• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Oh, and SETUPS. Remember, since we gotta finish by 11, we gotta have as many setups as possible. Can't stress that enough. I wanna abide by the clubhouse rules so Tommy doesn't look like a **** or something lol, so I wanna be done by the deadline. TVs, Wiis, whatever. Bring it!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'll be coming on everyone.

:awesome:

but serious talk, i'll come if my gas gets covered, lookin' at you CFL.
Jack, we teaming here?

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I wish, Ryan, but Mampam already called dibs on me ;( (Before you did)

CFL gonna come in full force to this. The Clubhouse is located at Stuart, I believe. MUCH closer than ZP.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Idk wtf stuart is,

and i respect dat you and mampam are Bday teaming.

If anyone wants to team here, i'm down.
Just be good. I wanna make cash.

GALLAX.

Master Raven

Smash Master
We did take OOS tournaments (of course only FL vs FL matches) and the last NLL into account.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i dont rly care or want to ***** about basically being first, the only thing im concerned about is the wording in the first post regarding the tournies used

"We include results from all tournaments in our calculations, as long as they have a prize and they use the Unity Ruleset (small variations may be acceptable, such as adding/removing a stage. ie: removing Pictochat)."

first of all, the stages were all changed, but thats all in accordance with this statement. but can you really consider mk being banned a "small variation of the unity ruleset"?

like i said, i'm not looking for you guys to change anything on the PR over this, but maybe do something about that statement, because it's clear the rule set doesn't seem to affect whether or not the tourny is taken into consideration for the PR.....

Xaltis

Smash Hero
except I wasn't involved at all, no one ever consulted me or Seibrik afaik at any point. I even just asked to check over the PRs before it was put out but got denied

if I had made people panelists I wouldn't have made Viper a panelist since he continually submits falsified results to the SWF Rankings to boost himself on them so obviously he doesn't care about accuracy of rankings.
Oh no Masky, I know your a good panelist. Nothing goes directed at you. = D

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
that's copypaste from the **** that you asked to get copypaste'd to the 1st page

don't bull**** you ****ing nerdo birdo

--------

to be very transparent, i was the only one who argued for no weight to NLL mk-ban (everyone else voted for "less weight".... i later said it should be "FAR less" if they really wanted to count it.... the other 4 then agreed on "less" not "FAR less"). I also argued for out of state games against nonFL to have weight (which they did in the first 2 to iterations) but that was also smited by a vote of 4-1

idk how viper submitting false results (never heard of this) would even matter because he wasn't considered to be on the list for even a second. That's a concern but idk about it. Please show evidence for that claim.

Max, you know that both you and seibrik said you didn't want to be involved. Stop bringing this up like you got usurped or something. I also told you that i forgot most of the placements off hand when you called because i was drinking during the discussion. I told you to contact GDX or anyone else. That's not getting denied. Sorry you were living in the 3rd world w/out internet, i guess.... no wait that's ****in stupid

source: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13164135&postcount=8051

xaltis, shut the **** up you baby

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
if I had made people panelists I wouldn't have made Viper a panelist since he continually submits falsified results to the SWF Rankings to boost himself on them so obviously he doesn't care about accuracy of rankings.
lol

you are so full of **** masky

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
It really doesn't matter how you came to the decision, the decision is just wrong
i'm saying that I was the only one who argued for what people would've liked to happen, but i'm still the one being called out a lot of the time for being a bad panelist edit: lol @ people not thinking i have a pulse on what the community wants

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12764969#post12764969

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12771537&postcount=1693

basically he was/is hosting closed tourneys where only people worse than him can enter. that itself is not the problem, what's wrong is that he submits all the tourney results to the "Official SWF Rankings" resulting in him having a really high ranking... and he does it on purpose
that's messed up but that system is incredibly flawed regardless.

That's not what I meant in that post but I can see where the confusion came from

I asked you to forward my request to GDX or 2link...
i told you i couldn't because i was out. edit: and then you called my phone like 4 times in a row

this is why i wouldn't have made you a panelist either ... you don't take the boards seriously enough to reply to people when they have legit questions/concerns about the PR. if you just brush ppl off like that it makes the PRs not seem credible
it's not a legitimate concern when he is calling out his own typed words that he asked to be directly copied into the new thread

MVD

Smash Master
Viper come to the tournament October 8th bring all your ppl and make money there :)

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
That's what happens when you make people panelists who shouldn't be panelists. LOL

Oh FL brawl you so silly. XD
Oh no Masky, I know your a good panelist. Nothing goes directed at you. = D
It really doesn't matter how you came to the decision, the decision is just wrong

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12764969#post12764969

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12771537&postcount=1693

basically he was/is hosting closed tourneys where only people worse than him can enter. that itself is not the problem, what's wrong is that he submits all the tourney results to the "Official SWF Rankings" resulting in him having a really high ranking... and he does it on purpose

That's not what I meant in that post but I can see where the confusion came from

I asked you to forward my request to GDX or 2link...

this is why i wouldn't have made you a panelist either ... you don't take the boards seriously enough to reply to people when they have legit questions/concerns about the PR. if you just brush ppl off like that it makes the PRs not seem credible

because the metagame completely changes when you change the rules. otherwise why not count low tier tourneys in the PR? or how about a Coin Launcher survival tournament, largest high score wins the tournament? yeah...
I just made sure to quote stupid things.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Masky fyi i never post the results in Rajams ranking thread. I just post them in the tourney results thread, you are being ridiculous by calling my results false. The results are not false you should use proper wording.

i have been over this with you and the rest of the critics before so i am sure you remember what i have to say.

Viper come to the tournament October 8th bring all your ppl and make money there :)

:phone:
MVD why should i travel when right here at my own school i can host tourneys where i can falsify my results make a TON of CASH$$$ and get my ranking up on rajams thread?

Top Bottom