storm comes at the end of the match where she has 5 meters. with falco, the storm is whenever you're not hitting him.

thankfully, he has the ability to be killed soon or else he'd really be a problem.

Mind you, I'm terrible at this game. XD

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
thankfully, he has the ability to be killed soon or else he'd really be a problem.
Then he'd be Fox.

Except still worse because he runs way slower, his grabs aren't nearly as good, and his jump speed keeps him from being able to shine OOS in nearly as many situations as Fox. guh

EDIT: Lucas, that's okay.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
There are just so many things falco can do that sheik has absolutely no control over, its basically auto win when falco gets a read. gt

:phone:

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Fox and Falco definitely both die around the same point give or take. Fox is lighter(slightly) but has a better(slightly) recovery. but they both more or less fall for the same edgeguard gimmicks.

either way, Fox and falco are kinda two sides of the same coin. they more or less die to the same things but offensively they are different, anyways.

Top Bottom