• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Diddy Kong Video Thread

btb

Smash Cadet
I still don't see this updated yet and feel we can all learn a lil something from everyones videos. I would like some more feedback on my video especially from the diddy community, so lemme know what you guys think :). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2-TWbkVVK8 is my combo video and would like it added to the list :). <3 go diddys, I know I'm not a popular Diddy but give me a chance >:| I think I play way different than most Diddys and have some nannerless highlights shown here. I represent the vegassmash.com community, and think I have one of the best Diddy highlight videos out there!

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'll update this soon, the people who were fixing my laptop said the fixed it and sent it back with the same problems...so I'll update it either when it's not going haywire or when I go to a friend's house

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero

Dekar173

Justice Man
Imo I don't care if they're BR or not, I just want for there to be good knowledge of a match-up used in the vids.

So like if a random new guy came in that was amazing against Ganon (AKA he uses our brick wall ;P) he'd get on the front page under Ganon.

At least, that's what I thought everyone said would be the best for this thread, right?

DUB

Smash Lord
I don't care if they are in the BR or not either. If it is a good showcase of the matchup, it should be posted.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Can't tell if that's sarcasm or a phail attempt at trolling. Is that how bad the Japanese brawl community has become?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i want to know how he held out the peanut gun out for so long (doing the peanut gun cancel)in the air without airdodging o.o (1:27-1:30)

that z drop bair pickup into z drop bair pickup was beast.

btw implementing more z drops into mah game...lol its soooo good/

Dekar173

Justice Man
i want to know how he held out the peanut gun out for so long (doing the peanut gun cancel)in the air without airdodging o.o (1:27-1:30)
You know how to instant throw?

Ya, that's what he did.

"Airdodge canceled item throw"

He canceled the airdodge with the item throw, silly newb!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
stfu dekar i knowz how to instant throw pshhh >_> it just looked very laggy on my ****ty computer so i couldnt tell. ty anyway tho holmes ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You can instant toss without needing to airdodge too.

Yay for info people already know.

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
theres thijs one japanerse dude who banana locked a diddy jong with dDD it was hecka funny and i almost banands laughing at it.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Video are overrated. Back in my day there was no such thing as videos.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Pretty much updated this with all back room diddy's vids after june 1st I could find. Although I wasn't able to find Gnes vs UTD Zac. The new system is thaht I'm only letting Diddy's that re in the back room have a spot on the OP, but anyone can post vids here if they want.

cong

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh nice man, its cool having a place to watch all the diddy vids :):):):)

but only bbr diddy videos :(:(:(:(

Choice

Smash Champion
Pretty much updated this with all back room diddy's vids after june 1st I could find. Although I wasn't able to find Gnes vs UTD Zac. The new system is thaht I'm only letting Diddy's that re in the back room have a spot on the OP, but anyone can post vids here if they want.
what does someone need to do to get into the diddy kong back room?

tibs7

Smash Champion
Be awesome...but not really.
Jus hang round diddy boards for a while and discuss shiz and help people soon enough people will be like yes let's get choice in here..etc etc

Player-1

Smash Legend
either do good in tournaments with him or prove yourself as an active member of the boards and post a lot of useful information and stuff. or just be an amazing troll cuz all just flame each other in there anyway.

Choice

Smash Champion
so many pathways, its kinda hard to pick one. thanks for the info guys.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Yo playa 1, did you want to put the links here for luigi_player and istudying? They have a few matches that aren't to bad....

Top Bottom