• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Go both i need the practice
I huh... don't really know what to type... I don't know if you're salty like everyone else I've ever fought before with my Ike. It's natural really, I abuse Ike to his fullest. Now you know just how different it is when there is a really decent connection. Amazing Yoshi like always! Your offense improved a lot!

Sorry bro... I just wont see Link like that... It annoys me that Yoshi can get away with this stuff and Link can't (I know this because I use to be a quite a Yoshi main back then). Well, Good games Jay!

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
I huh... don't really know what to type... I don't know if you're salty like everyone else I've ever fought before with my Ike. It's natural really, I abuse Ike to his fullest. Now you know just how different it is when there is a really decent connection. Amazing Yoshi like always! Your offense improved a lot!

Sorry bro... I just wont see Link like that... It annoys me that Yoshi can get away with this stuff and Link can't (I know this because I use to be a quite a Yoshi main back then). Well, Good games Jay!
Nah im not salty i just cant stand how bad yoshi is Good games though they were fun for the most part

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nah im not salty i just cant stand how bad yoshi is Good games though they were fun for the most part
Ha ha! No you are, Yoshi isn't bad bro, I just know how to disable Yoshi. After-all, I use to be a Yoshi main. I just wanted to show you how I play and flashy when the connection is decent and stuff. Plus my Ike can handle lag way better than my Link any-day of the week. I wont use Ike again,hmm, go back online and let me teach you a trick that will destroy Ike.

You be Ike and I'll be Yoshi. Okay? Trust me on this one bro. You'll smile right after it's done. ;)

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Ha ha! No you are, Yoshi isn't bad bro, I just know how to disable Yoshi. After-all, I use to be a Yoshi main. I just wanted to show you how I play and flashy when the connection is decent and stuff. Plus my Ike can handle lag way better than my Link any-day of the week. I wont use Ike again,hmm, go back online and let me teach you a trick that will destroy Ike.

You be Ike and I'll be Yoshi. Okay? Trust me on this one bro. You'll smile right after it's done. ;)
You really are the king of yoshi

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Ha ha thank you bro, now you know, huh? Egg throw Ike recovery okay?

I was messing up my Drs though... but meh been years since I've played the little guy.
Zudenka isnt even that good i dont know how to play ike but it felt like i had no options your pressure game was crazy theres no way i would have beat you in a yoshi ditto why did you stop playing yoshi and im not salty i already knew you were better than me i just wanted to play you again

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Zudenka isnt even that good i dont know how to play ike but it felt like i had no options your pressure game was crazy theres no way i would have beat you in a yoshi ditto why did you stop playing yoshi and im not salty i already knew you were better than me i just wanted to play you again
I can be flashier than Zudenka. Believe me bro a lot more flashier. Zudenka always lacked pressure and combat in general he's just a flashy Yoshi. I'm both if I truly want to be. But Zudy is my boy! Why did I stop main-ing Yoshi? The memories bro... the memories... the salt was un-real from every player I ever fought. Even MKs and Snakes would get destroyed, not just that, but my feud with them made me that much hated and stuff... calling me a troll and my life and stuff. So, no one wanted to show me out, everyone and I mean everyone would shove me down even the mods at Aib. Long story short... I finally get banned from Aib (and I wanted it to happen anyway) I then quit brawl for a whole year, I return and well, I just picked Link for giggles, I then enjoyed Link more and more and well got tried of EVERYONE shoving my Yoshi down, so I made him Rest In Peace. I then busted my rear end with Link, and I succeed! Everyone Is calling my Link to be the Link by far from any other Link they ever fought before. I can train you if you want, bro? I trained Nikes and stuff. :O Then we stopped talking out of nowhere. :(

My Ike... is something else and my Toon well... ask Zatch next time about my Toon. X)

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
I can be flashier than Zudenka. Believe me bro a lot more flashier. Why did I stop main-ing Yoshi? The memories bro... the memories... the salt was un-real from every player I ever fought. Even MKs and Snakes would get destroyed, not just that, but my feud with them made me that much hated and stuff... calling me a troll and my life and stuff. So, no one wanted to show me out, everyone and I mean everyone would shove me down even the mods at Aib. Long story short... I finally get banned from Aib (and I wanted it to happen anyway) I then quit brawl for a whole year, I return and well, I just picked Link for giggles, I then enjoyed Link more and more and well got tried of EVERYONE shoving my Yoshi down, so I made him Rest In Peace. I then busted my rear end with Link, and I succeed! Everyone Is calling my Link to be the Link by far from any other Link they ever fought before. I can train you if you want, bro? I trained Nikes and stuff. :O Then we stopped talking out of nowhere. :(

My Ike... is something else and my Toon well... ask Zatch next time about my Toon. X)
Well all i can say is that after watching you play yoshi is that i have a lot to learn GGS!!!!

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well all i can say is that after watching you play yoshi is that i have a lot to learn GGS!!!!
If you ever need help, I'm here for you bro. Good luck! And keep the Dino alive~

But now you know how to disable Ike now, right?

Anyone else want to play?

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
If you ever need help, I'm here for you bro. Good luck! And keep the Dino alive~

But now you know how to disable Ike now, right?

Anyone else want to play?
yeah i knew you could dash grab him out of his up-b but i always did it to soon and yeah if i ned help ill come to you cya around

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good Games Mr.Flux0r! Sorry I wasn't flashy and stuff... that's not how I play my Link, I just can never get a break with my main now can I?

Thanks for the fun and laughable games, xD Keep practicing and always play better and more experienced players to get better and improve. Always watch how they play and try to mimic the style and movement, then, you just add your own twist and there you have it your own game-play. Take care and Good night~ xD

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Thats was exciting my dear fellow! Your wario and kirby camping skills sure are good, although i don't take wi-fi serious because of the input delay... It's a real pain to play characters that needs accuracy to actually hit somenthing such as most the characters i main.
It was really fun playing with you! I hope SSB4 dosen't have that input delay bull****...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Thats was exciting my dear fellow! Your wario and kirby camping skills sure are good, although i don't take wi-fi serious because of the input delay... It's a real pain to play characters that needs accuracy to actually hit somenthing such as most the characters i main.
It was really fun playing with you! I hope SSB4 dosen't have that input delay bull****...
Ha ha! All good bro, and lag will always be there... Smash4 wont make a difference with lag, but, the servers can be improved so LESS lag appears... If we ever play again, I'll show you how um crazy my Link can truly be. I prefer to leave Ike alone. That beast ate too much victims today. :O Thanks for liking my campy Wario... my Kirby was meh, Wi-Fi lag is Wi-Fi lag. He he ;P

Edit: Okay, thanks for the matches again bro. Good night~

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Yoshi has soo much untapped potential. aMSa did it for melee, we need someone to do it for Brawl. Zudenka is probably the closest thats ever gotten.

...Just thought id say that. :awesome:

Last edited:

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
Ha ha! All good bro, and lag will always be there... Smash4 wont make a difference with lag, but, the servers can be improved so LESS lag appears... If we ever play again, I'll show you how um crazy my Link can truly be. I prefer to leave Ike alone. That beast ate too much victims today. :O Thanks for liking my campy Wario... my Kirby was meh, Wi-Fi lag is Wi-Fi lag. He he ;P
Nice to hear, can't wait to see your Link next time! :kirby:

The servers can be improved of course, they need to fix their netcode wich is really flawed... Instead of simply delaying frames, they should intergrate the "rollback" feature in their netcode, since it has ZERO lag and works well in 1v1 matches. I'm pretty confident that SSB4 will have a better online since Namco has a very good netcode design...

PZ

Smash Lord
I quoted that particular part of your post for a reason, mate. The emphasis was more towards "combos getting stupid," which is what typifies TAS team battles (depending on how one interprets "stupid", which is used ambiguously in this context). And I don't seriously believe that you hate them; was just poking fun.

Might play in a bit.
O I should have understood at the odd spelling of really but I myself don't look for other ways of joking when there isn't a kappa or troll face involved. My apologies.
Would anyone like to play?

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
@falconpunch64 I'm sorry, had to quit because of the lag. I don't know if it's your connection or mine but it ended up not being fun at all.. Great falcon you got though! ;)

D

Deleted member

@falconpunch64 I'm sorry, had to quit because of the lag. I don't know if it's your connection or mine but it ended up not being fun at all.. Great falcon you got though! ;)
It's cool, I noticed it too with mk and dedede, but it was worth it, ggs.

If anyone is around, I'm still game for matches.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
ask Zatch next time about my Toon. X)
It struggled (and lost, quite a few times) against my Ganondorf. Offensive game is too predictable, and you don't camp as hard as you should; that's saying the least of it. I truly hope you weren't expecting me to repeat compliments you've already received for the sake of feeding your insatiable ego.

jk jk sup all :)
A wild salt shaker appears.

YOU LITTLE ****, WE NEVER DID OUR BAKED MATCHES.

Im up for it
You guys mind if I join in for some rotations? Awfully bored and stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom