• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hahaha, these people with severe character bias. ^_^
Everyone has some, it's just what extent they let it cloud their judgment. I'm one of those few people that's always believed my main was HIGHER than he should be @_@

And....I just looked at Captain Falcon's spot and I'm alright with it. I was just wondering if Ally was the ONLY reason that happened.

And Zelda sucks.
>=)

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Nid's pissed. Ike's not that good, Lucas + Ness are. That's their rationale.

Tourney rankings and raw character development? Forget about it.....

As long as there's a super good player repping your character, then he'll rise.
Why else do you think I'm currently trying to talk Kirk out of semi-retirement and to host a tournament against a bunch of little kids every month until the next tier list?

Well known player of that character + good looking results (who cares about the other peoples' skill levels?) = rise! :D

Have you ever thought of the fact that certain characters STOPPED growing or maybe got worse while other got SLIGHTLY better? Look at first tier list and then read the 2nd and 3rd and then read this one. Its CONSTANTLY getting better.......thats obvious.

Dont be mad about where Ike places. Hes good in LT but no where else. if you want him out, i recommend you actually GO to tournaments and do well.
1) Sure, that explains Zelda dropping (I was more surprised at how much she dropped in one list rather then the fact she dropped BTW)...but Ike is constantly getting slightly better every tier list and yet randomly dropping a spot everytime, while characters who's only change is tournament results and how many people are reping them are moving up. If he isn't good out of LT, how did Kirk get 9th at that one huge tournament, outplacing people like Hylian? And Ike was the highest placing solo character that wasn't in A tier, possibly the highest ranking solo character not in S tier, I'd have to double check. I'm smelling a whole lot of bull.

2) I don't have the reflexes to move up a character on my own in a normal tournament. Why do you think I've been calling myself the Worse Ike in Texas for so long? My reflexes are like, half as much again slower than most people who play this game. lol

Conti

Smash Ace
Hahaha, these people with severe character bias. ^_^
Lol that's why u see diddy winning pound 4... gamerunicon... lemme guess diddy sucks n next tier list he will drop to 5th cuz of [blah]? Before I played diddy I saw his potential... that's why I switched.... his metagame is evolving nonstop... arguably the best character on neutrals... stage control... being able to play defensive n offensive at any point... multiple kill setups... :]

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Marth is making his rise :) im very pleased with this tier list very accurate

lol at Hyrule Tier

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Lol that's why u see diddy winning pound 4... gamerunicon... lemme guess diddy sucks n next tier list he will drop to 5th cuz of [blah]? Before I played diddy I saw his potential... that's why I switched.... his metagame is evolving nonstop... arguably the best character on neutrals... stage control... being able to play defensive n offensive at any point... multiple kill setups... :]

I want to say joel was moreso referring to Nid.

Aww, Sheik. </3 Maybe next time. :\

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
So why exactly is Link still 2nd worst? I think he more than proved that he isn't.

And what is up with Diddy being 3rd best?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
However, the BBR has been busy with many projects and discussions, as well as new policies being brought into place that put the Tier List on the backburner.
Sooo, you guys ever gonna drop a hint on what these are, or release them?

how long does this stuff take ._.

:sonic: lolool

Conti

Smash Ace
I wasn't aiming that at you, but at some people in this thread in general.
. Okie doke :] I forgot how fast paced this thread is.... tbh my opinion is... anything not high tier... [or a character that can b] is irrelavant... oh and low tiers a tiny bit... oh n nintendo freak makes me lol :]

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Fox and Luigi's placing are uneccesary. They are both extremely good characters and Zelda...... there is no way in hell she should be bottom 3.
Yes there is.

If a low tier tourney allows Zelda, it should also allow Sheik.
Kill yourself.

I still believe Lucario is better than Pikachu, but that might be because Lucario wins against him.

Pikachu is better than Lucario....I don't think any non Lucario players would disagree with this.

lol @ Wolfs placing. I see some people still need to get ***** before they see the truth :rolleyes:

:059:
Wolf's placing is fine and he's always going to be around that area on the tier list.

Whose idea was it to take Bowser out of low tier? Lol.

(Also I think Shiek & Zelda should be in the same spot, not my fault players are too stubborn to switch when it's advantageous

But like

I guess this could justify using Zelda in low tiers

Whatever)
What does Zelda add to me as a Sheik player? Not much. Pika and Ice Climbers on occasion but I would rather stay Sheik for those matchups anyways.

Wait, wait, wait.

This...this is a real list? Not a joke list?

Falcon moving up a bunch?

Zelda randomly dropping nine spots?

PT moving up even though nothing major has changed in his metagame except his tournament results going down?

Lucas and Ness randomly jumping up ahead of Ike for no logical reason?

I think I'll be sticking with v3, thanks. I'm too busy laughing right now to take this seriously, and there was sadly more logic in the previous ones.
How is Zelda randomly dropping 9 spots. There are a ton of reasons for her being bottom tier.

What am I missing here?
That Ike blows.

Conti

Smash Ace
So why exactly is Link still 2nd worst? I think he more than proved that he isn't.

And what is up with Diddy being 3rd best?
Cuz he is... ;] look at his placeing on tournament rankings list [when he was 5th on tier list]... a 500pt deficet ovr ic's ... he just does really well...

Conti

Smash Ace
THIS THIS THIS x1000
No times a gillion silly :]

D3 ovr wario... I honestly feel d3 shud be an a tier character but bottom a.... top b is alright so it don't matter... now when u fight wario u shud just say in ur mind "grr I'm higher then wario... **** timeee" ;]

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sooo, you guys ever gonna drop a hint on what these are, or release them?l
Check out Brawl General Discussion.
There is a sticky there which is somewhat the Public Relations thread :).

Also expect for there to be upwards of 7 national-level tournaments throughout the summer this year. A lot of the scheduling and working together is being done in the BBR.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really like how this tier list turned out. It's almost identical to how I thought it would be.

Sakurai hates LoZ apparently.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Man, Zelda just barely broke Sonic's record for most spots moved. 9...in the wrong direction xD

gg

:093:

voltlamm

Smash Rookie
WTH? Poor DDD-.-
Behind Wario and Marth is a pretty mess-.-
Can someone tell me serious reasons why Marth is higher than DDD? And I don't mean stuff like "he has an awesome range", "No one can touch him when you are spacing right". IC's are alright, I considered them in A-tier already in the last Tier list.
Lol Link still Bottom Tier or better said Triforce Tier^.^ I really expected that Link would be Lowtier now^^
Hm CF shows his epicness to reach the next level, that's awesome^.^
The Tierlist looks pretty nice, except for the place of DDD, think Marth is overrated-.-

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I really like how this tier list turned out. It's almost identical to how I thought it would be.

Sakurai hates LoZ apparently.
Hey you aren't supposed to tell anyone Sakurai made the tier list this time around, and the BBR stole it.
Oh, that's sarcasm.

Um... did you guys discuss sheik? I don't wanna complain really at least this time she isn't below sonic :/ But at the very least she is even with everyone in D tier and deserves a spot there. I was kind of shocked when I saw how close she was to sonic and PT in points.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Pit may excel on the ledge but pit doesn't only stay there to time out. Most pits will come back on stage if you give them space.

At my tourney, you can do this all you want if your opponent is in range to punish ledge recovery.

It makes sense and is not stalling.

Just trying to clear the issue with rankings because of planking for pit.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
This tier list looks pretty boss, except falco.

Uuuuuuuurgh falco.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
WTH? Poor DDD-.-
Behind Wario and Marth is a pretty mess-.-
Can someone tell me serious reasons why Marth is higher than DDD? And I don't mean stuff like "he has an awesome range", "No one can touch him when you are spacing right". IC's are alright, I considered them in A-tier already in the last Tier list.
Lol Link still Bottom Tier or better said Triforce Tier^.^ I really expected that Link would be Lowtier now^^
Hm CF shows his epicness to reach the next level, that's awesome^.^
The Tierlist looks pretty nice, except for the place of DDD, think Marth is overrated-.-
prolly has to do with tournie placings

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zelda is good against bad players. But since she can't KO good players until 200%, and even then it's a struggle since you can SDI her best moves, she tends to do extremely poorly in brackets.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
wow @ this tier list. seems random to be although personally I wasn't paying attention to speculation of when a new tier list was coming out.

lol @ Zelda beating Sonic in tier place movement.
lol @ MK air camping back into his own tier.
lol @ Falcon and Pokemon Trainer, rising to the occasion.

seems solid, although I dont find lucario to be better than G&W.

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
Nooo falco..

Well MK has his own tier.

Sagat doesn't have his own tier in SF4 if I recall correctly.

Akuma had his own tier in sf2.

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom