• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Clai, most chars do have the get up frame data, or at least all the ones ive been to

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
please use the edit button instead of posting again...

And pk flash isn't hitting anyone unless they are forced into it... Which is pretty much never

Kole

Smash Lord
PK Flash is only useful if you trick them into airdodging and predict their airdodge perfectly.

So not too often at all.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
its definitely possible to break a shield with ness on some low level players

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I hit a mk with pk flash once. killed him at 60%, it was sooooo satisfying.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Heck, you could PK fire someone offstage and jump out there and dair them against low levels. Pretty intense, huh.

MarioFan should press edit, though. I'll PM him about it. Just carry on with whatever you guys were talking about befre this, lol.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i think Pika could be a little higher like above D3 as the best of B tier.

Idk just my preference towards Pika.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
i think Pika could be a little higher like above D3 as the best of B tier.

Idk just my preference towards Pika.
If anything I think Pikachu is overrated. He's flashy technical and fun to watch, and he has a lot of options with great recovery, but his kill setups, approaches outside of QAC, projectile (I guess at least he has one?), camp game, and jab are all bad-to-mediocre. His aerials are pretty good but laggy on landing and he's even sort of vulnerable while the hitboxes are out, making his match-ups vs. sword-like characters like Marth and MK pretty bad.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Pikachu is weird... On paper his MU's are fairly well but more evenish but in practice he just does so well o.O... Pikachu is a pretty big mindgame character IMO with a lot Going for him compared to other mind game inclined characters. (who probably lose to Marth and MK even worse)

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
If anything I think Pikachu is overrated. He's flashy technical and fun to watch, and he has a lot of options with great recovery, but his kill setups, approaches outside of QAC, projectile (I guess at least he has one?), camp game, and jab are all bad-to-mediocre. His aerials are pretty good but laggy on landing and he's even sort of vulnerable while the hitboxes are out, making his match-ups vs. sword-like characters like Marth and MK pretty bad.
Marth and MK are his only truly BAD matchups as far as I know, though. He has a harder time against some, but can certainly fare well.

And his jab is bad? That's news to me.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
At best, I think any character with a 2 frame jab can just hold A and beat it. =/

Also, "for pikachu" is pretty key, haha.
Don't forget how rare 2 frame jabs are in this game.

As far as I can recall, only Falco, Peach, Lucas, Squirtle, and ZSS have jabs that are 2 frames or faster. I don't remember if Falcon's was frame 2 or frame 3....

And even on top of that, most of the faster jabs honestly don't have the right combination of range and speed to punish pikachu's hilariously weird disjoint on his jab if the Pikachu ends it as soon as possible after they get out of range. It's sort of like Falco's spinny propeller thingy in that regard.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Pikachu isn't known to jab much o_O outside a jab lock... i mean sure use it like once in a match just for mindgames, but seriously there is always a better option than jab for pikachu o-o;

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I really don't think Game and Watch should drop anymore though...

TheMike

Smash Lord
Tier List Version 1
G&W: 4th
ROB: 6th

Tier List Version 4
G&W: 12th
ROB: 17th

Number of positions dropped
G&W: 8
ROB: 11

Too bad. :(

Purple

Hi guys!
Tier List Version 1

Tier List Version 4

They are still really good characters though, just not as used as they were before (and obviously ways around their gimmicks are being discovered). If you don't want him to drop, you have to show up to tournaments and show why he's still a good character or what gimmicks are still usable in high level.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Tier List Version 1

Tier List Version 4

Tier List Version 1
Zelda: 20th

Tier List Version 4
Zelda: 35th

Zelda: 15

lol zelda

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
G&W will probably drop even more once other characters prove that they're better. I mean, look @ his frame data! His moves have to much ending lag, and his aerials are punishable OOS.

Rob will always be good because of his base game(recovery, camp game.)

Zelda should be moved up w/ Sheik. I mean they share a spot on the character select screen just like PKMT. This isn't melee anymore folks where one can just get away w/ one character. If used together, they are pretty viable.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Zelda should be moved up w/ Sheik. I mean they share a spot on the character select screen just like PKMT.
Samus and Zero Suit also share the same spot. This is not a reason for them to be put together in the Tier List, in my opinion.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Are you joking? About ZSS going back to samus, that is.

Also Zelda has "become" a liability in use against most characters. Sheik is better off staying sheik and just plowing through to get their opponent to 200% then switch to zelda and get molested and lose their stock first.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Zero Suit can't go back to Samus. My bad, I got confused. Anyway, I was mainly talking about the reason Gadiel_VaStar gave for Sheik and Zelda to be put together in the Tier List, which didn't make sense to me.

:0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom