• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No one calls Seibrik "Brik."

Although, people who know me call me "Polt" all the time, so I dodge this long-name curse. >.>

...How are we even having a discussion about this? Wow, there must not be a lot to talk about. XD

:069:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Plenty of people call him Brik

He sandbags you in friendlies and MM's and then throws a Brick at you when money is on the line. Stings everytime.

Seibrik plays gay. He's exempt from Name shenanigans

Poltergust said:
Although, people who know me call me "Polt" all the time, so I dodge this long-name curse. >.>

...How are we even having a discussion about this? Wow, there must not be a lot to talk about. XD

Which is why i said we should lock this thread.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Plenty of people call him Brik

He sandbags you in friendlies and MM's and then throws a Brick at you when money is on the line. Stings everytime.

Seibrik plays gay. He's exempt from Name shenanigans
Seibrik's name has nothing to do with bricks. Actually, he created that name after his first main.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bellsprout was always a useless nutrient sappin sack of cow manure

I hope you're happy

Loota

Smash Journeyman
Hey, what can I do about it? Try spelling lzr without sounding like you're having a s*** :p

This discussion has gone little off ._.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I get called gashi all the time and you dont see my name like that. (And zz, but that one does make sense)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Next tier list is gonna be funny looking IMO. We discovered something for a character we previously thought was garbage, and it looks like it will shoot him up the list.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's not Wario either

It's someone you wouldn't expect

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I wouldn't be surprised if ganon moved up actually.

@DMG is it that fact that this character is moving up that is surprising or is the surprise how much the character is moving up?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not ROB

It's someone with Smooth Moves
Sheik.

10sheiks

edit: actually, you'd expect people to discover a million things with her. I take back my guess. D:

My guess is MK. No one would think he's actually moving up another tier above everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom