• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah State College will be waaaaaay too busy with PSU homecoming.

My fraternity has to build a float in less than a week, combined with homecoming week always being crammed with exams.

Better get 'dem energy drinks ready; its going to be a fuuuun week T_T

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
I've been thinking about starting a smash scene in Delaware. I have some venues in mind. Probably like 90 min to 2hrs from Philly. Just wondering if there would be enough interest from PA.

:phone:

GOTM

Smash Champion
I've been thinking about starting a smash scene in Delaware. I have some venues in mind. Probably like 90 min to 2hrs from Philly. Just wondering if there would be enough interest from PA.

I'd be there in a heartbeat, but only for Melee.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm planning dates for MAD but won't be for a while. Might be in Jan or something. (Cuz there's only Dec left, and one of mah helpers can't make it ; - ; )

GOTM

Smash Champion
People go to Pakmans smash fest so it's not just me/him/dobs. you guys are awesome, but i could play with you anytime, lol.

usa get savedge and the other DE peeps and get your ***** up here. also, palpi and all those philly people should come too.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
I would go to this smashfest, but my brother might be taking me to NJ for a tournament. And, yeah, Ultimascout, DE really has only a few smashers lol. They rarely attend tournaments, if ever.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
People go to Pakmans smash fest so it's not just me/him/dobs. you guys are awesome, but i could play with you anytime, lol.

usa get savedge and the other DE peeps and get your ***** up here. also, palpi and all those philly people should come too.
If its just us u know what it will evolve into lol...

Ppl do need to come tho also Pakman u gonna make me food lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Hmmm. There's a smashfest? When and where? also Is there... Quesidillas? : D : D

**** today?

Nevermind. Got a project to do

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmm. How long will it be? Can one stay over?

Err, also, how do I get there again lolll..

Assuming I have to take the broad st line > blue line > green line

GOTM

Smash Champion
you'd have to ask pakman about that, lol but i think everyones heading home. he lives in media, so yeah it'd prob be something like that, im not even sure.

honestly regional rail would prob be much easier (and cheaper)

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
I may show up to Pakman's. It's been a while since I've played, been busy. I might even just... not play Doc and play a character that's better badly instead.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I'm the best ZSS in pittsburgh. I demand to be ranked.

Also that melee PR is way super crazy outdated swift scar and others are not even PA anymore. I think we should re do the melee power rankings. Could be fun.

Top Bottom