• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Well rave i wouldn't be looking to be on the first page if I was you, so what i would do is post around in the PA crew threads which are ToS and ToE, there are people in both who could play either game you wish though most people are more brawl centered in those two. If you're looking for more of melee you could hit up Pakman since one of his fests is coming up.

Just chooose what thread by which you are closer too, i know ToS is mainly Philadelphia, and the South Jersey area, there's ihhh Kings Court in scranton but it's hard to get in touch with them ToE is like Penn State and stuff so uhh yeah.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
South East PA is evolving

So many players are evolving, essentially from a DDD Pit ROB Olimar to a MK MK Wario Snake.
(vex rogue myself andy)
xzax has gotten a lot better
.com, keep up the good work on olimar, counterpicking in situations with him on oli's **** matchups are amazing (*cough* DDD *cough*)
weve got jbandrew w00t
smurf continues to get better
my team with vex as wario mk is kind of amazing
supposedly fury is gettin' pretty nasty (cwutididthar) with praciticng with JB

its quite sad though that im realizing so many of ROB's limits. idk why iv never noticed it before. theres still room for him for me to CP with him (esp in teams), but like... uhg
lol
im being all emo about ROB, but it doesnt matter cause im' livin up the good life now

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I beat Snakeee twice, Eazy, Izumi, almost beat a amazing lucario named Zucco, and Inui escaped my MK ditto wrath, I was on a rampage after ****** Inui, Ksizzle, and Doom in doubles. XD

...and Chibo has got a Wa-Wa-Wa

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I beat Snakeee twice, Eazy, Izumi, almost beat a amazing lucario named Zucco, and Inui escaped my MK ditto wrath, I was on a rampage after ****** Inui, Ksizzle, and Doom in doubles. XD
I liked the part where xzax got 2-0d by my Falcon after I broke his shield and falcon punched him in tourney.

It was a fun tournament all in all. Took M2K to last stock both matches, went dead even with Chibo after taking a match off of him (rawrUsmashrawrROB) That was my best DI day ever though...lmao Nair at 230% not killing. It was obviously stale, but still sexy as hell xD

Living M2K's Uthrow at 200...I approve.

Zucco is lots of fun to play. Zucco has a sick Ness and Lucario. Too much fun to play. I think I only beat his Lucario like 3 times out of 10 matches O_o

Shadow and Snakeee are also some really awesome people. I go even with Snakeee, but Shadow generally beats me most of the time. He's too fast ^_^

Kai is the coolest person ever.

I feel pretty accomplished for doing this all with Sonic but...I still feel I could've placed higher. Ah well, I'll just keep goin' at it.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
yeah, Lawz played terribad in the beginning of this tournament O_o

He somehow goes from 2stocking your Mario first match, and still losing. My Falcon was on a mission for vengence.

D

Deleted member

umm I beat all you **** with peach.

except cam, his **** is sickly. i'll play you eventually.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
except cam, his **** is sickly. i'll play you eventually.
Agreed ^_^

I wanted to play you at Battle Royale months back but...never got the chance :/ I think you challenged me to a Pokemon battle though xD

Which I will not accept because I'm trash at competitive pokemanzors.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Lehigh County
GwJumpman LoCal and Teched Out Enterprises
AIM: GwJumpman E-mail: GwJumpman@gmail.com
Cell#: No cell ATM Age: 16
Smasher from the nooks of suburban Allentown along with Fishy and Camalange. I go to Parkland High School. I'm a great ROB, I just don't go to as many tourneys as my crew-mates Camalange and Fishy. I'd be in the top 15 probably if I went with them to all the tourneys they went too.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

What is this stupid garbage? I am clearly way better than you at MK dittos and Kelvin and I easily got 2nd in doubles that day and almost won winners finals against Mew2King and Anti. You were not ****** me. You just held your own in game two against me. In fact, Kelvin and Brandon both recently said I'm the best of the three NJ MKs at the ditto right now.

That nonsense aside, after looking at results and accomplishments, it's quite clear who should be ranked where. Xzax should be at least 3rd. AndyG is so rusty I can't even see his skill anymore beneath the crust of failure that has encased him. Rogue Pit is 2nd. Vex is 1st. AndyG or Chibo should be 4th, and the one that isn't 4th should be 5th. After that, maybe .Com?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
In fact, Kelvin and Brandon both recently said I'm the best of the three NJ MKs at the ditto right now.

What is this stupid garbage? I am clearly way better than you at MK dittos

That nonsense aside, Xzax is better than you Chibo. Facts beat lies.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
oh, GwJ made me just realize there's no Lehigh County section...needs moar of that.

Lehigh County
Camalange | Teched out Enterprises + LoCal
AIM: Strawhat98 | E-mail: camalange@yahoo.com
Cell#: 484.201.0994 | Age: 16
Main: Sonic
Just a small time Allentown Sonic main who is aspiring to be the best. Barely earned my way onto the PA power rankings, so I plan to work my way up and become an active PA player. A little difficult when you're 16 without a driver's license :/

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

I will not debate myself. Choose another character!

But anyways, winning one set last hit doesn't mean you're better than me at MK dittos. Let us duel again if you choose MK!

How many more times must I prove that I am superior to you?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
(omg, old Winston Payne is godlike)

While this holds true in singles overall, I've got doubles. We are also discussing MK dittos specifically right now, not you being better than me in singles.

Shall I bring up a conversation we had in your room this past weekend about me and the ditto?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

What are you talking about? I don't recall discussing the ditto with you, just teams and crews strategy for Genesis and some Enemy Controller matters.

How quick you are to forget. 'Twas you stating that the better player will win the ditto even if the lesser play has more experiance.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

How quick you are to forget. 'Twas you stating that the better player will win the ditto even if the lesser play has more experiance.

Ugh... While this may be true in many cases, more experience can still overcome such a thing, and our skill gap isn't large enough to guarantee your win.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

Ugh... While this may be true in many cases, more experience can still overcome such a thing, and our skill gap isn't large enough to guarantee your win.

The sheer fact of you assuming that our skill gap isn't large shows just how much of a rookie you are.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

If it is large, how do you explain the typical closeness of our sets and me being better in doubles?

I can explain it very easily, You being a superior force in doubles is do to you focusing on it much more. Also, it is pretty moronic to consider our gap close do to you doing well against someone you used to play pretty often.

Top Bottom